Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-06-2009, 12:20 PM

Wink Christ & the Maya Calendar: 2012 & the Coming of the Antichrist

Christ & the Maya Calendar: 2012 & the Coming of the Antichrist

Kevin Dann

One of the many marvelous things about Reality Sandwich is that it takes quite seriously the significance of dreams and other forms of visionary experience. Indeed, visionary experience is at the very heart of this community. The most talked about “dream” of our age is that millennia old dream that gave rise to the Long Count of the Maya Calendar, which culminates in the end date of December 21, 2012. We do not know and cannot even begin to speculate about the identity of the individual who may have first had the waking vision that hinted at some as yet undetermined future revolution in human history. . .

Throughout history, cultures have compared dreams, brought them into conversation with each other in an effort to discern their higher meanings. My new book, written with my friend Robert Powell, Christ and the Maya Calendar: 2012 and the Coming of the Antichrist (Lindisfarne/Steiner Books), approaches the significance of 2012 by exploring the dreams and visions from: ancient Persian and Hindu myth; the Book of Revelation; Rudolf Steiner’s spiritual research; and Vladimir Solovyov's turn-of-the-century vision of the coming of the Antichrist. From these variegated visions, a completely new context for grasping the end date of the Maya calendar emerges.

Though quite isolated from these visionary streams, Jeane Dixon's February 5, 1962 visionary experience holds a critical place in the conversation about the meaning of 2012. Below is an excerpt from Christ and the Maya Calendar that discusses Dixon’s dream and asks us what role we will choose to play in the cosmic and human drama foreseen by the Mayan astronomer-priests so many centuries ago. I look forward to conversation with Reality Sandwich readers about this unfolding dream and its importance to humanity.

Continue to read:
Reality Sandwich | Christ & the Maya Calendar: 2012 & the Coming of the Antichrist

Old 04-10-2009, 12:07 PM
Banned

Default Re: Christ & the Maya Calendar: 2012 & the Coming of the Antichrist

Ok, I've had enough of the 2012 stupidity. Can't you people come up with a better one than this?

At least it's time to move on, we've been on this 2012 thing for a decade now. C'mon, let's find another doomsday scenario please.

Nibiru ad nauseum..

The only great balls of fire in the southern hemisphere that I know about are my own.