Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > Latest News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-2010, 06:40 PM
Woo Nemesis

Default Re: IT'S CALLED TORTURE and NOT INTERROGATION TECHNIQUES!

Yes, even in the Milgram Experiment the percentage wasnt 100%.

Old 01-02-2010, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthbetold View Post
are you referring to my message? Because I stated ALMOST all people are willing to do everything when they are told that way.
Your statement that almost ALL people are capable of torturing another would STILL be wrong because almost ALL people are not capable of torturing another.

It takes a certain breed and this is the breed the that CIA employs.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-02-2010 at 10:20 PM.
Old 01-02-2010, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
Yes, even in the Milgram Experiment the percentage wasnt 100%.
We know the percentage of people who are capable of torturing another would never be 100% in any group study or otherwise.

We don't need the Milgram Experiment to tell us this.

Besides, the Milgram Experiment was pretty lame.

Not a very good example, Eire.

Thought you could have done better than that.

Milgram experiment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-02-2010 at 11:13 PM.
Old 01-03-2010, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Your statement that almost ALL people are capable of torturing another would STILL be wrong because almost ALL people are not capable of torturing another.

It takes a certain breed and this is the breed the that CIA employs.
I think you misunderstand me, Only under pressure from a authority most people are willing to torture, because they think it is right.

["P]eople have learned that when experts tell them something is all right, it probably is, even if it does not seem so. (In fact, it is worth noting that in this case the experimenter was indeed correct: it was all right to continue giving the 'shocks' - even though most of the subjects did not suspect the reason.)"[14] (excerpt from Wikipedia)

If you ask it out of the blue only the sickos that the CIA employs would do it.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-03-2010 at 05:58 PM.
Old 01-03-2010, 05:59 PM

[quote=Truthbetold;64201]I think you misunderstand me, Only under pressure from a authority most people are willing to torture, because they think it is right.

Most people aren't placed under pressure from authority to torture and, even if they were, I highly doubt they would be convinced that it was right. If they thought it was right, they wouldn't have to be placed under pressure by authority to torture. What type of pressure do you think it would take by authority, as you refer to it, to make you torture someone because they convinced you it was right? In my case, I would probably have to be threatened with death, but I still wouldn't think it was right. When do you think this scenario presents itself to most people? You know, when most people are placed under pressure by authority to torture as you have inferred and they do it because they've been convinced that it is right. If you're referring to the Milgram experiment, I would consider that useless information.

The CIA is the entity who employs people to torture other people for them and they employ people who are "sadistic" by nature. Period. These are the types of people they look for. These people don't have to be placed under pressure or convinced that it is right. They do it because it is in their nature.

"P]eople have learned that when experts tell them something is all right, it probably is, even if it does not seem so. (In fact, it is worth noting that in this case the experimenter was indeed correct: it was all right to continue giving the 'shocks' - even though most of the subjects did not suspect the reason.)"[14] (excerpt from Wikipedia)[/url]

MOST people KNOW that torturing another person is wrong and an expert in any field could not convince them that it is right and a torturer is certainly not an expert, but rather psychologically damaged. So, a torturer or any expert could tell me it was right, but I would know that it is wrong and I suspect this would be the same for MOST people.

That's the difference between me, you and a torturer.

I was tortured when a victim of MKULTRA/Project Monarch and those who tortured me had no regard for my life. They didn't have to be coerced by authority. Torturer's are "sadistic pigs" who delight in making and watching others suffer. It is in their nature. It is a part of their psychological
make-up.

If you ask it out of the blue only the sickos that the CIA employs would do it.

It doesn't have to be asked out of the blue. The CIA employs sicko's who torture people for them and, thus, the reason they are capable of such is because they are "sadistic pigs" by nature. They don't need to be coerced by authority or convinced it is right. The Navy GOONS come to mind.

Normal people cannot torture another.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-03-2010 at 07:58 PM.
Old 01-04-2010, 04:34 AM

Most people aren't placed under pressure from authority to torture and, even if they were, I highly doubt they would be convinced that it was right.

I dont mean right as in morally right, I mean right as in the better choice at the moment. ( sorry, English is not my native)

The CIA is the entity who employs people to torture other people for them and they employ people who are "sadistic" by nature. Period. These are the types of people they look for. These people don't have to be placed under pressure or convinced that it is right. They do it because it is in their nature.

I dont know if this people are sadistic by nature, more like blinded by ambition and 'love for the country'. I seen it happen to friends of me who enlisted in the army. They were full of joy, and after the training they were emotionless. The whole program is much like MKultra (be it in a far less cruel state), it still a kind of brainwashing.

I was tortured when a victim of MKULTRA/Project Monarch and those who tortured me had no regard for my life. They didn't have to be coerced by authority. Torturer's are "sadistic pigs" who delight in making and watching others suffer. It is in their nature. It is a part of their psychological
make-up.

Have you read Svali's article about MKultra and Project Monarch, She was just as ruthless as those CIA-torturers. And only now sees what was wrong with it.

Old 01-04-2010, 09:54 PM

truthbetold said:

I dont know if this people are sadistic by nature, more like blinded by ambition and 'love for the country'. I seen it happen to friends of me who enlisted in the army. They were full of joy, and after the training they were emotionless. The whole program is much like MKultra (be it in a far less cruel state), it still a kind of brainwashing.
Have you read Svali's article about MKultra and Project Monarch, She was just as ruthless as those CIA-torturers. And only now sees what was wrong with it.

----------------------------------------------------------------

People who torture are not blinded by ambition and love for the country.

They are sadistic.

This is their psychological make-up.

They have not been brainwashed.

People who torture people and then kill them are not brainwashed.

People who torture animals, such as the quarterback, Vic, are not brainwashed.

They are sadistic.

What program is like MKULTRA?

I don't think Svali was a victim of MKULTRA/Project Monarch and I'm not convinced of her story.

What did Svali do that made her as ruthless as the CIA torturers?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-04-2010 at 10:19 PM.