Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > Latest News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-01-2009, 03:19 PM

Default Re: New Flu Spreading Like Wildfire

It's not hard to connect the dots, here. If you've been watching the news, you should have gotten the same feeling as I have, which is, "What? This makes no sense." For every report that makes you go, "hmmm..." you have your answer. Why is the govt. freaking out over a seemingly harmless flu? Answer: it's not harmless. Why are schools being shut down for the flu? Because the govt. knows something the public doesn't. Why are they dying in Mexico, and not here in the US? Answer: No one has died in the US....YET. The govt. knows and has said that US deaths are "imminent." How would they know that? They know because of what is happening in Mexico.

Timeline:

In March there was an unusually high spike of flu cases in Mexico, but they thought it was just a late spike in the "normal" flu season. Those people got sick, then got better....(sound familiar?).

Fast forward a few weeks, maybe a month. Those same people who got sick and then got better....got sick AGAIN...only this time the illness was much stronger, and people started to die.

Jump back to two years ago, when the avian flu was a huge scare that petered out, and the WHO invented a new "scale" for outbreaks....

Jump back to the present, where we know the virus contains both bird AND pig dna....a.k.a. the avian flu DID mutate, infected pigs, mutated again, infected humans and became a contained strain within the human race.

In other words, this virus has shown the ability to mutate not once, not twice, but three separate times....beginning two years ago...avian flu H5N1....now it's swine flu, H1NI....and the WHO is scared to death, because they have admitted they've never seen anything like this before...

Not only does it mutate to infect humans, it also mutates inside our bodies, laying dormant at first, so we seem to get better....then a few weeks to a month later, we get sick again, only THIS time it is fatal. That is why they are dying in Mexico, and not here in the US. The Mexico deaths are the SECOND phase of the illness.

How did the US come up with a positive test for swine flu so quickly? How did they implement the written directions, ship the hundreds of thousands of extra viles, swabs and instructions to every doctor's clinic in the US so quickly? Think about it.

Why are they telling anyone with a fever to get tested? Every person that tests positive for this flu goes on a list that is sent to the CDC, WHO and local govt. They are cataloguing these people. If you test positive, they know your name, address, social security # and everything else about you. AND they know that in a month or less, even though you seem to have recovered, you will be dead.

If I am right, the people who have tested positive already, who seem to be "getting better," will get sick again in the next few weeks, and they will begin to die....if I'm right about the govt. already knowing about the two-step process of this illness, they will begin to quietly round up these infected people in the next few weeks, and quarantine them.

If I'm wrong....I look stupid....but if you ask the simple questions, follow the timeline and really look at how events have unfolded the last two years, and specifically the last two months...it's not that hard to come up with my theory.....

When you are watching the news and you get a feeling while listening to these reports that something just doesn't jive, doesn't make sense...listen to that feeling. It is your mind seeing the holes in these reports and latching onto them....

lastly, there is something to do with the whole fever of 101.5....that's an odd number, very specific....there's something there as well....maybe the virus cannot mutate unless it incubates at that temp or higher?

There are a lot of holes in the news reports...you only have to follow the bread crumbs backwards to see what I'm seeing. Look for yourself.....

Old 05-01-2009, 05:52 PM
I work for God

To Layinglow1;
Hmm, very interesting. Thanks for your input. I feel your gut feeling, and your logic is good.
Nice post.
Old 05-01-2009, 05:53 PM

"It may turn out that H1N1 runs its course like ordinary flus, in which case we will have prepared and we won't need all these preparations," Obama said.
But "we're taking it seriously," he said. Even if the flu turns out mild now, it could come back in a deadlier form during the normal flu season, he said."

"Even if the flu turns out mild now, it could come back in a deadlier form during the normal flu season......."

------And there you have it....a subtle way of letting it slip, to absolve the govt. of any foreknowledge that it WILL come back, sooner than anyone thinks...and WAY before the "normal flu season."

Thoughts anyone???
Old 05-01-2009, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by layinglow1 View Post
"It may turn out that H1N1 runs its course like ordinary flus, in which case we will have prepared and we won't need all these preparations," Obama said.
But "we're taking it seriously," he said. Even if the flu turns out mild now, it could come back in a deadlier form during the normal flu season, he said."

"Even if the flu turns out mild now, it could come back in a deadlier form during the normal flu season......."

------And there you have it....a subtle way of letting it slip, to absolve the govt. of any foreknowledge that it WILL come back, sooner than anyone thinks...and WAY before the "normal flu season."

Thoughts anyone???

Wow. How many times have we heard such a subtle giveaway and seen it turn out to be a reality beyond comprehension?

Disturbing, scary stuff.
Old 05-01-2009, 11:47 PM

whatever....ugh....

I don't have to do anything to spread fear, the media is doing that well enough on their own. I'm just putting two and two together and coming up with my own theory of what might actually be happening to warrant such a drastic response from our govt. over this whole thing, and also a pretty darn good theory as to why people have died in Mexico, but not here in the US....

What Obama said was subtle in that he said it might get worse, in the NEXT flu season....thereby making it look like the govt. has no idea it will be worse in just a matter of weeks, while still planting that seed into the public's mind....

I never said my "theory" was information! It's the theory I have derived from looking at the facts, as the media has served them up, that don't seem to make sense to me personally. By using OUR and WE, I attempted to present a scenario as I see it possibly unfolding in the coming weeks for US, meaning the United States....

sheesh....

As for not spreading fear, well.....the name of this site is "club conspiracy," so....that means people come on here to talk about all sorts of conspiracy theories, which are A. Only theories, not facts, and B. Most conspiracy theories are not good ones, and are pretty scary to think about, by definition. If you don't want to read a bunch of conspiracy theories that might possibly freak you out or instill fear in your mind, you probably shouldn't be reading anyone's posts on this forum.

Stompk: I'm glad you enjoyed my "thoughts" on the subject. It was nice to receive some positive feedback from one person at least.
Old 05-02-2009, 12:13 AM

If the virus lays dormant, that means that signs of illness are not present so, therefore, WE wouldn't seem to get better because WE aren't experiencing an illness.

--The people who get sick with the swine flu do get sick...then get better after a few days, so no big deal. What I'm saying is, at that point, my theory is that the virus has incubated in the person's body (presumably at 101.5 or higher to successfully mutate) then during the time the person seems better, the new strain of the virus rebuilds, or replicates, and launches a second attack, only the second time around the virus is much more virulant, and much more deadly...that is my theory.

What is the deal with your use of the word "WE?"

You say:

It mutates inside OUR bodies.

WE seem to get better.

WE get sick again.

---by WE I mean human beings.

How do you know the Mexico deaths are the second phase of the illness?

because the mexican govt. experienced a spike in flu cases at the end of March....but people didn't start dying until the second week of April....about two-three weeks AFTER the spike...the only way to explain that one, that I could come up with is that the illness resurfaced in the previously thought to be recovered flu victims. It would also explain why the US cases are not dying....yet.....I looked at the news stories, and I pieced together a personal theory about how all this could be happening the way it is, that makes sense to me. I developed a personal theory that the illness that is going around has two phases in its attack in the human body....

How can any conspiracy theory be so "scary" it gives conspiracy theorists a bad name? That is the very definition of conspiracy theories, they are scary!! Most of them are way out there, extremist, not based on real fact or information, or just plain kooky....Some of them are thoughtful and insightful as well. Everyone on here deserves to deliver their theories and thoughts without immediately getting dumped on by what are supposed to be their fellow supporters.

Now, I presented a theory....and asked for people's thoughts. Not their attacks, pessimism and non-productive criticisms. So, once again, I'll ask:

Thoughts anyone??
Old 05-02-2009, 12:16 PM

seriously? Why would I spend my free time trying to get the entire text of an article for you? So....you don't believe Obama said that, or you think I'm making it up....which one?

Besides, you already said the statement made sense, and that there was nothing subtle about it....

Oh wait, you think the rest of the article disclaims my theory....

??

let me see if I can find the article...if it can be tracked down quickly...

sigh....
Old 05-02-2009, 12:28 PM

here is a new article from today....I have no idea how to track down the article I quoted from yesterday. I don't have the time. But he did say that....and here is what he is saying now...

WASHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. is taking “all necessary precautions” now to be prepared if the swine flu develops into “something worse” in this country, President Barack Obama said Saturday.

Swine flu, or H1N1 flu as the government prefers to call it, has caused only one confirmed death in the United States. But medical authorities fear it could become much worse, Obama said in his weekly radio and Internet address, and that’s why he has thrown substantial federal resources into the campaign against it.
“This is a new strain of the flu virus, and because we haven’t developed an immunity to it, it has more potential to cause us harm,” the president said. “Unlike the various strains of animal flu that have emerged in the past, it’s a flu that is spreading from human to human. This creates the potential for a pandemic, which is why we are acting quickly and aggressively.”
The virus, which has claimed far more victims in Mexico than elsewhere, has not proved as potent in the U.S. “We cannot know for certain why that is, which is why we are taking all necessary precautions in the event that the virus does turn into something worse,” he said.
He recapped his administration’s efforts. They include asking schools with confirmed cases of the flu virus to close for up to 14 days; urging employers to let infected workers take all the sick days they need; and reminding Americans to wash their hands often, cover their coughs and stay home if ill.
Obama noted that the flu strain “can be defeated by a course of antiviral treatment that we already have on hand.” One-fourth of the nation’s 50 million courses of the treatment have been distributed to states, he said.
Obama has asked Congress for $1.5 billion to buy more medicine and equipment if needed.
“It is my greatest hope and prayer that all of these precautions and preparations prove unnecessary,” the president said. “I would sooner take action now than hesitate and face graver consequences later.”
Old 05-03-2009, 11:05 AM

So I was right, you are accusing me of making up that Obama quote. Well, I didn't make it up, but oh well. It came from a yahoo news article, but why squabble about tiny details?

Once again you are accusing me of trying to say my theory is fact, which I never said it was. It was a theory....you do understand the definition of a theory, don't you?

This is exactly why I avoid forums for the most part. There is always a thorn-in-your-side person on every forum who only argues and throws jabs at other people. I mean, really, my very first post on this forum, and I immediately have to deal with a pain-in-the-ass person, who is probably a troll. I wonder if other people on this site are having the same problems with you? Probably they are....ugh.

Blue Angel, I am not a fear monger....I am not trying to spread fear, but as I've already stated, this is a site for conspiracy theories, so if you are looking for facts, you are on the wrong forum. It's a place for ideas, theories, and yes, even fabrications, which is the definition of a conspiracy theory. If it could be proven with facts, it would no longer be a conspiracy theory, but a proven phenomenon....

You are an ass....and I'm sure you will have plenty to say in response to this post, but rest assured, I won't be reading it. I will never log onto this site ever again. Enjoy getting in the last words, that I will never even read or know exist.

If the administrators ever read this, please know that you lost a new member, only days after I joined, because of this useless poster who annoyed me so much, I decided your forum was just not worth the aggravation.

Way to go Blue Angel, enjoy your reign over this forum.....

I will only share my theories with my close friends and family, so maybe they will have a fighting chance at a heads up, before things possibly get really bad. Everyone on this forum, however, won't benefit from productive debate and conversation over what we could have done to protect ourselves or prepare in the chance that my theory is even remotely right. You stole any chance of that ever happening.

Seriously, way to go....no one else was frightened by my post but you....you must wonder why that is? Perhaps you don't want to consider if I could be right, because that would be too scary to deal with....?

Enjoy your little forum.......
Old 05-08-2009, 06:18 AM
I work for God

Quote:
David Batty
guardian.co.uk, Friday 8 May 2009 12.58 BST

British scientists crack swine flu code as world tally rises to 2,384

• Mapping of virus's genetic code will aid creation of vaccine
• Mexico worst affected, with 1,112 cases and 42 deaths
British scientists crack swine flu code as world tally rises to 2,384 | World news | guardian.co.uk

This thing is just getting started. It's amazing how easily the wool is pulled over the
sheeps eyes.