Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-02-2005, 02:24 PM

Default Proof Of God

Proof Of God – :-o :-o :-o

1) The Female Orgasm
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/gate/archive/2005/05/27/notes052705.DTL

2) Unexplainable Occurrences – Intuition, Feelings, Miraculous Healings, Universal Connectivity
http://www.gainesville.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050520/LOCAL/205200322/1078/news

8-)

Old 06-02-2005, 06:06 PM

Default Re: Proof Of God

How degrading!!

A woman's "orgasmic" experience is a fluke of nature and can't be explained!!

Like she doesn't deserve it because scientifically some arsehole can't figure out why!!!

So be it!! So what!!!

Like this is something worth investigating!!

8-)
Old 06-02-2005, 07:17 PM

Another Proof Of God – :-o :-o :-o

And not to mention, “no class”… another “unexplainable” phenomena.

Obviously inside an intellectual “box” from which him/she can not see the rest of the universe. An example of when lack-of-knowledge, whether self-imposed or not, attempts to disguise itself as a substitute for “true-knowledge”…, which encompasses “all.” Common sense wins, & once again holistic logic solves it.

8-)
Old 06-05-2005, 08:41 PM

There is no proof of GOD. Never was, never will be!!

It's all hearsay!!

A great story concocted for the people!! so they can control through another force that is bigger than they are!!

What if we were all creatures from another planet???

God is within not without!!!
Old 06-05-2005, 09:07 PM

Proof Of God – ??? :-o :-o :-o

Have you ever experienced “cosmic consciousness?”

I think that God is not only mostly w/in ourselves, but all around us…

8-)
Old 06-05-2005, 09:51 PM

I think the same, JIMBO!!

God is all around and is certainly within all of us!!

We must choose to believe in OUR OWN GOD!! Not the GOD of their MAKING!!

GOD IS good and he has been used for evil purposes by those who have hijacked religion for their own agenda which is to control mass amounts of people through fear.

GOD is not be happy with their exploitation of him for their own benefit which is to use his name in VANE!!

My GOD, well, he kept me alive and SANE!! I do not share him with anyone. He belongs to me!!

You know, all the while, they were talking SATAN and DEVILS, I just kept praying to GOD, my GOD!!

And, they'd say!! There is no GOD. GOD is not going to help you. He doesn't exist.

I kept praying!! Oh, God, please help me. God, please help me!! God, they're trying to make me crazy!! Please, GOD, help me!!

Those were my words!!

And, My GOD, he was there for me!!! together with his forces!! Those who worked through him!!!!

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 10-27-2007, 10:26 AM

Need Proof Of God - ??? - :-o :-o :-o

Proof Of God

Mellen Thomas Benedict's Near Death Experience

Mellen Thomas walks you through, starting briefly before his death and how during his proven diagnosed & sealed clinical death, he was then taken by a “loving light” into a journey across the universe and back to his body an hour & a half after he had already died, and to continue through his journey in this life. It is the most amazing description I have ever read about one’s spiritual journey. His description and account is absolutely outstanding.
http://www.near-death.com/experiences/reincarnation04.html

Thank God for "Freedom Of Speech"... An “Informed Citizen” makes a good “Patriot.”
8-)