Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-04-2009, 09:37 AM

Default The Truth About the Swine Flu Epidemic

I promise this is not a joke. We have spent countless hours researching this, and no one believes us. Help us save people with this information.

Old 06-10-2009, 12:43 PM

Send a message via AIM to Project13
Default Re: The Truth About the Swine Flu Epidemic

I personally believe Swine Flu was manufactured to distract and scare the general public so that their minds arent on things like the recession, or what the governments are doing.
Old 06-24-2009, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project13 View Post
I personally believe Swine Flu was manufactured to distract and scare the general public so that their minds arent on things like the recession, or what the governments are doing.
Between all the illnesses and evils, there needn't be anything else on the news, which goes along with what you said.

I, too, think that it's a ploy.

It seems like every decade has it's "swine flu" and "bin laden" but it's all to keep the public engrossed in fabricated drama while our government is up to no good.

And if that doesn't work, there's always Octo-mom, Britney Spears, or Anna Nicole.
Old 06-28-2009, 10:18 AM

Send a message via AIM to Project13

totally dude

and think about it, whats the best way for a government to control the population?
Fear
scare the population
and they'll do whatever you want

thanks for getting what im saying
Old 06-29-2009, 08:22 PM

Yes! That is pretty much the S.O.P. in this country.

Fear, fear, and more fear.

If it's not a flu with a fancy name, it's another epidemic.
Old 06-29-2009, 09:35 PM

Pardon the interruption, but I must chime in here.

Instilling FEAR is their primary weapon upon the masses.

I know you know this, I'm just sayin'.

It alters one's state of mind by creating anxiety.

An anxiety driven society is in need of drugs.

Anxiety can cause lack of concentration; depression.

Good for the pharmaceutical companies so they can further alter one's brain chemistry through the distribution of anti-depressants; create addicts in the process and use the population as guniea pigs for drugs which they couldn't possibly have tested on humans; and fatten their wallets in the process.

As far as our children, many of them turn to illegal drugs.

Good for the Mafia/CIA.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-29-2009 at 09:37 PM.
Old 06-30-2009, 08:26 AM

Yes, fear.

All I have to do is think about that stupid color-coded system that Bush came up with...

We are ALWAYS on "alert" or "high alert." Yet nothing of real consequence has happened. Many, many more of our people have died fighting a gluttonous, pointless war than have died of supposed terrorist attacks.

Playing into the whole "fear" agenda, it's something our government and its corporate backers use to divert our attention away from what they are really up to, and direct it toward some inane garbage we glom onto instead [IE: Britney Spears, and now Michael Jackson]. It feels like they take every opportunity to make sure we are the most entertain, least educated population, which of course I suppose would serve their true interests.

At one time in 2006, Bush abolished Habeas Corpus for about 6 months, and no one knew anything about it. Probably because we were too busy hearing about Anna Nicole Smith, or some other celebrity scandal on the news... and not the actual news that our president at the time was a gun-wielding nut job. Now if anything says "high alert", it's that.

Last edited by Milly : 06-30-2009 at 08:31 AM.
Old 06-30-2009, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milly View Post
Yes, fear.

All I have to do is think about that stupid color-coded system that Bush came up with...

We are ALWAYS on "alert" or "high alert." Yet nothing of real consequence has happened. Many, many more of our people have died fighting a gluttonous, pointless war than have died of supposed terrorist attacks.

Playing into the whole "fear" agenda, it's something our government and its corporate backers use to divert our attention away from what they are really up to, and direct it toward some inane garbage we glom onto instead [IE: Britney Spears, and now Michael Jackson]. It feels like they take every opportunity to make sure we are the most entertain, least educated population, which of course I suppose would serve their true interests.

At one time in 2006, Bush abolished Habeas Corpus for about 6 months, and no one knew anything about it. Probably because we were too busy hearing about Anna Nicole Smith, or some other celebrity scandal on the news... and not the actual news that our president at the time was a gun-wielding nut job. Now if anything says "high alert", it's that.
To terrorize is to invoke fear.

So, I would think that those who put us on high alert would fall under the definition of TERRORISTS.
Old 07-01-2009, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
To terrorize is to invoke fear.

So, I would think that those who put us on high alert would fall under the definition of TERRORISTS.
yeah evey year they come up with a new flu, i always thought it was a inside job, the goverment testing there chemical warfare out on us.
Old 07-02-2009, 08:00 AM

Well put, BlueAngel ^_^

I dunno if all flu's are government sponsored. The H1N1 seems to almost have come at an ideal time, though, if you think about the frenzy it caused. Most people were in complete hysteria over it, while our financial system experienced a total meltdown... I would be so not surprised if in this instance this strain was fabricated.