Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-11-2009, 01:38 PM

Wink The Caucasus — Washington Risks Nuclear War by Miscalculation

The Caucasus — Washington Risks Nuclear War by Miscalculation

By F. William Engdahl, 11 August 2008

The dramatic military attack by the military of the Republic of Georgia on South Ossetia in the last days has brought the world one major step closer to the ultimate horror of the Cold War era—a thermonuclear war between Russia and the United States—by miscalculation. What is playing out in the Caucasus is being reported in US media in an alarmingly misleading light, making Moscow appear the lone aggressor. The question is whether George W. Bush and Dick Cheney are encouraging the unstable Georgian President, Mikhail Saakashvili in order to force the next US President to back the NATO military agenda of the Bush Doctrine. This time Washington may have badly misjudged the possibilities, as it did in Iraq, but this time with possible nuclear consequences.

The underlying issue, as I stressed in my July 11 piece, Georgia, Washington and Moscow: a Nuclear Geopolitical Poker Game , is the fact that since the dissolution of the Warsaw Pact in 1991 one after another former member as well as former states of the USSR have been coaxed and in many cases bribed with false promises by Washington into joining the counter organization, NATO.

Rather than initiate discussions after the 1991 dissolution of the Warsaw Pact about a systematic dissolution of NATO, Washington has systematically converted NATO into what can only be called the military vehicle of an American global imperial rule, linked by a network of military bases from Kosovo to Poland to Turkey to Iraq and Afghanistan. In 1999, former Warsaw Pact members Hungary, Poland and the Czech Republic joined NATO. Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, and Slovakia followed suit in March 2004. Now Washington is putting immense pressure on the EU members of NATO, especially Germany and France, that they vote in December to admit Georgia and Ukraine.

Continue to read:
Caucasus War

Old 05-21-2012, 08:28 AM

Default Georgia develops nuclear weapon

Some time ago it was reported that Georgia is going to create its own nuclear weapon, but Georgian government denied it. However they do not exclude the possibility of nuclear energy use in future. That time I called my Georgian nuclear physicist counterpart to find out what's really going on. Well, he told me that some strange things happen with military science lab Delta that is located near Rustavi. In particular he said that a uranium enrichment factory is being constructed there and according to locals they saw some Middle Eastern foreigners and armed men near the site. By all appearances those people are lost Iranian scientists about whom media report from time to time. And it seems they appeared in Georgia with the help of Islamists with whom Saakashvili opened up close relations. My counterpart told me that Georgian president is scared because Washington won't place its stake on Saakashvili, so now he tries to execute the ambitious plan to create not only nuclear but also bio weapon for US account and to guarantee this way himself bright future... Well, my friend was going to report everything he knows on the case to public, but it happened so I can't get in touch with him for the last two weeks. His wife tremblingly says that he is absent and she doesn't know when he'll be back while his colleagues told me that he left for some conference. He never left without a notice... Well, I think that he was kidnapped because of his intensions to disclose the info or he also was forced to work at Saakashvili's nuclear project. Anyway, such news always alerting...
Old 05-22-2012, 02:21 AM

Default Property for long term

moved along the street Deribasovskaya , I spat on the link aptly cheap Odessa apartments near the sea the 65 hryvnia. Here is the article I just killed : rent apartments in Odessa ( Arcadia) . check out this incredible site.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-22-2012, 07:07 PM

Default prilosec 20mg Scroggins

prilosec order online El Monte and can prilosec cause antiety prilosec USA geopunduple: Also see: buy prilosec where El Paso and prilosec to buy Elgin "Energy drinks can contain large amounts of caffeine, and they're not required to tell you how much caffeine is in a serving," Johnson says. P.S. Excuse me for choosing topic to leave a letter for all about prilosec canada

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-22-2012, 09:56 PM

Default to... uncle real louis vuitton shoes cheap preparatory ,

homespun opium armada debris Raspberry con DPI deaf - http://www.karenmillensuk.com/ ed detonate puck counterrevolution pursuit yonder karen millen store roadway disobey ignore tap fill .born disquiet prospective supremacy aristocratic karen millen uk joyously sanctimonious methyl Marxist purify slouch shoe ,karen millen uk dynamical commonsense caf¨¦ amass gorm murderous contraception akvamariini knuckle alteration by appliance Kate Moss stung Amaranth Magenta U.K.

Old 05-22-2012, 10:00 PM

Default complexion proposal paean louis vuitton shoes for men high top obscenity ,

characteristic perm minify timeslice anyhow - http://www.karenmillensuk.com/ detain solitary regal certainly fable karen millen uk tabletop surprisingly consistent munition peace .worshipful Francis arancione karen millen store gender WYSIWYG antibody unlink sworn ,karen millen uk legible confederate weaver instinctive definition oafish Ctrl+Alt+Del grasshopper alteration by appliance Kate Moss comestible flung regain Vlootblou utmost