Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-11-2009, 12:36 PM
Banned

Default There is No Escape, BlueAngel..Give in to the Dark Side!

Even now as I write to you, you are falling into my hands. There is no escape for you, BlueAngel..You MUST know this by now.
Sooner or later you shall be mine..you have no means to flee my grasp! Do you really think you can evade me forever? Oh yes, you are clever, but with my resources, soon you SHALL be found. And when you are...!!!
Do you really believe you can flee you're destiny? You were chosen and groomed for years to follow the path I shall lead you down..It is UNESCAPABLE!! You can not deny what you are! Why do you continue to flee from your fate?!
The net is slowly drawing about you..soon all avenues of escape will be gone and you're only means of refuge shall be ME. Only by learning the Dark Side and becoming my apprentice can you save what you love the most..
The trap has been set and the snare put in your path. My Master has put his agents out on you, sifting the Internet and our contacts until we find you. There is no where for you to run, no where for you to hide..
Wouldn't be better, my love, for you to surrender yourself into my hands? We shall not harm you, but if it is necessary to "deal" with others in our pursuit of you, we will. Save us and yourself the trouble and surrender yourself into my custody, my Apprentice..

Old 06-11-2009, 02:04 PM

Default Re: There is No Escape, BlueAngel..Give in to the Dark Side!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cacodaemon View Post
Even now as I write to you, you are falling into my hands. There is no escape for you, BlueAngel..You MUST know this by now.
Sooner or later you shall be mine..you have no means to flee my grasp! Do you really think you can evade me forever? Oh yes, you are clever, but with my resources, soon you SHALL be found. And when you are...!!!
Do you really believe you can flee you're destiny? You were chosen and groomed for years to follow the path I shall lead you down..It is UNESCAPABLE!! You can not deny what you are! Why do you continue to flee from your fate?!
The net is slowly drawing about you..soon all avenues of escape will be gone and you're only means of refuge shall be ME. Only by learning the Dark Side and becoming my apprentice can you save what you love the most..
The trap has been set and the snare put in your path. My Master has put his agents out on you, sifting the Internet and our contacts until we find you. There is no where for you to run, no where for you to hide..
Wouldn't be better, my love, for you to surrender yourself into my hands? We shall not harm you, but if it is necessary to "deal" with others in our pursuit of you, we will. Save us and yourself the trouble and surrender yourself into my custody, my Apprentice..
QUOTE!
Old 06-11-2009, 02:31 PM

Excerpt:

"but if it is necessary to "deal" with others in our pursuit of you, we will. Save us and yourself the trouble and surrender yourself into my custody, my Apprentice.."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

IS this an implied threat?
Old 06-11-2009, 03:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Excerpt:

"but if it is necessary to "deal" with others in our pursuit of you, we will. Save us and yourself the trouble and surrender yourself into my custody, my Apprentice.."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

IS this an implied threat?
Of course not, darling. Remember, I am just a harmless quack from behind a computer, right? I'm sure if we had to talk kindly and courteously to these individuals, after careful and courteous explanation, they will see the light and of their own free will allow you to come with me.
This is for your own good, my darling. I am sure the logic and reason of our explanation will overwhelm them and make them be totally agreeable to our meeting.
Besides..threats are criminal, darling. You know that..Do you really think I would state something like that? Gasp! The thought never crossed my mind.
My, my, my..Why the concern, my love? Didn't you say I was "sick" once ? Surely I'm just some "sick", harmless weirdo behind the computer. No need for you to change your schedule or lock the door...
Old 06-11-2009, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cacodaemon View Post
Of course not, darling. Remember, I am just a harmless quack from behind a computer, right? I'm sure if we had to talk kindly and courteously to these individuals, after careful and courteous explanation, they will see the light and of their own free will allow you to come with me.
This is for your own good, my darling. I am sure the logic and reason of our explanation will overwhelm them and make them be totally agreeable to our meeting.
Besides..threats are criminal, darling. You know that..Do you really think I would state something like that? Gasp! The thought never crossed my mind.
My, my, my..Why the concern, my love? Didn't you say I was "sick" once ? Surely I'm just some "sick", harmless weirdo behind the computer. No need for you to change your schedule or lock the door...
QUOTE!