Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-04-2005, 12:58 AM

Default Why Anonymity ?

Peace all,

I wonder why almost everybody is posting anonymously ! is it fear or fantasy ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 06-04-2005, 09:35 AM

Default Re: Why Anonymity ?

Quote:
Ahmad wrote:
Peace all,

I wonder why almost everybody is posting anonymously ! is it fear or fantasy ?

Maybe it's because they're agents or spies!!

Seriously, Bouncer asked if I wanted him to mail me a DVD!!

I really can't understand why he would think after talking to him two times on the web that I would give him my address!!

I don't know if you are aware of this, Ahmad, but not everyone can be trusted.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-04-2010 at 10:24 PM.
Old 06-04-2005, 10:18 AM

peace BA,

I think Satan succeeds when we lose our trust in humanity, when strangers are devils disguised.

Why not put our trust in God, as long as there is no evidence against the 'other' why suspicion and unjustified accusations?

Posting anonymously is a clear manifestation of Satan's reign, i think it is fear which makes most of us post anonymously.

Imagine a village where everybody is afraid, where all of them wear masks and watch their backs carefully, would such people ever have the guts to question the authority? would they even dare to raise their heads! and most of all, are they happy?

[3:175] It is the devil's system to instill fear into his subjects. Do not fear them and fear Me instead, if you are believers.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-04-2005, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Ahmad wrote:
peace BA,

I think Satan succeeds when we lose our trust in humanity, when strangers are devils disguised.

Why not put our trust in God, as long as there is no evidence against the 'other' why suspicion and unjustified accusations?

Posting anonymously is a clear manifestation of Satan's reign, i think it is fear which makes most of us post anonymously.

Imagine a village where everybody is afraid, where all of them wear masks and watch their backs carefully, would such people ever have the guts to question the authority? would they even dare to raise their heads! and most of all, are they happy?

[3:175] It is the devil's system to instill fear into his subjects. Do not fear them and fear Me instead, if you are believers.

Why does it matter to you if people choose to post anonymously? As far as it being the work of Satan, Ahmad, come on, that is really stretching it a bit.

Who said strangers are devil's disguised? That is what you must believe.

You believe and trust in whom you choose to believe and trust. God, whomever, and I'll believe and trust in the person of my chosing.

Evidence of what against the OTHER? Suspicion and accusations against whom?

It was a joke, if you're referring to the spies and agents comment.

Again, not everyone can be trusted. To think otherwise is ridiculous.

I don't live in a village where people wear masks and watch their backs. I live in a neighborhood.

This is the worldwide web, Ahmad!! Cyberspace!! It is exactly what you described. People wearing masks and watching their backs, but confronting authority.

I think you ought to stop acknowledging Satan and the Devil!!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-04-2010 at 10:25 PM.
Old 06-04-2005, 12:51 PM

Why To Remain Anonymous ? – :-o :-o :-o

Why make it any easier for any “evil” person to know who you are?

Whether we are ultimately spiritual beings, is not immediately relevant here. While trapped in this physical realm here, we are bound by the laws of matter. “Ignorance” is way more (physically) destructive than any knowledge or goodwill.

If God is just sorting out who is going to enjoy “eternity” vs. those who will be consumed & forgotten for the rest of infinitum, in the mean time, why become easy prey for any “beast?”

Would you allow yourself to be the easy prey of an “animal” w/o a conscience?

8-)
Old 06-05-2005, 05:47 AM

peace J,

Let's assume you meet a total stranger on the net, would you welcome him or her as a member of the human race or just dismiss the 'animal' ?

It is the same case as that of the 'traveling alien', whom God exorts us in the scriptures to welcome, evenmore charity goes to the following categories,

[2:215] They ask you about giving: say, "The charity you give shall go to the parents, the relatives, the orphans, the poor, and the traveling alien." Any good you do, GOD is fully aware thereof.

[4:36] You shall worship GOD alone - do not associate anything with Him. You shall regard the parents, the relatives, the orphans, the poor, the related neighbor, the unrelated neighbor, the close associate, the traveling alien, and your servants. GOD does not like the arrogant show-offs.

Isn't the traveling alien a complete stranger ? Lot, Abraham showed their guests true hospitality, they were putting their trust in God, who is sufficient as a Protector, did they turn out to be 'animals' ? No, they were actually angels disguised!

You hide yourself from the spies, you will get the spies, you shut your door infront of the 'animals' the angels will choose someone else to visit!

Show some trust in God people, and be true to yourself, this dual identity alienates you from your true self, the damage is much more than just a nick name you hide behind.

Old 06-05-2005, 09:03 AM

We protect our children from drug dealers and pedophiles and all other sort of lowlifes. We lock our doors of our homes. We are to be vigilant against evil and take precautions to prevent it. We will keep our car keys on our person, we do not leave them in the ignition switch saying I have trust. We do what we can so we do not become sick. We do preventative measures for our safety.
More:
http://www.letusreason.org/Doct40.htm
Old 06-05-2005, 11:43 AM

”True To The Self” or “Naïve To The Self” – :-o :-o :-o

Quote:
Isn't the traveling alien a complete stranger ? Lot, Abraham showed their guests true hospitality, they were putting their trust in God, who is sufficient as a Protector, did they turn out to be 'animals' ? No, they were actually angels disguised!

You hide yourself from the spies, you will get the spies, you shut your door in front of the 'animals' the angels will choose someone else to visit!
Tell that to the little kids behind a milk-carton that never made it back home for being so “trusting” of the “stranger angels” you like to mingle with… give it a brake “man”. I knew you were out there, but so “naïve???”

Quote:
Show some trust in God people, and be true to yourself, this dual identity alienates you from your true self, the damage is much more than just a nick name you hide behind.
You are talking right out of your ass. You do not know the first thing about me to even insinuate anything related to “being true to the self”, I don’t think you have a clue what that means. And on top of it all, you are passing “judgement,” which you are, no one, to pass judgement on any other man.

“Damage,” the only “damage” you are doing to yourself, by deluding yourself. Dude, believe whatever the "hell" you want to believe in, but do not think for myself or on my behalf.

If God is just sorting out who is going to enjoy “eternity” vs. those who will be consumed & forgotten for the rest of infinitum, in the mean time, why become easy prey for any “beast?”

Would you allow yourself to be the easy prey of an “animal” w/o a conscience?

Just save it...

8-)
Old 06-05-2005, 08:10 PM

To think that all PEOPLE can be trusted is just ridiculous.

I trusted my government to protect all of us on 911 and they didn't.

The greatest military power in the world couldn't stop four jumbo jets, flying off course with lost communication from their deadly attack.

Go figure.

Where was NORAD??? It is typical procedure for NORAD to intervene at any time when a jet has gone astray.

They ordered a stand-down on that day. All branches of military and government working together to allow those four jumbo jets to continue on their paths of destruction.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-04-2010 at 10:26 PM.
Old 06-06-2005, 12:34 AM

!!!

peace,

I just called for some transparency and here i get these negative responses again! did you really understand what i wanted to say?

Did i ask you to TRUST the people or God ? God has given us the brains to sort out the wicked from the good, why not use this faculty?

A nickname is based on the assumption that ALL people are wicked untill proven otherwise, it's like when the corrupt governments arrest ALL the demonstrators, for maybe they are ALL terrorists and this protective measure is necessary to extingusih the fire BEFORE it begins!

You put your trust in a door lock, a nickname, a security system, muscular body guards and the truth is wherever you are death will catch up with you, even if you are in formidable castles!

I didn't say that you should ignore the alarms God sends to you, use your brain to distinguish the wicked from the good and in the case of the web, this should be based on the other's response and words, but to condemn everybody that's a prejudgement that is unjustified.

By the way, today it is difficult to hide your identity on the internet, unless you keep changing your IP like the terrorists do! and also 'not to pass judgment' is Satan's idea, God is the ultimate judge but he gave us a message (scriptures) so that we can judge, or how are you gonna get married without judging your bride!

God is the Doer of Everything*

[4:78] Wherever you are, death will catch up with you, even if you live in formidable castles. When something good happens to them, they say, "This is from GOD," and when something bad afflicts them, they blame you. Say, "Everything comes from GOD." Why do these people misunderstand almost everything?
Footnote

Nothing Bad Comes From God

[4:79] Anything good that happens to you is from GOD, and anything bad that happens to you is from you. We have sent you as a messenger to the people,* and GOD suffices as witness.

Quote:
[3:173] When the people say to them, "People have mobilized against you; you should fear them," this only strengthens their faith, and they say, "GOD suffices us; He is the best Protector."