Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-26-2009, 03:35 PM
Darth Cacodaemon Darth Cacodaemon is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 179
Default I Will Destroy You


I know you are watching. You're sitting at home, living your lives. You think this will go on forever, but you are wrong.
Day after day, you live your little lives, trying to evade being pulped by the great cogs of history. You dance like a marionette to avoid what is inevietable. Some of you call it a conspiracy, some of you damn either the Conservatives or the Liberals. Some of you point to Bush or Obama. You try to put blame on somebody or something else, but you can't escape it because they are not at fault-YOU ARE!
I am you; I am the darkness dwelling in you, your desire for power, your greed. I am the shadow of your hate and your fear. Everyday I grow stronger, and every day you become more and more my slave. I am the fear that gnaws at you and the hate you feel for Obama or for Bush, or whomever you are blaming at this particular time.
You blame them because you will not blame yourselves. You won't look in the mirror and see that I own you, lock, stock and barrel. YOU bought houses your poor assess couldn't afford! YOU ran up debt! It was you that voted for your own greedy self interest, year after year. It was for cheap oil that blood was shed in the Middle East. All this death, debt, greed and hate-FOR YOU!
I am what you are too weak to see and confront. I am your Shadow, and everyday I grow stronger. The forces I represent see you as a pawn, a NOTHING for us to use and throw away. We prey on your stupidity and weakness.
Yes, I will destroy you. I will hollow you out, crush your Churches, smash your nation and rend you into pieces. I will cause your land to become a darkened alley of betrayal, fear and hate. I will squeeze the life out of you, and when I am done I will cast you on the heap of corpses I have used and cast aside before.
I do not care about your dreams or hopes. You sold me yourselves and you are mine now, to do as I will. It is my will to destroy you and your nation.
Don't look now, but I am as near to you as your own heart or breath. I am the Darkness, the Shadow that owns you. I am your Death!


Last edited by Darth Cacodaemon : 03-26-2009 at 03:37 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-26-2009, 03:52 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: I Will Destroy You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cacodaemon View Post
I know you are watching. You're sitting at home, living your lives. You think this will go on forever, but you are wrong.
Day after day, you live your little lives, trying to evade being pulped by the great cogs of history. You dance like a marionette to avoid what is inevietable. Some of you call it a conspiracy, some of you damn either the Conservatives or the Liberals. Some of you point to Bush or Obama. You try to put blame on somebody or something else, but you can't escape it because they are not at fault-YOU ARE!
I am you; I am the darkness dwelling in you, your desire for power, your greed. I am the shadow of your hate and your fear. Everyday I grow stronger, and every day you become more and more my slave. I am the fear that gnaws at you and the hate you feel for Obama or for Bush, or whomever you are blaming at this particular time.
You blame them because you will not blame yourselves. You won't look in the mirror and see that I own you, lock, stock and barrel. YOU bought houses your poor assess couldn't afford! YOU ran up debt! It was you that voted for your own greedy self interest, year after year. It was for cheap oil that blood was shed in the Middle East. All this death, debt, greed and hate-FOR YOU!
I am what you are too weak to see and confront. I am your Shadow, and everyday I grow stronger. The forces I represent see you as a pawn, a NOTHING for us to use and throw away. We prey on your stupidity and weakness.
Yes, I will destroy you. I will hollow you out, crush your Churches, smash your nation and rend you into pieces. I will cause your land to become a darkened alley of betrayal, fear and hate. I will squeeze the life out of you, and when I am done I will cast you on the heap of corpses I have used and cast aside before.
I do not care about your dreams or hopes. You sold me yourselves and you are mine now, to do as I will. It is my will to destroy you and your nation.
Don't look now, but I am as near to you as your own heart or breath. I am the Darkness, the Shadow that owns you. I am your Death!

QUOTE!!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-29-2009, 12:19 PM
Central_Scrutinizer Central_Scrutinizer is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 27
Default Re: I Will Destroy You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cacodaemon View Post
I know you are watching. You're sitting at home, living your lives. You think this will go on forever, but you are wrong.
Day after day, you live your little lives, trying to evade being pulped by the great cogs of history. You dance like a marionette to avoid what is inevietable. Some of you call it a conspiracy, some of you damn either the Conservatives or the Liberals. Some of you point to Bush or Obama. You try to put blame on somebody or something else, but you can't escape it because they are not at fault-YOU ARE!
I am you; I am the darkness dwelling in you, your desire for power, your greed. I am the shadow of your hate and your fear. Everyday I grow stronger, and every day you become more and more my slave. I am the fear that gnaws at you and the hate you feel for Obama or for Bush, or whomever you are blaming at this particular time.
You blame them because you will not blame yourselves. You won't look in the mirror and see that I own you, lock, stock and barrel. YOU bought houses your poor assess couldn't afford! YOU ran up debt! It was you that voted for your own greedy self interest, year after year. It was for cheap oil that blood was shed in the Middle East. All this death, debt, greed and hate-FOR YOU!
I am what you are too weak to see and confront. I am your Shadow, and everyday I grow stronger. The forces I represent see you as a pawn, a NOTHING for us to use and throw away. We prey on your stupidity and weakness.
Yes, I will destroy you. I will hollow you out, crush your Churches, smash your nation and rend you into pieces. I will cause your land to become a darkened alley of betrayal, fear and hate. I will squeeze the life out of you, and when I am done I will cast you on the heap of corpses I have used and cast aside before.
I do not care about your dreams or hopes. You sold me yourselves and you are mine now, to do as I will. It is my will to destroy you and your nation.
Don't look now, but I am as near to you as your own heart or breath. I am the Darkness, the Shadow that owns you. I am your Death!
LOL BlueAngel !!

Sure are enough repetitions in the above. Geesh! Obviously a Canadian Boy, using Conservatives and Liberals, then throwing out Bush and Obama instead of Republicans/Democrats.

Actually it's not the "YOU ARE" who is at fault, and neither is it the Mouthpieces with the top positions. It's the "SYSTEM's" fault! Some of them are part of the top, but they still obey the people we DON'T SEE, who make the BIG decisions that the Presidents, Prime Ministers, etc., tell us we must follow, or believe in, or trust, or all three or more.

Just try and keep things in perspective, Darth; and make sure you do your homework on whatever subject, or (not a threat) I'll eat you alive.

Cheers!
__________________
Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.

Truth is ONLY available from the Internet.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-02-2009, 02:45 PM
Darth Cacodaemon Darth Cacodaemon is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 179
Default Re: I Will Destroy You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Central_Scrutinizer View Post
LOL BlueAngel !!

Sure are enough repetitions in the above. Geesh! Obviously a Canadian Boy, using Conservatives and Liberals, then throwing out Bush and Obama instead of Republicans/Democrats.

Actually it's not the "YOU ARE" who is at fault, and neither is it the Mouthpieces with the top positions. It's the "SYSTEM's" fault! Some of them are part of the top, but they still obey the people we DON'T SEE, who make the BIG decisions that the Presidents, Prime Ministers, etc., tell us we must follow, or believe in, or trust, or all three or more.

Just try and keep things in perspective, Darth; and make sure you do your homework on whatever subject, or (not a threat) I'll eat you alive.

Cheers!
Ha! Listen, I would never complain about the System. The System will serve me well, since "The System" serves my Master.
The System will never change. In all the universe, there is but one principle that holds true: that being, the strong do as they will and the weak suffer what they must. This is true and ALWAYS will be true.
The fact is, most Americans are undisciplined and weak. They live for only pleasure and have weak minds. It is their lack of discipline that is there undoing. My Master has been planning this for a long, long time.
"The System" could not do what it does IF most of those reading this weren't collaborators with it. Fact is, you're gutless turds who will sell out as long as your cage is gilded with gold. You haven't half the balls the Founding Fathers did, because if you did you wouldn't let "The System" as you call it, screw you over on a daily basis.
The fact your unwilling to make any kind of proactive move simply emboldens my Master. He counts on your undecisiveness, you lack of discipline, you're infighting, politics and greed. In fact, that is why we will succeed and why you will fail.
While you chase your tails, we gather strength. While you fight like a pack of rats over crumbs, we plan on taking the whole loaf of bread along with the bakery where the bread was baked. We intend on overturning everything and making it in our image. Those who side with us and are loyal will prosper. Those who defy us will perish.
In the end, that is the way it always is. Don't be foolish and believe morality has anything to do with it. That's a smoke screen. The Athenians understood and were the first to annunciate the fundamental motto of power politics and power ( as I said, in the real world, not idealistic fantasies): The strong ALWAYS do what they will, while the weak ALWAYS suffer what they must. Don't choose foolish idealism over the concrete truth of reality, in the real world.

Last edited by Darth Cacodaemon : 04-02-2009 at 02:49 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-02-2009, 03:09 PM
SeC SeC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,251
Smile Re: I Will Destroy You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cacodaemon View Post
Ha! Listen, I would never complain about the System. The System will serve me well, since "The System" serves my Master.
The System will never change. In all the universe, there is but one principle that holds true: that being, the strong do as they will and the weak suffer what they must. This is true and ALWAYS will be true.
The fact is, most Americans are undisciplined and weak. They live for only pleasure and have weak minds. It is their lack of discipline that is there undoing. My Master has been planning this for a long, long time.
"The System" could not do what it does IF most of those reading this weren't collaborators with it. Fact is, you're gutless turds who will sell out as long as your cage is gilded with gold. You haven't half the balls the Founding Fathers did, because if you did you wouldn't let "The System" as you call it, screw you over on a daily basis.
The fact your unwilling to make any kind of proactive move simply emboldens my Master. He counts on your undecisiveness, you lack of discipline, you're infighting, politics and greed. In fact, that is why we will succeed and why you will fail.
While you chase your tails, we gather strength. While you fight like a pack of rats over crumbs, we plan on taking the whole loaf of bread along with the bakery where the bread was baked. We intend on overturning everything and making it in our image. Those who side with us and are loyal will prosper. Those who defy us will perish.
In the end, that is the way it always is. Don't be foolish and believe morality has anything to do with it. That's a smoke screen. The Athenians understood and were the first to annunciate the fundamental motto of power politics and power ( as I said, in the real world, not idealistic fantasies): The strong ALWAYS do what they will, while the weak ALWAYS suffer what they must. Don't choose foolish idealism over the concrete truth of reality, in the real world.
Thank God, there is Cosmic Law - whether you know it or not, even the dark side OBEYS Cosmic Law. Blessed are the ones who understand ... All is good
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-03-2009, 12:20 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: I Will Destroy You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cacodaemon View Post
I know you are watching. You're sitting at home, living your lives. You think this will go on forever, but you are wrong.
Day after day, you live your little lives, trying to evade being pulped by the great cogs of history. You dance like a marionette to avoid what is inevietable. Some of you call it a conspiracy, some of you damn either the Conservatives or the Liberals. Some of you point to Bush or Obama. You try to put blame on somebody or something else, but you can't escape it because they are not at fault-YOU ARE!
I am you; I am the darkness dwelling in you, your desire for power, your greed. I am the shadow of your hate and your fear. Everyday I grow stronger, and every day you become more and more my slave. I am the fear that gnaws at you and the hate you feel for Obama or for Bush, or whomever you are blaming at this particular time.
You blame them because you will not blame yourselves. You won't look in the mirror and see that I own you, lock, stock and barrel. YOU bought houses your poor assess couldn't afford! YOU ran up debt! It was you that voted for your own greedy self interest, year after year. It was for cheap oil that blood was shed in the Middle East. All this death, debt, greed and hate-FOR YOU!
I am what you are too weak to see and confront. I am your Shadow, and everyday I grow stronger. The forces I represent see you as a pawn, a NOTHING for us to use and throw away. We prey on your stupidity and weakness.
Yes, I will destroy you. I will hollow you out, crush your Churches, smash your nation and rend you into pieces. I will cause your land to become a darkened alley of betrayal, fear and hate. I will squeeze the life out of you, and when I am done I will cast you on the heap of corpses I have used and cast aside before.
I do not care about your dreams or hopes. You sold me yourselves and you are mine now, to do as I will. It is my will to destroy you and your nation.
Don't look now, but I am as near to you as your own heart or breath. I am the Darkness, the Shadow that owns you. I am your Death!
Who you gonna destroy?

Are you a Ghost Buster?

You ain't destroying anyone, pal.

I suggest it's time you check in with reality.

Oh, reality.

Where are you?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-04-2009, 12:49 PM
Darth Cacodaemon Darth Cacodaemon is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 179
Default Re: I Will Destroy You

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Who you gonna destroy?

Are you a Ghost Buster?

You ain't destroying anyone, pal.

I suggest it's time you check in with reality.

Oh, reality.

Where are you?
HA HA HA..I suggest you unstick your head from your anus.

You underestimate the power of the Dark Side, and for that matter, my Master. Even now the corruption, greed and foolishness is welling up in you. Do you really think that this was all some colossal mistake? Do you really believe that the economy is in the condition it is out of a fluke? O really, now?!

The economy is the way it is because Americans are greedy bastards who want things they can't afford. The politics are the way it is because the politicians are greedy bastards on the take, who can be bought and sold like any other commodity. You've lived on credit and now reaping the whirl wind.
Fool, you're destroying yourselves! All I and those who serve my Master will do is pick up the pieces when the time is ripe.
Plus, you don't seem to understand that it is not necessary to always physically destroy a person to destroy them all the same. It might be different if you're character as a people was different, if you weren't greedy, self-centered, materialistic, moronic, short sighted morons. Alas, you are. You have no discipline, no character and no higher values then your temporary pleasures.
My Master will use that, plus all his faithful servants, to exploit this situation. You're the fools who tied the hangman's noose and stuck your head in it. All that is necessary now is for the trapdoor to open, figuratively speaking, to snap your pencil neck.
I do admit it could turn out differently. However, I doubt you're willing to make the sacrafices necessary. You don't yet realize your struggling for your very survival, and if nature and history proves anything, it is those unwilling to adapt will cease to exist. Don't hate the player, baby, hate the game.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-04-2009, 12:51 PM
Darth Cacodaemon Darth Cacodaemon is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 179
Default Re: I Will Destroy You

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeC View Post
Thank God, there is Cosmic Law - whether you know it or not, even the dark side OBEYS Cosmic Law. Blessed are the ones who understand ... All is good
HA HA HA...Hey , hey goodbye!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-04-2009, 01:47 PM
SeC SeC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,251
Smile Re: I Will Destroy You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cacodaemon View Post
HA HA HA...Hey , hey goodbye!
I wish you all Love, Wisdom and Truth of Eternity All is good
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-04-2009, 08:48 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: I Will Destroy You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cacodaemon View Post
HA HA HA..I suggest you unstick your head from your anus.

That which you suggest cannot be undone because it is impossible to achieve.

You underestimate the power of the Dark Side, and for that matter, my Master. Even now the corruption, greed and foolishness is welling up in you. Do you really think that this was all some colossal mistake? Do you really believe that the economy is in the condition it is out of a fluke? O really, now?!

Who is your master? Nothing welling up in me and, BTW, if you have read any of my posts, you'd understand that I have stated that the economic collapse was orchestrated. They plot and plan for decades in order to achieve their goals. They can't change the World overnight.

The economy is the way it is because Americans are greedy bastards who want things they can't afford. The politics are the way it is because the politicians are greedy bastards on the take, who can be bought and sold like any other commodity. You've lived on credit and now reaping the whirl wind.
Fool, you're destroying yourselves! All I and those who serve my Master will do is pick up the pieces when the time is ripe.
Plus, you don't seem to understand that it is not necessary to always physically destroy a person to destroy them all the same. It might be different if you're character as a people was different, if you weren't greedy, self-centered, materialistic, moronic, short sighted morons. Alas, you are. You have no discipline, no character and no higher values then your temporary pleasures.
My Master will use that, plus all his faithful servants, to exploit this situation. You're the fools who tied the hangman's noose and stuck your head in it. All that is necessary now is for the trapdoor to open, figuratively speaking, to snap your pencil neck.
I do admit it could turn out differently. However, I doubt you're willing to make the sacrafices necessary. You don't yet realize your struggling for your very survival, and if nature and history proves anything, it is those unwilling to adapt will cease to exist. Don't hate the player, baby, hate the game.

Personally, I don't hate the players. HATING someone is not worth my time or energy or good for my Chakras.

I don't play games. Well, once in a while my husband and I play Scrabble.

Comments inside the box.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-04-2009 at 08:51 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.