Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > The Archives > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-05-2005, 10:50 PM

Default Michael Jackson

Sorry, but this guy has been accused of sexual abuse not once but dating back to 1992!! He has a record. Maybe it doesn't include convictions, but, come on, people wake up!! He was asked to help a child who had cancer, he says. How so? What does he possess that helps sick children that the rest of us don't? A place called Never Land Ranch, perhaps!

A guarded compound!!

How many men do you know have been accused of sexual abuse several times over the past thirteen years?

On another note, why is it that when he experiences physical problems, his only recourse is to go to the emergency room?

Doesn't he have a doctor?

Guess not!! They're just "hangin' him out to dry."

Old 06-06-2005, 08:36 PM

Default Re: Michael Jackson

This is just another diversion like OJ was. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 06-07-2005, 07:06 AM

I don't think so NOHOPE!!

I just can't get around his "Never Land" ranch (Peter Pan mind control programming), the children who visit there; sick and "less fortunate" (perfect prey for the BEASTS) and their parent's without resources, credibility to "hold water" against what several of their children have reported to authorities regarding "sexual abuse" by the "pop" star.

Of course, the premise is that "they're in it for the money."

Certainly, with a fan base like Jackson, it's more difficult to prosecute.

As far as distraction, I don't think the SHEEPLE are as watchful of this diversionary tactic as they are about the current state of our country/world!!

Seriously, I wouldn't let my children spend one minute with MJ!!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-14-2009 at 09:57 PM.
Old 08-12-2009, 04:31 PM

I authored this thread way back when in 2005.
Old 08-13-2009, 09:08 AM
Free Member

Honestly. Anyone who thinks MJ was a pedophile, is nothing short of delusional. You've been media hyped. Tized in fact. It was always the 'parents' making these accusations. Never the kids. They wouldn't do that to him. They loved him dearly. HE was Peter Pan. And just like"guest" said...
Quote:
How many men do you know have been accused of sexual abuse several times over the past thirteen years?
Any? how many pedaphiles are in prison that have never been previously accused? Isn't it a little worrying, that we have thousands of convicted pedophiles, yet MJ has the most accusations? There was never any REAL evidence apart from the parents testimony that their kids apparently said to them one night, which they did not choose to repeat in court. And the one that did, was constantly looking at his parents because he didn't know how to answer questions that debunked his story.
I think THEY showed their power to him. THEY showed how he can be destroyed. But a lot of people still didn't buy it. His power was still immense. So THEY killed him. Perhaps ages ago. Who the fark is the imposter that newspapers around the world are showing to be MJ, when it clearly is not? Did his family ever actually SEE his body?? The fact the media has thrashed MJ as a drug addict only heightens the fact they are trying to brainwash the public into actually believing it.
I actually didnt think the NWO would target MJ. For so long I thought he was a part of it. It's given me this renewal of respect for him.
Old 08-14-2009, 11:10 AM

There was something going on. mike liked something sexually, whether it was boys, women or men. There is not a superstar singer or rapper that you wont hear aallegation against. prince has a reputation for being a great lover from all the women he produced, like sheena easton, apallonia, and shiela e. I think he is in hell for it, and the flames dont go out there, see for yourself. Heaven or Hell for Micheal Jackson: From the Theologian’s Corner | Relijournal

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-14-2009, 11:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holiness Preacher View Post
There was something going on. mike liked something sexually, whether it was boys, women or men. There is not a superstar singer or rapper that you wont hear aallegation against. prince has a reputation for being a great lover from all the women he produced, like sheena easton, apallonia, and shiela e. I think he is in hell for it, and the flames dont go out there, see for yourself. Heaven or Hell for Micheal Jackson: From the Theologian’s Corner | Relijournal
I will torture you..slowly. I will desecrate your wife before you and laugh as you cry in anguish.
Asw I kill you, we will do an experiment. If your dead Christ can save your worthless ass, then I will repent. But if as I stahb you, burn you, and shove a stake up your ass he can't, then you WILL KNOW that CHRIST IS DEAD AS IS GOD!
Old 08-14-2009, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cacodaemon View Post
I will torture you..slowly. I will desecrate your wife before you and laugh as you cry in anguish.
Asw I kill you, we will do an experiment. If your dead Christ can save your worthless ass, then I will repent. But if as I stahb you, burn you, and shove a stake up your ass he can't, then you WILL KNOW that CHRIST IS DEAD AS IS GOD!
QUOTE!
Old 08-14-2009, 09:07 PM

Re-read my initial post, iHIMself.

As I said back in 2005, they were hanging MJ out to dry and they did.

Four years later and he's dead.

He was accused.

They needed to get rid of him to save their asses.

Addicting their slaves to drugs is an easy way out for them.

Their concierge doctors aid and abet them.

Oh, no.

We didn't turn him into an addict.

We didn't supply him and overdose him.

He did it to himself.

Yeah.

That's why MJ was able to walk into a pharmacy/hospital and obtain the drug that HE injected into his veins that caused his death.

You know nothing about the mind controllers and/or the slaves who are incarcerated by them in the industry.

I do, however, and you can take that to the bank.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-14-2009 at 09:55 PM.
Old 09-24-2009, 05:05 PM

Let us not forget that MJ when a kid could identify his private parts went to Europe to have some plastic surgery.

The sad part about the surgery to his face is that he WAS a good lookin kid before he maeesd up his looks