Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-12-2005, 11:52 PM

Default Re: listing films and TV shows that inspire you

Any TV shows or movies that inspire me . . .

Anything with mad special effects of any kind. I don't even get sucked into the stories anymore . . . I know what these people are trying to do. But the likes of the Matrix, DareDevil, SpiderMan, Hulk, and others where SFX is heavily involved, inspire me as a 3D artist. There have been countless times where I'd find myself coming out of the theater and going home as fast as I can just so I can get to my computer and try out some theories as to 'how they did that.'

I love knowing what I know . . . because I can make other people say, 'wow, how'd you do that?' to me the same way I used to say it about movies like, E.T. and Indiana Jones . . . The only difference is, instead of minatures and time lapse photography, they're computer models . . . but the camera angles and distances and other aspects of the 'old school method' are just as important when animating with a computer.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 01-14-2005, 09:03 PM

I like Space Ghost Coast to Coast, Robotech, Eek the Cat, The Terrible Thunder Lizards, Duckman, Ninja Scroll, Appleseed, Tank Police, Megazone 88, Akira, - I'm a cartoon/anime junkie as you can tell. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 01-19-2005, 04:00 PM

Wow, I can see you get inspired by Really Profound Art, guys... ;-)
Old 01-19-2005, 07:47 PM

Hey Draken,

I didn't want to admit cuz the acting isn't that great, nor the story line and I love Moonstruck with Cher.

Family, as fcuked as it may be, and love.

Ti amo!

Mary XXX :-D
Old 01-19-2005, 10:49 PM

The Elephant Man

(rent it sometime soon!:-)) It's a masterpiece

There are others,
and some too personal for here :-)
Old 01-22-2005, 10:31 AM

Default Fahrenheit 451

Has any of you Americanized Hollywoodified New World Ordered people seen this gem from "Old World" France?
It's by Francois Truffaut from 1966. From the back cover:

"Ray Bradbury's best-selling Science fiction masterpiece about a future without books (heeeellloo...) takes on a chillingly realistic dimension in this film classic directed by one of the most important screen innovators of all time, the late Francois Truffaut. Julie Christie stars in the challenging dual role of Oskar Werner's pleasure-seeking conformist wife, Linda, and his rebellious, book-collecting mistress, Clarisse.
Montag (Oskar Werner), a regimented fireman in charge of burning the forbidden volumes, meets a revolutionary school teacher who dares to read. Suddenly, he find himself a hunted fugitive, forced to choose not only between two women, but between personal safety nad intellectual freedom. (HEEEELLLOOO!) Truffaut's first English language production is an eerie fable where mankind becomes the ultimate evil. (HEEEEEEELLLLLLOOOOOOO!!!!!)

Plot Summary for
Fahrenheit 451
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0060390/plotsummary
Old 04-04-2005, 02:25 PM

Default Stars Wars Episode III, Revenge of the Sith

I know I should've posted this on the NWO movie topic but, I was to lazy to look for it. But seriously, this movie is chock full of NWO themes and it's comin' out this summer. I think I'm probably gonna go watch it like three times. :-P
:roll:
int: :evil: :-...
Old 04-04-2005, 11:46 PM

Default Re: Stars Wars Episode III, Revenge of the Sith

I also like the Benny Hinn Ministries 'Comedy Hour.' It pays to know thy enemy.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 04-05-2005, 01:45 AM

Default Fave Inspiring Movie/T.V

Dont forget Greflo Dollar.

"And Jesus said, go forth, make lots of money, enter network marketing schemes"...

Lets not forget "The Office". The greatest comedy coz it's true.

So many of the world managers today are not ruthless tyrants, but in fact useful idiots. Just like David Brent.

I have sat gobsmacked as some well paid NWO idiot mouths some of the most tripe you could believe...and they seem to believe it. Nothing worse than a paper shifter who actually thinks they contribute something.

I prefer a well ordered tyrant. At least you know someones in control.

Nothing worse than a Uni educated/Illuminati idiot who thinks he's a player.

Hitler and Stalin must have their heads in their hands sobbing..."oh Adolph, you and me baby, those were the days". "Oh Ya mein Staly, old school nigga".
Old 04-05-2005, 05:35 AM

Default Re: Fave Inspiring Movie/T.V

"37°2 le matin" otherwise known as Betty Blue, The most beautiful piece of cinematography I have ever seen.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090563/

He loves Betty so much, but how do you help somebody so mentally ill?

"A.I. Artificial Intelligence" The friend who came with me to see this refused to leave the cinema with me for 20 minutes after this film. She said I was too full of tears and snot to be seen walking out with.

The whole of A.I. is heartbraking, aswell as thought provoking. As Gigolo Joe says, "I am".