Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-2005, 03:59 PM

Default Re: Social Engineering & Computer Games

popular games I've played that allude to moral degeneration is the Grand Theft Auto series, the Leisure Suit Larry series, whatever the latest version of Quake is, Halo 1 & 2, Half-Life Team Forces, StarCraft, WarCraft series, Diablo 2, Whatever the latest version of Might and Magic, and Counter Strike. :-P

:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 01-13-2005, 05:05 PM

That was the point of my post. IT ABSOLOUTLY IS BRAINWASHING!!!!!!!!!!

But damn fun too when blessed with a mind capable of telling the difference.

I just wish and wish and wish for a game where we get to knock off Rothschild and his ilk. I'm personally sick of fighting the rebels.

We must infiltrate successive Elite meeting places blasting them to bits till we get to the Elite banker himself in his evil liar for the final showdown.
Old 01-13-2005, 08:37 PM

I'm pretty sure there's already a FPS game called NWO that's out. Basically, in the game, you're part of homeland security killing off christians and muslims alike 'cause they're alquaida. check infowars archives for the article. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 01-14-2005, 02:48 AM

Thats the problem...it's the same old get the terrorists.

I want one where i get to gut Rothschild and spank Arnie with a 4 by 2.

Perhaps Arnie as the Gimp ala Pulp Fiction?
Old 01-15-2005, 09:00 PM

:-( It is obvious that this exactly what the purpose of these games is for!
I am in my late twenties so i have never been caught up in this Computer games trend those in there teens early twenties seem caught up in!.
But I feel it is aggression for the passive aggressive the kind of activity for pathetic non manly but also non intellectual pot smoking slobs.

The type that may suceed in the IT industry but thats about it.A sign of the times i suppose.
A generation that doesnt get out and play enough team sport visit the gym or get involved in enough all round physical activity.

Equally a generation that doesnt read enough books and therefore lacks essential knowledge which they shouldnt even bother respnding to if they dont even know what their talking about!. Believe me this lack of knowledge shows up on this forum amongst some of you that have admitted you are into this trend!.(excludes Ahmad and fellow aussie truebeliever knowledge is intact).

Added to this it cannot be denied that in a nation like the U.S where virtually anyone can get hold of a firearm,these kind of games have been responsible for motivating psychos to go on shooting sprees like the Colombine Massacre and countless others!.
I have only one thing to say if your going to waste your time on such shite without putting your time to more educational or constructive uses!.Then just keep them in perspective o.k dont go out and shoot anyone or rape any one just cause you could in the game.Also dont get any brainwashed ideas of U.S Imperialism against the world!.
Now thats a nice kid jake!. :lol:
Old 01-15-2005, 09:06 PM

Does anyone here have the original Unreal Tournament, game of the year edition? If so . . . I may have a treat for you . . . I'm working on a few choice characters for this that I'm making . . . Bushes Jr. and Sr, Osama, Saddam, the Muppets, Sesame Street, and a whole host of others, but none that I'm 100% sure if I'm keeping or not.

What other game engine formats do I have to export these guys to? What're you gus playing these days (for PC)?

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 01-15-2005, 10:52 PM

hey dark, how you doing bro? :-)

Well, let us see..

cartoon girls in negligible clothing, kicking boys and men or one another, about, with no conscience- in
rampant gratuitous violence..

over and over again, to numb the mind to/about, personal boundaries, self control, and simple human kindness. Not to mention appropriate social behaviors and God-ordained sex-roles.

Yep, I'd say that's a pretty clear, if not overt brainwashing technique.

Cept the more time goes by, I am wondering why they call it brain "washing". I mean, can we talk? : -)
Old 01-15-2005, 11:05 PM

I just got rid of the XBOX

I didn't like the message it was sending and the games were far too real. What is classed as acceptable for children, really is not. Unless the world has gone insane.

Mary XXX
Old 01-16-2005, 02:15 AM

ABSOLOUTLY! These games are not for kids!

They are absoloutly brainwashing. DELIBERATE. Absoloutly deliberate.

I agree to a large degree OC. But like all things there are 2 sides to the coin.

It's an oldie but a goodie...should we ban cars? 1300 people killed last year on Oz roads...1-3-0-0.

Plus innumerable badly injured...some permenantly.

I used to see the horrible results regularly.

What to of alcohol?

Visit any E.D in Oz or elswhere and observe the carnage.

I would like to see kids out and about. Perhaps in that close community we all crave it will happen.

I cannot exactly explain my liking for these games. I actually spent much soul searching over it.

Perhaps when I'm setting up my Permaculture property i'll be too busy. I am a strong Scorpio and have always been fascinated by war. Perhaps it's in my blood, perhaps a former life. A last vestige of the beast within?

DC...i'm a Medal Of Honour Pacific Assault man. No UT for me. Realistic infantry tactics for me.
Old 01-20-2005, 07:13 PM

Hey guys! I set up the computers for my son. I forget name of the game but in one of them you get "implants" that enable you to do things. I then told them all about Verichip, RFIDs and what you could do with them. I know it's a difficult concept to instill in a 12 year old but being technically savvy and knowing what GPS is I explained it this way. What if the bad guys didn't tell you all of the functions of the implant. Ya, it lets you run faster, it lets you blast bigger enemies but unknown to you it also reports your location continuously to the bad guys. Then they understood.