Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-20-2005, 09:54 PM

Default Re: Social Engineering & Computer Games

Quote:
I just got rid of the XBOX
Im still trying to learn how to use mine.
Simple programs like Nascar Heat and Madden 2005 (a Christmas present from a relative).
Afraid I came along too late for this technology. No matter how good I think I'm getting, I normally encounter a ten year-old who can dust me like a throw rug.
Some of the program titles I have seen some of these kids use do concern me, though. Violence, racism, sexual objectification, etc. Kind of a virtual boot camp for NWO trainees.

Old 01-22-2005, 04:23 PM

Well duh, Freeman. You're of an older generation where television and video games weren't the norm and stuff like reading was. So, it's only obvious that stupid mind numbing shit like video games don't come well to you. Hell, I was 4 years old when I first started my addiction to television. I was 6 when I discovered my new addiction to ATARI. Then came Nintendo and Sega. At age 18, I finally got sick of video games but kept the TV addiction. At age 23 back in 2001, I put my foot through the TV screen and never looked back. I'm even sick of watching movies now 'cause I know I'm sittin' there for a good 2 hours soakin' up propaganda like a sponge only to reframe in my mind that every thing I just saw was a well crafted lie that everyone else can't get enough of. I still watch movies in theaters every now and then and still come out wonderin, why the hell did I spend money to see that? Oh shit, I'm ranting. Good time to stop, eh? :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 03-22-2005, 08:22 PM

Here it is. have fun reading. :-P
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-23-2005, 02:22 AM

The official word is in . . . today in a press conference, Microsoft's Bill Gates told the press, "The goal here is to make real life look fake compared to video games by the year 2010."

I'm just kidding, but that, ultimately is the goal, I believe . . . I think that they (NWO) wants everybody working at a terminal from their home, not having any social life, etc. Problem with this? No reproduction, except by the NWO heads . . . in 2 generations time, these fuck-heads will have no more slaves . . . we will have all died off to extinction.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 03-23-2005, 07:48 AM

As I child I loved watching The Donna Reed Show, who can forget their daughter singing "Johnny Angel". I still remember the words to that song.
Anyway, I would get lost in a world that I thought we are supposed to be! The beautiful, get-along family. Coming to each other for support, comfort, kind words.

Hmm. Then on occasion I would hear: "oh the world is not like that!" So I wondered why not, and why do we not strive for this type of family/world?
I thought, surely, who ever is writing and producing these shows feels like I do, and therefore these shows are representative of what we should be or strive for.

I was a child. I only saw good. I only wanted good. To this very day, that child (at times) just doesn't want to let go of the possibilities.

get_real (?) hmmm!
Old 05-05-2005, 06:49 PM

Hey Real, you'll always have Nick at Nite nickelodeon. :-P
Old 05-06-2005, 03:38 AM

What is the flicker rate of many of these games? 50Hz? 65Hz?

What sounds are programmed into them?

Darkchilde, how are the background textures created? What images can be scanned raytraced or rendered?

Who monitors such games for quality?

What is the effect on an individual of repeating an action over an over and over again?

What is the effect of hearing a sound combined with a flicker over and over and over again?

What is the effect of all of the above combined? Combined with alcohol, cannabis, flouride, mercury?

Now, let's paint a picture, I'm going to stare at a stobe light at 65Hz, with a constant auditory tone at 145Hz, I'm going to partake of some skeletal relaxant and depressant (alcohol) and I'm going to pschedelically alter my conciousness (cannabis), I'm also going to have some of my higer spatial and creative functions muted (flouride).......

I wonder what would happen to me?

I know - nothing, I'm going to play my game, bollocks to it, I'll still watch my flickers, listen to my tones and partake in my chemicals.
Old 05-06-2005, 09:20 PM

Send a message via AIM to DT291 Send a message via MSN to DT291

I never was much of a FPS fan. Can't really explain it. I however am an oldschool fan of RPGs, before they went online like the old Final Fantasies. Those have a bad downside to them: they eat up ridiculous amounts of your time just to gain a number of experience points to level up and other worthy activities such as that.

Still fun though :-P