Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > What I did to resist today
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-22-2005, 05:48 PM

Default Public Proclamation June 11, 2005

Public Proclamation

by Emperor_1009

WHEREAS, the true meaning of Sovereignty is justice; equity; rightful rule; vindication of integrity; perception of motives; fair exchange; honest relationships; good measure and balanced reaction, and

WHEREAS, the end of Sovereignty is the end of the Human Enterprise, and

WHEREAS, Britain, the United States and Israel have conspired to create a “New World Order”, and

WHEREAS, part of this plan to create a “New World Order” includes the elimination of the idea of a sovereign nation state, and

WHEREAS, Britain, the United States and Israel have abused their sovereign relationships among the community of nations, and

WHEREAS, the mass media outlets in Britain, the United States and Israel have conspired to forsake the public trust and have allowed themselves to be used as instruments of mass deception and social control, and

WHEREAS, government is a sacred trust of the people, and allowing a breach of the public trust as demonstrated by the behavior of the collective media in these nations is evidence of a breach of the sacred trust of government, and

WHEREAS, the http://www.oldamericancentury.org/14pts.htm United States
is a creation of the British Empire, and

WHEREAS, http://www.savethemales.ca/000984.html Israel is a creation of the http://www.savethemales.ca/000550.html British Empire, and

WHEREAS, Queen Elizabeth was not coronated on Britains’ Coronation Stone, the http://www.biblemysteries.com/images/stone.jpg Lia Fail, and

WHEREAS, the failure of Queen Elizabeth to be coronated on the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lia_F%E1il Lia Fail signifies that she understood that she was only to be a temporary monarch, and

WHEREAS, no nation is responsible to itself alone, and

WHEREAS, no monarch is responsible to himself or herself alone, and

WHEREAS, the laws of political morality are universal; and obedience to such laws is incumbent upon all nations who would sustain their own sovereign relationships with other nations, and

WHEREAS, the Arthurian Legend is universally known in Britain and widely known by people around the world, and

WHEREAS, consistent within the Arthurian tradition is the assertion that Arthur will come again, and

WHEREAS, according to Legend, the Once and Future King of Britain may only be awakened in the time of Britains’ greatest need, and

WHEREAS, the return of Arthur is a prophesied event which can happen at the changing tides of time, at the turning of the aeons, and

WHEREAS, the return of Arthur can happen, has happened and will happen within the circles of eternity, and

WHEREAS, time is not what we have understood it to be, and

WHEREAS, the ways of regeneration are wonderful and mysterious to us,

THEREFORE, I call on the unjust, inequitable governments of Britain, the United States, and Israel to be dissolved and replaced by the Imperial government of Emperor 1009. I call for the creation of a new national bureau, the National Media Enterprise, to restore public trust in the professional standards of the mass media in Britain, the United States, and Israel.

Signed,

Emperor 1009
June 11, 2005

Old 06-22-2005, 06:02 PM

Default Re: Public Proclamation June 11, 2005

I have a public access TV show that I will soon be broacasting on the Internet.

http://www.participatoryculture.org/

I aim to create a new aristocracy; a hive mind to compete with the suicidal one in power today.
I will print my own currency, and already have permission from the Galactic Federation to release free energy to the world, thus making oil and electricity obsolete.
Old 06-22-2005, 06:05 PM

I agree with Marshall McLuhan who said:

"World War III will be a global information war with no division between civilian and military participation." Marshall McLuhan

Television and the Hive Mind:

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=1129
Old 06-22-2005, 11:08 PM

If you print your own currency, can I have some???? and enough so that I can distribute the wealth evenly throughout the world?

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 06-23-2005, 04:15 AM

Which Kingdom do you represent?
Old 06-23-2005, 07:13 AM

Very interesting about Orsen Wells 'experiment on the masses with his Halloween prank announcing that Martians had invaded!!

I would have to agree that television is the single most useful "mind control" appartus available to them.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 06-24-2005, 05:00 PM

............enough so that I can distribute the wealth evenly throughout the world?

Yes and no. Credit is like a rubber band. Stretch it out too far and it's liable to snap.
Currency has always been in the purview of the monarch or sovereign. In England they called their coins "sovereigns". It could be an International "currency" if the "sovereign" had that kind of "currency". (I am referring to a kind of credibility; as a figure of speech)
I am concerned about a currency crash here in the United States. You should be too. There exists a new media- 3" DVDs that could be encrypted (foiling counterfeiters); on the other side of the DVD could be printed 'The Imperial Government Of Emperor 1009'. They cost about a $1 to make. The video (only about 5 minutes long)could be the monarch on horseback riding the Royal Mile to the Coronation Ceremony with streets lined with cheering onlookers. :-D

Easily worth ten bucks. haha

Think I'm kidding? I've already decided on the soundtrack!

I represent my own Kingdom. That is the meaning of the word. Do you mean do I serve the King of Kings? Is that what you mean? The answer is an unequivocal yes.

I built a Temple in my back yard, just in case there would be any confusion on that point.

Old 06-24-2005, 07:16 PM

I assumed that if you were going to print your own money, you would not be extending credit but sharing the "wealth" out of the goodness of your heart.

Guess I was wrong.

Isn't that what monarchy's, kingdom's, etc. are all about?

Keeping the wealth for themselves, making servants out of everyone else by extending credit to them for the USE (borrowing) of their money?

Reaping great reward through interest charges that go directly into their pockets/bank accounts.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 06-25-2005, 05:01 PM

Is that what goodness means to you? I have to bribe you?

You wrote:

"Isn't that what monarchy's, kingdom's, etc. are all about?

"Keeping the wealth for themselves, making servants out of everyone else by extending credit to them for the USE (borrowing) of their money?"

Do you suppose I am doing this for the money?
You suppose the return of Arthur means he want to make you a slave? Have you read anything about the Arthurian Legend?

Some of the best counties in the world are monarchies; and it's not exactly brain surgery or rocket science. A monarch who is committed to preserving the National Interest is definitely a step forward.

SOMEBODY has to be responsible for the nations' credit card, right? You can't trust me because you don't know me (my TV show will change all that) and I don't blame you. But ? Can we move on.........somehow?
Old 06-26-2005, 11:45 AM

Quote:
emperor_1009 wrote:
Is that what goodness means to you? I have to bribe you?

You wrote:

"Isn't that what monarchy's, kingdom's, etc. are all about?

"Keeping the wealth for themselves, making servants out of everyone else by extending credit to them for the USE (borrowing) of their money?"

Do you suppose I am doing this for the money?
You suppose the return of Arthur means he want to make you a slave? Have you read anything about the Arthurian Legend?

Some of the best counties in the world are monarchies; and it's not exactly brain surgery or rocket science. A monarch who is committed to preserving the National Interest is definitely a step forward.

SOMEBODY has to be responsible for the nations' credit card, right? You can't trust me because you don't know me (my TV show will change all that) and I don't blame you. But ? Can we move on.........somehow?

Excuse me, but I asked if you would print enough money so that the wealth could be distributed evenly. I assumed that you would be doing this out of the goodness of your heart for all of mankind. I wasn't asking for your money personally!!!

Bribe me??? Sorry, but I don't take bribes and nowhere did my reply point to that!!

Trust you??? Do you think I take you seriously???

I was just "goofing" on you!!

You asked, But ? Can we move on....somehow?

I'm NOT STUCK!!!

Perhaps you are!!!

In Peace,
BlueAngel