Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-06-2009, 01:35 PM

Default 2012 theories are DISINFO here is the PROOF

A little while back I did a video called "2012 Debunked"
Part 1
Part 2

I totally cracked the 2012 disinfo code by presenting the peer reviewed research in that video, and so when I saw Michael Tsarion's presentation from his Origins and Oracles DVD about 2012 it was really easy to show that he either knows absolutely nothing about astronomy and physics, or he is deliberately lying.

I did a video called Michael Tsarion is Wrong and I was able to expand a little more deeply on why and how the 2012 thing will lay in to the NWO plan.
but more importantly I also dug deeper in showing that many of the 2012 theories are scientifically untenable

Please, if you get a chance watch it Michael Tsarion is Wrong -2009 a debunkumentary Im not sure how much longer I can keep it online, Im not joking when I say that Tsarion, or someone that works for him spend a LOT of time surfing the internet writing false DMCA claims on this video, for more info on all that, watch this: My personal site is now one of the only places you can see it, if you don't believe me, try uploading it to a video sharing site like youtube or dailymotion and see how long it takes till you get a notice that Tsarion has contacted them.
You can download a copy in mp4 format here:
http://www.conspiracyclothes.com/now...is%20Wrong.mp4
Or in flv format (smaller file) here http://conspiracyclothes.com/nowhere...ar%20flash.flv

Ok, back to the matter at hand, if you see nothing else see the first debunking of 2012 for the details on how unscientific the 2012 theories are. and if you see the Michael Tsarion is wrong video you will see how the "elightenment" thing will be used. but again, whats important here is two fold the details about why many 2012 are not possible, even though they are always presented with a quasi scientific flare. the other part is a motive, why such a propaganda blitz..the answer is mind blowing.

I detail another aspect of this in a video that is debunking the IHC, or Institute for Human Continuity website (part of viral promotion for the 2012 movie) Since then Sony has made it obvious that it is a viral promotion on the website but this was not the case at first, they have changed other details as well. Anyway that isnt why you should watch it, In fact I will only link here part two of this video, where I go through how this can be used as a catalyst for literally everything the NWO has been trying to do for some time, this is a crucial part

recapping to figure this all out it requires watching three videos

1.) 2012 debunked (for the proof that its bogus)
Part 1
Part 2

2.) Michael Tsarion is Wrong (for more proof and to develop how this disinfo will be used against us)
Michael Tsarion is Wrong -2009 a debunkumentary

3.) Institute for Human Continuity Part 2 (deeper development of the motive for the propaganda)

For notes on the proof that 2012 is a lie here are some notes:

References:
The Sun's motion perpendicular to the galactic plane
The Sun's motion perpendicular to the galactic plane

Earth's Inconstant Magnetic Field
NASA - Earth's Inconstant Magnetic Field

The Planet X Saga: The Scientific Arguments in a Nutshell
Phil Plait's Bad Astronomy: Misconceptions: The Planet X Arguments in a Nutshell

Response to Counterarguments Appendix 5 to Maya Cosmogenesis 2012 by John Major Jenkins
Response to Counterarguments / Appendix 5 to Maya Cosmogenesis 2012 by John Major Jenkins

Texas A&M Oceanographer Challenges Plate Tectonics As Reason For Poles' Shift
Texas A&M Oceanographer Challenges Plate Tectonics As Reason For Poles' Shift

What is that pole shift thing?
What is that pole shift thing?

The Myth of a 12th Planet:
A Brief Analysis of Cylinder Seal VA 243
www.sitchiniswrong.com/VA243seal.pdf

precession of the equinoxes
precession of the equinoxes: Definition from Answers.com

Our Galactic Plane
Our Galactic Plane - Science Forums

MEANING OF THE BALL GAME IN MAYAN MYTHOLOGY
Meaning of the Ball Game in Mayan Mythology

Great Celestial Conjunction Crosses
Great Celestial Conjunction Crosses

The World Age cosmology of the Maya calendar end-date in A.D.2012 and its basis in a rare astronomical alignment of the solstice sun with the Milky Way Galaxy
The Official Graham Hancock Website: Forum

Planetary Alignments: Fact or Fiction?
Planets Alignments: Fact or Fiction?

The Platonic Year & the
Maya Long Count: Fractal
The Platonic Year & the Maya Long Count: Fractal

Confused about 2012 (yes, another one!)
Confused about 2012 (yes, another one!) - Bad Astronomy and Universe Today Forum

Planet X? Nope, an admitted hoax!
North Carolina Photo on Apr 13, 2003

positon on galactic plane
Science Forums - View Profile: Turtle