Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Introduce Yourself!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-11-2009, 03:40 AM

Default Kia Ora

Hi all

Old 06-11-2009, 07:02 PM

Default Re: Kia Ora

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWILLOG View Post
Hi all
Welcome aboard!
Old 06-11-2009, 09:33 PM

hello...
Old 06-11-2009, 09:35 PM

I am new to this forum, yet have a conspiracy already, I'll post it here. Welcome Aboard wat? XD
=)
Conspiracy-
This is one of my conspiracy theories and I have more evidence and theories, but those ones may be lacking.

=)

HAB is a type of red algae and in the movie XXX they use a machine to kill called AHAB.

Red algae has domoic acid and saxitoxin that kills and causes amnesia and paralysis. There is no cure and can't be destroyed by freezing.

In the demented cultish anime Mnemosyne they say they will use the domoic acid from the red algae to help spread the 'seeing god' unlucky disease which is evil. They said that people would flee to Australia and places like Taiwan because that is where the birds will go and in the anime and bible it says the birds will be misleading (revelations).

Australia has something to do with Zion some religious or cultish people believe it is Zion in the bible even though Zion has not yet been cleansed according to the bible. These are parts of my own conspiracy theory.

In the Matrix they resembled parts of the bible because of the oracle who was turned out to be bad in the other films is like the False Prophet in the Bible and they have Neo resemble Christ for giving his life to save those of Zion and Zion is in the bible.

What inspired the matrix was the Occult series Ghost In The Shell and in the first movie the spontaneous life form of the net seems to really be satin or something evil (it is called the 'puppet master') and it tries to spread it's mark through the mostly cyborg person Motoko to spread more life forms on the net by combining with her. In their newer film Innocence they quote the bible and have it odd.

I have many more conspiracy theories. Dream Works is evil and owns Ghost in the Shell now, and in the anime Mnemosyne it tries to incorporate religious aspects and is evil. The main character appears good, but says she isn't. None of them are.

Mnemosyne includes a flower from hell that makes people paranoid. In Batman Begins they use a flower to induce fear and also try to spread it through water vapor like in Mnemosyne and the movie XXX. Shrek (Dream Works) also has a blue flower and may be a hint like other things.

I have more proof and conspiracy theories.

Oh, and someone thinks the following is true so if you choose to post it 5 times it would be funny to copy the bunny and put him on his way for world domination with it too. And warn of the world happening conspiracies with it to spread your own information or warnings to help people with what will happen in the future.
=D
=)

(\ _ /)
(='.'=) Copy and paste this Bunny
('')_('') into your profile to help him gain
world domination!
WHEN U R READING THIS DONT STOP OR
SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN! MY NAME IS
SUMMER I AM 15 YEARS OLD i have BLONDE
HAIR, MANY SCARS no NOSE OR EARS.. I
AM DEAD. IF U DONT COPY THIS JUST LIKE
FROM THE RING, COPY N POST THIS ON 5