Default Re: Who is the Real Enemy ?

nice one, awake.

very nice.

Old 12-16-2004, 04:59 AM

I agree so much with this quote that I will
simply repost it and hope the echo continues
across the globe.

There is only one enemy plain and simple.
The Illuminati elite.
The ONLY paradigm is the Illuminati Elite VS Humanity.
Humanity without them would flourish and prosper.
There would be no war because we wouldn't have them as a hidden third party financing and manipulating both sides of a conflict to result in a outcome they desire.
They and their minions must be identified and isolated or eliminated.
80% of us are trying to make a civilization and live in peace.
The remaining 20% are made up of the hard core suppressives and their duped and misguided minions.
WE CAN WIN!
WE ARE THE MAJORITY!
ALL WE NEED TO DO IS WAKE UP THE REST OF HUMANITY!
Old 12-16-2004, 08:47 AM

I'm for the wake up call.

It may be a rude awakening an it is inevitable. Too many people know too much are no longer scared to speak. There are too many of us, I agree. And I agree that we have to clean house and bring peace of mind to oursleves and our homes, first, at the very least.

Shame the devil and tell the truth.
Why should I feel shame for their actions?
If it's their shame, let them feel it and if I can shine a little light some how, some way, humanity will be forced to see the naked truth.

The emperor is naked. He has no clothes. Run that skeezy bastid out of town.

There are good people in the media... even mainstream media. I talk to a lot of reporters in my neck of the woods. They rarely believe the things I find out and won't dare to print a word and they, as individuals, heard me out.

I also have great faith that the truth always comes to light. I plant a seed of truth and reality will make that plant grow. They will see something unusual that gets through that chink I placed in their rose-colored glasses.

Speak the truth, it is all God asks of any of us. Isn't that what we, as parents, demand from our children? Are we living the truth or a lie? The kids know and they are creating a very rebellious generation through their propaganda machine of education.

Better days a comin'
I can sense peace on the horizon of all this despair. The truth is going to come to light. Hold tight to your hope.

Mary XXX
Old 12-16-2004, 09:01 PM

Mary X.. Perhaps this the wrong thread to ask you this question.. But are you suggesting that people should put these stamps on U.S. Dollars instead of
Canadian Dollars?..

Why are the stamps only on U.S. Dollars, or are they for Canadian Dollars too?.. both countries are hip deap in the NWO

Dummie me.. for asking a question that is out of order.

It is very easy for someone who is not under the fire Of Fascism to promote an outrage.. How would Canada like it if their currency/bills were filled with slogans from American slimetones?..

Think about it... Are you targeting your attack on only American denominations or is Canada's money fair game too?

And if you are only targeting the U.S dollar bills for your project then you are deflecting.. Attention away from Canada's role in the NWO..

In other words .. Why don't you tell the government of Canada that you intend to deface their currency.. Instead of ours?

Just a reality check..
Old 12-17-2004, 12:28 AM

Actually, to clear the misunderstanding... I am canadian... my hands touch canadian money so...

I'll take the blame.

"Dear Prime Minister Paul Martin,

Did any new funny canadian dollars pass through your dirty hands with a few URLS on them? It is me, mary! I did it!

Mary wrote on your money! Mary wrote on your money. What a rediculous "crime" against society. Is money sacred to you cuz it isn't to me.

P.S. Kiss my ass for being such a wanker and dragging Canada further down the shithole. One day you will be held accountable for your crimes against Canada - by Canadians, the world over.

Mary XXX"

Dearest sable,

The two american bills i held onto, i discovered why, in the thread "is money worth paper printed on?". This theory applies to canadian currency and most probably most global currencies today... bank globilization - fraud.

If people in america want to doodle on their money...

If people in china want to doodle...

Australia? Britain? Canada? anywhere?

Where there is corruption, let the almighty dollar bear the truth.

I have a good habit of seeing the big picture. I was hoping for a trend from country to country... that was what I envisioning.

The buck from Toronto enlightens the person from Victoria.

The buck from new york enlightens the dude in washington.

Maybe money will cross boarders?

Money changes hands frequently, more than words... believe it or not. There is still a heck of a lot of over-printed money running through peoples hands. It isn't all credit.

That's what I believe people should start doing again... use money... fu@k credit. As you said, if you can't afford it it will own you... you are in debt.

I understand exactly how bad things are there... my eldest child's father missing... Christian Iraqi American citizen. Not cool.

If people choose, let them doodle. Pass the truth on, by whatever means possible and always in peace, not in fear. Speak, type, pray, print... it's all good.

Just my opinion... thanx for the check

Mary XXX
Old 12-18-2004, 03:24 PM

Osama Bin Goldstein did it yo! Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny, Mickey Mouse, and Space Ghost were in on it too, being the usuall suspects! :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 12-21-2004, 01:49 AM

If God was as forgiving as all versions and denominations of the Bible, Quran, and Torah are concearned . . . then God would have forgiven Satan after so much time.
Old 12-21-2004, 11:53 AM

If Satan could say sorry,

God probably could forgive him.
Old 12-21-2004, 09:03 PM

But in this sense . . . if satan did say he was sorry, and was allowed back into heaven, we'd have no need for God anymore, because the evil element would be gone . . . if we didn't need God anymore, we wouldn't believe in him. If we didn't believe, we'd end up in hell. So who would take the keys if the devil went away? Its a vicious cycle, really.

But once Satan is truly defeated, whose to say that God won't want us anymore? We'd become even more boring than we must be as it is. Just something to think about . . . no serious contemplation in mind, because we don't know for sure what's on the other side, we just have faith to guide us to it. . . which is okay with me . . . but not much for the scientific advancment for our race. Not like our world uses science for our advancement as a whole anyway . . . we just use it to kill more people, and make more money while looking for cures that are never going to be released if found.

I'm babbling . . . I'm going to stop now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 12-23-2004, 10:01 PM

hello rangergord.
i agree with your post.your last words,he is us.
could you be more detailed please.do you mean all of us? or a more detailed,smaller group.