Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > The Archives > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-27-2007, 04:47 PM

Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

I might come back later & ask you more about you & your experiences as either an "agent" or "spy" of some sort, but please tell me what you think of “James Casbolt”. I would just like to get your opinion on this guy. Is he for "real" or do you think he is a "disinformation" spook, on top of whatever else he does? If you don't want to answer for whatever reason, just say so, & I won't ask again. Thanks.

Old 10-27-2007, 11:07 PM

BlueAngel, can I ask you something ???
Old 10-29-2007, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Jimbo wrote:
I might come back later & ask you more about you & your experiences as either an "agent" or "spy" of some sort, but please tell me what you think of “James Casbolt”. I would just like to get your opinion on this guy. Is he for "real" or do you think he is a "disinformation" spook, on top of whatever else he does? If you don't want to answer for whatever reason, just say so, & I won't ask again. Thanks.
In one of your comments to me you said that you didn't realize it was a trait of mine.

What are you referring to?

Knocking people's posts off the front page?

Actually, IT IS not one of my traits.

Since, you've been here a while, I would think this was obvious to you.

I wouldn't believe everything you read on this forum especially when it's a personal attack.

There was a time on this site wherein I was being attacked on any and all threads whether I was posting on them or not.

I felt I had to defend myself, so I replied to as many as I could and, therefore, my name showed up on the front page as the last comment on each thread.

Therefore, someone started the thread about me being a government spy whose job it was to knock off everyone else's post.

I wasn't responding or making notes on your threads in order to knock them off the front page. That doesn't occur. Obviously, the thread stays on the front page when a comment is made.

So, I don't know why the poster who started the thread about me said I was knocking off every one's post.

As far as I recall, I was attempting to defend myself on the threads that were already on the front page, but, then again, I may have been starting threads that were IMPORTANT and knocking some that were on the front page back to the forum.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter.

Seems what I was being accused of doing is what happened when you were updating.

I haven't looked at the link you provided yet.

What do you want to ask me?
Old 10-29-2007, 02:06 PM

I apologize for my implication.

I just wanted to ask you about “James Casbolt” but whenever you get around to watching the YouTube video. No hurry. The other question, must have slipped off my mind. I am not having a very mental morning, or afternoon, for that matter. My biorhythms have got to be on the floor today, specially my mental one.

Anyway, I was also wondering if you understood my “straight line“ explanation about the fires

First of all, forget about the red dots altogether. In addition, refer only to the “black-&-white photo”. Connect the bottommost-fire, at the bottom right near the coastline, at the place where the smoke begins (& there is no more smoke to its right – because of the wind), & then connect that point w/ the topmost-fire, at place where the smoke begins (& there is no more smoke to its right). Then, once you have that straight line drawn out (even if it is only in your mind) you’ll realize that all of the fires started along that line (w/ minor deviations, if any). To me it seems as though there is a symmetry to where all of the fires began, in a diagonal line from south-west to north-east. And to me this would imply that they were started from the air, & not the ground. The ones on the ground were most likely either just coincidences, or distractions to obfuscate that fact.
Old 10-29-2007, 05:25 PM

I immediately dismiss anyone who claims to be a mind control victim and speaks about GREYS, ALIENS, REPTILIANS and strange animal creatures.

I don't dismiss them as having not been victims, but dismiss them as having credibility.

Wouldn't most people??

Wouldn't that be THEIR agenda?

They could possibly still be victims and under the control of their handlers, speaking out about aliens so as to discredit the VALID information out there as to underground bases and mind control trauma-based programs.

Whether aliens, reptilians or greys exist, most people would discredit a mind control victim for even saying so.

I also dismiss anyone who isn't a mind control victim, has information regarding the NWO, and interjects the same.

That's just me.

Not sayin' everyone else should.

This guy says that he knows a REMOTE VIEWER who saw the Greys and Aliens and that he personally did not. He saw strange animals in cages.

If they exist and cannot be proven, why say so?

Trauma-based mind control programs are more believable and there is more evidence to support them.

If people who were mind control victims believe they were in contact with aliens, greys, reptilians, leave it OUT! It could very well be disinformation to discredit you and even if it weren't, it would still discredit you in the eyes of most people.

Otherwise, the public will discredit you whether they truly exist or not.

That's my MO!

Until someone shows me an alien, a reptilian or a GREY, I just can't accept it as fact.
Old 10-29-2007, 05:30 PM

They guy was so casual, but I didn't watch all of the video.

Isn't he the least bit upset about his abuse?

How did he escape?
Old 10-29-2007, 06:24 PM

From what I understood from these videos, he did not escape. He is still an agent. That’s what is so bizarre. He is also allowed to talk about anything he can recollect. Maybe that’s what they are monitoring. Seeing what he does & does not remember. He is well aware that they blank-out his brain from memories & from recalling some of the things he undergoes. He talks about drugs & being transported into a mission where he is drugged on the way there, & so he can not remember what happened in between. He also talks about being in a locked-up mode, where he can’t move his head or body. He can hear, but he can’t move around to see. Why would anybody want to be subjected to that abuse on their own body. He probably will start developing all kinds of ailments in about 10 years or so. I remember now, I think he said he is in some super soldier program. Where they are experimenting into how to create the super-soldier (who I guess is going to aid them in achieving the New World Order).
Old 10-29-2007, 08:32 PM

JIMBO SAID:

"Why would anybody want to be subjected to that abuse on their own body."

When you're a victim of a mind control program, you don't have a choice as to what abuse they inflict upon you.

I would think you would be aware of this. In fact, I'm shocked that you post at this conspiracy forum and are oblivous to this fact.

It's not like you can say, hey, stop torturing me and they say, OKAY!

We're so sorry that we hurt you.

They're sadistic pigs!

They enjoy watching people suffer.
Old 10-29-2007, 08:57 PM

I think you need to do some research about mind control "satanic cults," JIMBO.

Just sayin' cause you seem to think VICTIMS have a choice.
Old 10-30-2007, 02:16 PM

The guy is being used to TRIGGER mind control victims who are in a suggestible state and may have had disinformation he speaks about implanted. Whether the disinformation is true or not, we don't know. It can't be proven, so it's a tactic to trigger mind control victims to follow his lead.

Discrediting purposes.

Same MO as the other disinformation agents on the net and elsewhere who lace their sites with good information; throw in disinformation in an attempt to coerce victims into following suit.

The same tactics were attempted on me.

Doesn't matter.

The evidence from the past and present against my abusers are in safe-keeping.

It cannot be discredited nor can I.