Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > The Archives > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #151  
Old 11-10-2009, 08:28 AM
Out of the Box Out of the Box is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 518
Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?


Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
Actually you do, like starting out an argument with strawman arguments, and talking in circles without contributing anything lol.
Maybe she's impersonating a "skeptic" the same way "albie" sometimes attempts to impersonate a "conspiracy theorist"

Reply With Quote
  #152  
Old 11-11-2009, 03:42 AM
Out of the Box Out of the Box is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 518
Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Just because I may be skeptical about some topics and posts on this forum, doesn't make me a skeptic.

Why on earth would I have to explain this to someone who proposes to think outside of the box?

Is this because you are an imposter?
I was just joking. I guess you don't have a sense of humor....
Reply With Quote
  #153  
Old 11-18-2009, 01:42 AM
Out of the Box Out of the Box is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 518
Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Out of the Box has provided yet another example of his silly self.

Obviously, he is on someone's payroll.
You're hilariously pathetic sometimes but I guess I shouldn't expect more from a Christian

I'm on someone's payroll why? Because I have a sense of humor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
You don't know me outside of this forum, Out of the Box and, here, I prefer to remain serious.

So, you speak without knowledge as to my sense of humor.
Not using humor and not being able to comprehend other people's humor are two different things, honey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
No offense intended, but your comment wasn't funny.
Only because you didn't get it
Reply With Quote
  #154  
Old 11-18-2009, 03:40 AM
Out of the Box Out of the Box is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 518
Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I am not a Christain, however, you display a very unhealthy hatred toward Christians.
I don't hate Christians. I rather pity you guys.

Just for the record : I was a Christian myself until I rejected this silly belief system at the age of 17 because I no longer could fool myself it made any sense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
This would describe you as pathetic.

Hilariously pathetic, btw!
You can't even offend in an orriginal way?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I'm on someone's payroll why? Because I have a sense of humor?

Try reading your own posts.
Just because you don't understand half of what I'm saying, that doesn't put me on someone's payroll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Everyone doesn't comprehend everyone else's humor, sweetie, and, that's okay.
Intelligent people at least tend to understand when someone intends to make a joke, whether they get it or not. You just don't seem to have a clue...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
So sorry, but you're just not a funny guy.
Tastes differ...
Reply With Quote
  #155  
Old 11-20-2009, 01:38 AM
Out of the Box Out of the Box is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 518
Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Why do you continue to assert that I am a Christian when I have never stated that I am?

I pity you for being a liar.
I'm not lying. I guess I must have misinterpreted one of your statements in another thread.

If you're not a Christian, then what is your religions/spiritual affiliation?
Reply With Quote
  #156  
Old 12-11-2009, 01:35 AM
Out of the Box Out of the Box is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 518
Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Why does it matter to you what my religions/spiritual affiliation is?

Is this how you judge people?
If people consider a primitive belief in imaginary omnipotent creatures beyond the known universe a valid explanation of anything, I most certainly base my judgement of them at least partly on thay folly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
GOD would not like that.
There is no God... at least not a personal God.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Thou shall not judge.
On the contrary. Without judging one another constantly we are about to be consistently abused and hurt by others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
It's really none of your business who or how I worship.
It would explain your ignorance...
Reply With Quote
  #157  
Old 12-15-2009, 09:34 PM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Look, accept the fact that what you express are your opinions ONLY.

They represent your belief system.

Most everyone else on the face of the planet does not hold your truths to be self-evident.

Realize this and you will have accomplished a higher level of tolerance for those who do not see it your way; your anger will wane and you'll feel a whole lot better about yourself.

Good day!
Oh, and everything you express is fact. Cool, im off to get a NASA job since I am a rocket scientist according to you.
__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
Reply With Quote
  #158  
Old 12-21-2009, 06:10 PM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I never said that everything I express is fact and you would be the one who proclaimed, because your father was a rocket scientist, that this made you a rocket scientist, as well.

Good luck with your interview at Nasa.

What credentials will you be bringing with you?

That your father was a rocket scientist?

Nemesis:

A means of deserved or unavoidable punishment or downfall.

And, you proclaimed, at one point, to be BlueAngel's nemesis.

I think not.

Seems the tide has changed.
I never said any such thing and you know it. I did however say that, like anyone who ever took basic physics in high school, that I can understand the basic principles behind rocketry. Get a new line, see you next tuesday.

And as for the nemesis thing you are right, you make yourself look like more of a fool than I ever could.
__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
Reply With Quote
  #159  
Old 12-22-2009, 05:57 PM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

No, you cant find a single post where I said that I was a rocket scientist, but I can find several now where you have tried to assert I did. Its not my fault you never cracked open a basic physics book.
__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
Reply With Quote
  #160  
Old 12-23-2009, 07:23 PM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

As I recall, you were the one that used that term first, so I would love to see how I portrayed myself as such. The fact that you think someone HAS to be a rocket scientist (actually, Aeronautical Engineer would be a more appropriate term) to understand how a rocket works proves just how low your intellectual acumen is.
__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BlueAngel BlueAngelBlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngelBlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngelBlu General Conspiracy Discussion 4 02-22-2007 08:49 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngelBlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngelBlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngelBlu General Conspiracy Discussion 1 02-22-2007 08:26 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngelBlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngelBlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngelBlu General Conspiracy Discussion 0 02-22-2007 08:10 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngelBlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngelBlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngelBlu General Conspiracy Discussion 0 02-22-2007 08:09 PM
Blue Ange BlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngelBlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngelBlueAngel BlueAngel Bl General Conspiracy Discussion 0 02-22-2007 08:07 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.