Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > The Archives > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #161  
Old 11-06-2009, 07:10 AM
Out of the Box Out of the Box is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 518
Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?


Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I'm an intellectual, mind you, studying very hard to become a genius.
You don't become a genius. Either you're born as one or you're not. The brain is like a computer that can be programmed. Some people seem to think this can make everyone a genius, however the difference between a genius and an idiot is not the quality or amount of programming but rather the power of your CPU (your data processing capacity), your RAM memory (short term memory) and your hard drive (long term memory) which can only be slightly increased by training. True genius is determined by hardware (genetics), not by software (education).

Reply With Quote
  #162  
Old 11-06-2009, 09:40 AM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
In answer to your question.

No.

I am NOT and have never been a GOVERNMENT spy.

I was and AM an OPERATIVE who SPIED on the US government.

The country responsible for incarcerating me in MKULTRA/Project Monarch.
That would certainly explain your erratic and silly behavior then!
__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
Reply With Quote
  #163  
Old 11-07-2009, 01:41 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
You don't become a genius. Either you're born as one or you're not. The brain is like a computer that can be programmed. Some people seem to think this can make everyone a genius, however the difference between a genius and an idiot is not the quality or amount of programming but rather the power of your CPU (your data processing capacity), your RAM memory (short term memory) and your hard drive (long term memory) which can only be slightly increased by training. True genius is determined by hardware (genetics), not by software (education).
Do you truly believe that my comment about studying to become a genius was serious?

Obviously so because you replied.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-07-2009 at 02:02 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #164  
Old 11-08-2009, 07:18 AM
Out of the Box Out of the Box is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 518
Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Do you truly believe that my comment about studying to become a genius was serious?

Obviously so because you replied.
Why do you still pose a question when the answer is obvious?!
Reply With Quote
  #165  
Old 11-08-2009, 10:12 PM
revolution60 revolution60 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 58
Default I kind of think she is, maybe she's one whos struggling with her identity?

Welcome Mrs. Angel....we'd like a word with you....

Reply With Quote
  #166  
Old 11-09-2009, 11:31 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
Why do you still pose a question when the answer is obvious?!
To make the point that I did.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-09-2009 at 11:46 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #167  
Old 11-09-2009, 11:32 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: I kind of think she is, maybe she's one whos struggling with her identity?

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolution60 View Post
Welcome Mrs. Angel....we'd like a word with you....

You're a little late with your welcome.

I've been here for years.

You want a word with me?

Okay.

One word.

Better make it good.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-09-2009 at 11:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #168  
Old 11-09-2009, 11:42 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
That would certainly explain your erratic and silly behavior then!
Although I know that you know I do not display erratic and/or silly behavior, I understand why you would make such a FALSE statement.
Reply With Quote
  #169  
Old 11-10-2009, 09:16 AM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

Actually you do, like starting out an argument with strawman arguments, and talking in circles without contributing anything lol.
__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
Reply With Quote
  #170  
Old 11-10-2009, 09:28 AM
Out of the Box Out of the Box is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 518
Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
Actually you do, like starting out an argument with strawman arguments, and talking in circles without contributing anything lol.
Maybe she's impersonating a "skeptic" the same way "albie" sometimes attempts to impersonate a "conspiracy theorist"
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BlueAngel BlueAngelBlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngelBlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngelBlu General Conspiracy Discussion 4 02-22-2007 09:49 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngelBlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngelBlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngelBlu General Conspiracy Discussion 1 02-22-2007 09:26 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngelBlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngelBlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngelBlu General Conspiracy Discussion 0 02-22-2007 09:10 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngelBlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngelBlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngelBlu General Conspiracy Discussion 0 02-22-2007 09:09 PM
Blue Ange BlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngelBlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngelBlueAngel BlueAngel Bl General Conspiracy Discussion 0 02-22-2007 09:07 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:07 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.