Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > The Archives > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-08-2005, 02:17 PM

Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

Ah, excuse me, but did it ever occur to you that I didn't post this TOPIC about myself.

Ya think maybe member_anonymous is a SPOOK?

This is my 11th post today.

Here: (4) on this thread
(1) on MKULTRA
(3) on Terrorist Attack
(1) on Concentration camps
(2) on Contrails

I see your conspiracy post is still in second place!

Perhaps, it dropped down because no one responded.

Search the forum, make comments. Don't be lazy. If you want to see a thread on the front page, then dig it up and comment.

Dude, you're being PARANOID!!

Old 07-08-2005, 02:27 PM

thokoCep: I haven't seen the term "shadows" in my research, do you mean discrete influences on the mind, or handlers who keep track of you? Also, the term "Anchor" is used in neurolinguistic programming: do you also give it this definition, or is there another one unique to MONARCH? As far as The Angel of Death is concerned, I heard informally that he has passed away, but disinfo is stock-in-trade for these guys. I would want proof. Do you have an inside for the Tinker AFB? It was a supply base and is alleged to be a programming facility. How do they keep people from hearing the screams?
Old 07-08-2005, 02:54 PM

I used to be stationed at Tinker, what the fuck are you talking about dude? :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 07-08-2005, 03:51 PM

Blue Angel stated that, Ah, excuse me, but did it ever occur to you that I didn't post this TOPIC about myself.

I didn't infer that you did.
Old 07-08-2005, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Torchlithill wrote:
Blue Angel stated that, Ah, excuse me, but did it ever occur to you that I didn't post this TOPIC about myself.

I didn't infer that you did.
Ah, no you didn't. But since you are assuming that my mission at CC is to KNOCK your topics/posts off the front page and that I was sent here by the government for this oh, so, important job (like they wouldn't use me for a more important covert operation) that I am a SPOOKY SPOOK or something.

Like burying your topics/posts is so important to them cause what? you're in the know or something?

Do they follow you, too?

And, this particular thread insinuates exactly what you are accusing me of perpetrating upon this site and in particular your posts/threads.

Sometimes threads disappear because they don't receive responses and other topics are of more interest to posters.

You, having all of seven posts would come to the conclusion that I spend time here to bury your posts because why? You've been around the site for so long? Someone influenced you into this thinking? Or, perhaps, the TOPIC, Is BlueAngel a government spy, which I specifically referred to, insinuated that I am here to FLOOD the board and KNOCK off other's posts?

How ridiculous. I rant and rave about our corrupt government.

Get Real!!

Your conspiracy thread is still there. What are you gripping about?

My postings do not interfere with you, so there is NO BLUEANGEL CONSPIRACY HERE!!

HA!!
Old 07-08-2005, 05:19 PM

Double speak!
And when you infered that, why should I be griping your post is near the top, the fact is it was down around 3/4 , before you posted to it again bringing it back up again?
Hide in plain site?
Now let me also say, that I didn't say you were syops, but it was damn strange.
Old 07-08-2005, 05:26 PM

Tell you all something strange is going on with this site. Today tried to post a reply on another thread and kept getting a fault page and when tried to look at another thread page the server was possibly interferred with. Reasoning is that have been visiting this site for a while now, before getting a nic and never had a issue before like today.

Anyone else having difficulty getting on?
Old 07-08-2005, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Torchlithill wrote:
Double speak!
And when you infered that, why should I be griping your post is near the top, the fact is it was down around 3/4 , before you posted to it again bringing it back up again?
Hide in plain site?
Now let me also say, that I didn't say you were syops, but it was damn strange.

Stop whining and thank me for posting to it and brining it to the top. Seems no one else is helping you out!!!

Hide in plain site?

Ah, where does this come in?

Care to elaborate???

Or, just throwing that in there for some unbeknownst reason to anyone other than yourself??

SYOPS, but it was damn strange???

Ah, Me, DOUBLESPEAK. Look who's talking!!!

Oh, by the way, have you ever considered the fact that maybe you were sent here by the government!!

8-) :lol:
Old 07-08-2005, 06:12 PM

I received the fault page a couples of times as well. The site was also behaving very slowly.

Seems better now!!

Maybe it caught a BUG!!
Old 07-08-2005, 08:34 PM

The government didnt send me here, google did