Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > The Archives > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-11-2005, 12:28 PM

Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

Bastard; as defined in Websters...

"SHAM"

Applies twice here!!

Old 07-11-2005, 12:30 PM

Well, Bouncer, I just couldn't hold it back. I don't think I was too harsh.

I mean, I love all these people who have their opinions about mind control and how simple it should have been to resist the "sadistic" pigs, yet have not one ounce of knowledge personally or intellectually.

Thanks!!
Old 07-11-2005, 12:32 PM

Seems this thread has turned into mind control topic as well.

That's okay.

NOHOPE, do you have any information re Tinker AFB?

My memory is that they "tinkered" with our brains there. Hence, the reason they called it Tinker Air Force Base and we were their little "Tinkerbelles."

I'm certain there are underground tunnels. I mean, those exist throughout the country.
Old 07-11-2005, 01:14 PM

BA, everyone flames out now and then. It just tells us that you're real. As for the question if I have ever experienced some of these things: yes, that is one of the reasons I am here! I will give you one example and I hope it answers your question. I was attacked sexually by a guy in high school once (I'm not gay, but I think he was). It was in a social setting in the basement of someone's home. A few other kids were with us, so there were witnesses. During the attack, which included a choke hold on me until I passed out, there were phrases used to taunt and humiliate me. Those phrases seemed to just pop into my head out of nowhere for months after the attack. This is because trauma lowers the threshhold of emotional pain, and it makes it easier to be "triggered" by anything that is anchored to the trauma. If you've ever been in a serious traffic accident, you know what I mean: whenever you drive by the same place, you almost hallucinate the whole thing all over again, just because of the visual trigger. Or it could be a sound, or phrase, or a smell or color. It depends on the incident and the personality of the victim, etc. I recovered by first believing that I am not guilty of anything: the jerk who attacked me is. Second, I rebuilt the walls around my mind and emotions, sort of like firewalling my mind. Third, with God's help, I delved into the memories and learned how to get control of my emotional mind. This is grossly oversimplified, but you get the idea.
Old 07-11-2005, 01:59 PM

I think that was an excellent explanation. Especially, in the way that words, etc., can be anchored to the trauma; as well as smells, colors, etc.

So, for mind control survivors, being subjected to this type of trauma over and over again for long periods of time certainly can make them more suseptible to almost anything within the environment as a trigger.

I'm sure that when I awoke, they launched a campaign in an effort to call out a "paranoid" alter that they created in an attempt to discredit me. Perhaps, hoping my family would institutionalize me.

However, the words of those who helped me when I was young surfaced and guided me through the "mind games."

As well, I met a few people through the internet who gave of their time to me so generously that I will always hold a special place in my heart for them.

Monarch is just so sick and so deep!! It surpasses the realm of anything 99% of the population will ever experience. So, they dismiss them, especially when the government aspect evolves into the scenario.

Sure, they can believe to a certain degree that our government is not completely honest, but to believe that they engage in sick, sadistic, pedophiliac activities with children whom they consider sex slaves, well, is certainly science-fiction to the masses.

It cannot be summed up in a nutshell and for others, it is difficult for them to believe especially when survivors recover memories decades later. But, the drug-induced amnesia, hypnosis, etc. works of course, to their advantage.

However, I'm afraid we may never have all of the answers. We will never be able to present a clear and accurate picture because there are many disinformation agents out there as well when it comes to mind control.

Most people will dismiss mind control as a conspiracy, yet the CIA documents speak for themselves. The programs existed, but, of course, that which they didn't want us to know has been blacked out.

But, nevertheless, the documents in themselves do reveal some of their experimentation.

I really thank John Marks for filing his FOIA request and, if not for a clerk who many years later discovered several boxes, mind control programs may have been spoken about but the documents would not have existed to prove that they were/are real.

There was a lawsuit filed and this suit also assisted in making the documents available.
Old 07-11-2005, 02:00 PM

I think that was an excellent explanation. Especially, in the way that words, etc., can be anchored to the trauma; as well as smells, colors, etc.

So, for mind control survivors, being subjected to this type of trauma over and over again for long periods of time certainly can make them more suseptible to almost anything within the environment as a trigger.

I'm sure that when I awoke, they launched a campaign in an effort to call out a "paranoid" alter that they created in an attempt to discredit me. Perhaps, hoping my family would institutionalize me.

However, the words of those who helped me when I was young surfaced and guided me through the "mind games."

As well, I met a few people through the internet who gave of their time to me so generously that I will always hold a special place in my heart for them.

Monarch is just so sick and so deep!! It surpasses the realm of anything 99% of the population will ever experience. So, they dismiss them, especially when the government aspect evolves into the scenario.

Sure, they can believe to a certain degree that our government is not completely honest, but to believe that they engage in sick, sadistic, pedophiliac activities with children whom they consider sex slaves, well, is certainly science-fiction to the masses.

It cannot be summed up in a nutshell and for others, it is difficult for them to believe especially when survivors recover memories decades later. But, the drug-induced amnesia, hypnosis, etc. works of course, to their advantage.

However, I'm afraid we may never have all of the answers. We will never be able to present a clear and accurate picture because there are many disinformation agents out there as well when it comes to mind control.

Most people will dismiss mind control as a conspiracy, yet the CIA documents speak for themselves. The programs existed, but, of course, that which they didn't want us to know has been blacked out.

But, nevertheless, the documents in themselves do reveal some of their experimentation.

I really thank John Marks for filing his FOIA request and, if not for a clerk who many years later discovered several boxes, mind control programs may have been spoken about but the documents would not have existed to prove that they were/are real.

There was a lawsuit filed and this suit also assisted in making the documents available.
Old 07-11-2005, 02:00 PM

Old 07-11-2005, 02:31 PM

Something goofy was happening and my post has appeared three times!!

Moderator, can you delete two of them???

Thanks,
Old 07-12-2005, 02:17 AM

For anyone interested, here is a link to MKULTRA Documents including 1977 senate hearing

http://www.parascope.com/ds/mkultradocs.htm
Old 07-12-2005, 01:18 PM

Blue Angel hits on an important idea in this arena: we are conditioned to attribute a high degree of integrity and moral rectitude to our country's leadership, and yet there is nothing to guarantee that they are not the opposite. Such a horrible thing as abducting and torturing children would simply be too horrible to consider for most civilians out there in TV-land. The vocabulary and concepts of trauma-based conditioning must be introduced GRADUALLY and through fiction, etc. they can be. If anyone here is being "Spooked", just remember to be your own master and focus any anger towards the greater goal of cleansing our nation of this practice. Amen.