Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > The Archives > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-12-2005, 01:53 PM

Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

I dont mean to put a sidespill on this..but..are you talking about the same John Marks that wrote the "Manchurian Canidate" ??

goto his own words at the bottom

http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/lsd/marks.htm

This same guy..and his lawyers..could get all that information about CIA mind control ? ( he does leave out some others that were unwilling to talk for some reason )

For the love of Pete..we cant even get authentic photos of what the CIA took on Mt. Ararat ! ( you know.. Noah's Ark . )

Then he sells the rights and they make a Movie out of this thing ? ( wonder how much he got for that ? )

Is John willing to put up some of his oodles of bundles of money to those that come forth and put on record those that these things were done to ?

BA. have you written to Mr. Marks asking for an interview ?

As far as the rest of the story..yea..I agree there has been human test done on the mind and mind control ( begining with the Nazis and there terrible scheme on world domination )

or are you saying that Hitler should of been givin the green light to go ?

no ? well..I guess we stepped up to the plate making it a little harder for a Hitler to propogate...

PS. I still think those that use children or anyone else in mind controll programs should be strung up from there large intestines .

Old 07-12-2005, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Dreak wrote:
I dont mean to put a sidespill on this..but..are you talking about the same John Marks that wrote the "Manchurian Canidate" ??

YES

goto his own words at the bottom

http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/lsd/marks.htm

WHAT? HIS ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS?

This same guy..and his lawyers..could get all that information about CIA mind control ? ( he does leave out some others that were unwilling to talk for some reason )

IF NOT FOR JOHN MARKS AND HIS FOIA RE MIND CONTROL DOCUMENTS, THE BOXES THAT WERE NOT DESTROYED, WOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN UNCOVERED AND HENCE, MIND CONTROL WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN INTRODUCED.

For the love of Pete..we cant even get authentic photos of what the CIA took on Mt. Ararat ! ( you know.. Noah's Ark . )

Then he sells the rights and they make a Movie out of this thing ? ( wonder how much he got for that ? )

AND, MAKING A MOVIE WASN'T A GOOD IDEA BECAUSE????

Is John willing to put up some of his oodles of bundles of money to those that come forth and put on record those that these things were done to ?

WHY WOULD HE?

BA. have you written to Mr. Marks asking for an interview ?

OH, YES, AS AN INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER AND MIND CONTROL VICTIM/SURVIVOR, I'M SURE MR. MARKS WOULD JUMP AT THE OPPORTUNITY!!

As far as the rest of the story..yea..I agree there has been human test done on the mind and mind control ( begining with the Nazis and there terrible scheme on world domination )

or are you saying that Hitler should of been givin the green light to go ?

WTF? HOW DO YOU COME UP WITH THAT QUESTION? WHERE HAVE I IMPLIED HITLER SHOULD HAVE BEEN GIVEN A GREEN LIGHT??

no ? well..I guess we stepped up to the plate making it a little harder for a Hitler to propogate...

WHATEVER!!!

PS. I still think those that use children or anyone else in mind controll programs should be strung up from there large intestines .
I WOULD PREFER THAT THEY BE IMPRISONED!!
Old 07-12-2005, 05:47 PM

WE STEPPED TO THE PLATE?

That would be you and ????
Old 07-13-2005, 10:19 AM

There was definately secret complicity with Hitler's NWO agenda from the Adam Weishaupt crowd. Great Britain and probably some here in the USA. Why do you think the mind control programs that were spawned out of Paperclip all have the prefix "MK"? Those are th initials of the German words for mind control. German. Imported psych-terror from one of the worst despots in history. Give me a break!
Old 07-13-2005, 11:11 AM

!!
Old 07-13-2005, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Bouncer wrote:
There was definately secret complicity with Hitler's NWO agenda from the Adam Weishaupt crowd. Great Britain and probably some here in the USA. Why do you think the mind control programs that were spawned out of Paperclip all have the prefix "MK"? Those are th initials of the German words for mind control. German. Imported psych-terror from one of the worst despots in history. Give me a break!

Allen Dulles and gang ushered many of the Nazi scientists/doctors, war criminals, into the United States. There was definitely complicity. And, there was definitely complicity with our sister country as Canadian hospitals were used.

I've read that MK stands for Manufactured Killers as well as Mind Kontrol. Could have other meanings as well.

Manchurian Kandidate.

Are you yelling at me with the "give me a break?"

What? What did I say???

8-) :lol: :-x
Old 07-13-2005, 12:46 PM

Um, no, it was rhetorical, as in give me some time to wrap my brain around this. I also see a lot of speculation about the prefixes; noone seems to know exactly what it means. The testing was ostensibly terminated in the 70's, and yet despite Reagan's Executive Order 123333, the military can (and does) legally indulge in nonconsensual experimentation on civilians, as long as it is part of "research." So perhaps the mind control grantees are now contracted through the Pentagon?
Old 07-13-2005, 01:01 PM

Didn't they also change the dossier's of the Nazi scientists/doctors they brought over to the US (Allen Dulles and crew) against Truman's orders???
Old 09-20-2005, 02:12 PM

Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?BAd Bouncers

BA you talk as though mind control is something new. Created by Nazi's and the CIA .. or OSS.
No ... look into the word assassins and where it originated from.

Sleep deprevation and the Oracles.

With new technology it was easier to have individual "sex slaves" , programmed killers .. whatever.

Myths , religion , ideologies all forms of mass mind control.

Media monopoly is the "new" form of mass mind control

The radio and hitler

The one factor in all this is that the higher ups 3lit3s have used this to enslave humanity for as long as history can repeat itself.

So do not feel special.
( go get a government pay check for making you into what your are today .. they messed you up .. and therefore should fix you)
Shamans uncover your shadows and anchors so you can better yourself.

Not stew in the hatred of things past ie. shadows

Trauma based mind control ie. anchors

thokoCep: I haven't seen the term "shadows" in my research, do you mean discrete influences on the mind, or handlers who keep track of you? Also, the term "Anchor" is used in neurolinguistic programming: do you also give it this definition, or is there another one unique to MONARCH? As far as The Angel of Death is concerned, I heard informally that he has passed away, but disinfo is stock-in-trade for these guys. I would want proof. Do you have an inside for the Tinker AFB? It was a supply base and is alleged to be a programming facility. How do they keep people from hearing the screams?

During the attack, which included a choke hold on me until I passed out, there were phrases used to taunt and humiliate me. Those phrases seemed to just pop into my head out of nowhere for months after the attack. This is because trauma lowers the threshhold of emotional pain, and it makes it easier to be "triggered" by anything that is anchored to the trauma. If you've ever been in a serious traffic accident, you know what I mean: whenever you drive by the same place, you almost hallucinate the whole thing all over again, just because of the visual trigger. Or it could be a sound, or phrase, or a smell or color. It depends on the incident and the personality of the victim, etc.

I hope that might have answered your questions

If not Bouncer go get your own Don Juan

Mind control is as old as humans being on this earth.

Was it hash-hashins?
They did the dirty deeds of one man with a plan
Old 09-20-2005, 02:24 PM

Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?BAd Bouncers

I remember an old story of how the hashish-eaters were drugged, taken to a beautiful garden full of bejeweled maidens and allowed to satiate themselves on anything they desired. They were drugged again and told upon awakening in their original beds that they would return to "Heaven" if they were obedient to the master and gave their lives for him. And they did.