Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-04-2005, 02:30 PM

Default A very rousing 9/11 debate thread going on that I encourage everyone from CC to join

It's pretty much just us three against the government pimps. Help us out!

:-P

http://www.iidb.org/vbb/showthread.php?t=127402

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 07-04-2005, 07:24 PM

Default Re: A very rousing 9/11 debate thread going on that I encourage everyone from CC to join

Just about everyone on there that said "No" or "I don't know" doesn't know what the fuck they're talking about. When push comes to shove, they are either worshipers of the state or enemies of it. Just about any amount of info from Alex Jones's or Paul Watson's websites could tear a new asshole out of all of them. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 07-05-2005, 01:03 AM

Default Re: A very rousing 9/11 debate thread going on that I encourage everyone from CC to join

^ Join the debate :-)

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 07-05-2005, 08:23 PM

Nixon blew up a plane at Chicago Midway airport in Dec 1972 (google "watergate plane crash").. If Nixon blew up 1 plane in 1972 (and got away w/ it scott-free), don't you think the CIA/government insiders/etc would have gotten good enough in 30 years to be able to blow up 4 of them by 2001 and get away w/ it?
Old 07-06-2005, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Thumper wrote:
^ Join the debate :-)
Dude, you seriously don't need me to fight your battles for you. I have plenty of confidence that you can hold your own against the naysaysers there. My advice for you: go to infowars, click on the 911 archive, cut and paste the fuck out of it onto your 911 inside job debate thread and add some good shit talking here and there making it as condescending as possible. Insult to injury is definetily the best course of action seeing how they blindly believe government has their best interests at heart. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 07-06-2005, 05:34 PM

Thumper, What's their problem???

Ask this question:

Why didn't the greatest military power in the world order FIGHTER JETS INTO THE AIR TO INTERCEPT, WINK THEIR WINGS, TRY TO MAKE CONTACT OR SHOOT DOWN THE 'MISSILES' UNTIL IT WAS TOO LATE?

Why?

Why didn't our government protect us on that fateful day?

Why? WHY? WHY?

Bush was conveniently out of the LOOP!!!

Terrorist attack to advance their agenda.

Look how many small terrorist attacks occurred leading up to the BIG ONE!!! Conditioning the people to acceptance.

Advance their agenda!!

NWO. ONE World Order. Control, power, money, greed. Only they are entitled to the throne. The rest of us are slaves. Entitled through their heritage. Bloodline.

Destroy the constitution. Eminent domain, Patriot Act (search and seizure), three term presidency allowing BUSH another four years next election when the people go out to vote but they know who is going to win before we do!

Fixed elections.

Because they are Nazi's who aided the Nazi's during World War II.

You can do it!!

In Peace,
BlueAngel