Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Introduce Yourself!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-27-2009, 02:01 AM

Default ulitmate truths of highest order!

upon my 2 years of being around in the conspiracyfield,this is the most profound read that actually connects all the dots (without the wishful thinking) i assure you youll find it very intresting,and for many it will be information you never heard before,i have actually posted this on davidicke and abovetopsecret,but due to people inthier taking the text out of context and add religious spins to it,i have decided to post it agian since i feel it deserves a view of logical and reasonal people,

please read it all before posting about it here,i guarantee most here will find it very intrersting/thanks

heres the link: The Ultimate Truth

Old 07-12-2009, 09:03 AM
Neo

Default Re: ulitmate truths of highest order!

Religious people are silly
Thanks for the info. Just a question? What is your religion? I'm a proud aithiest, but not Darwinist.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Learn the truth about Secret Societies, Aliens and UFOs, Inside Jobs, Undisclosed Experiments on the Masses, Ancient Wisdom, Religion, Mind Control, Subliminal Messages, Internet Censorship, Drugs, Cell Phones and even the Clouds in this frequently updated blog
Old 07-12-2009, 06:19 PM

i was a muslim first but now i dont want to be associated with religion in any way shape or form.i will stand by it even if a wrathful god appears above the skys..how i view the world?..google jed mckenna and u.g krishnamurti,i have similiar attitude.

Last edited by dammage : 07-12-2009 at 06:26 PM.
Old 09-01-2009, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dammage View Post
i was a muslim first but now i dont want to be associated with religion in any way shape or form.i will stand by it even if a wrathful god appears above the skys..how i view the world?..google jed mckenna and u.g krishnamurti,i have similiar attitude.
YouTube - Truth at any Price - Jed McKenna Tribute 1 of 3
You will stand by what even if a wrathful GOD appears above the sky?