Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Science
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #121  
Old 11-08-2009, 12:19 PM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Majick View Post
I have a small observatory at home - can tell you that the ISS is a certainty.

You can see the ozone in pictures recorded by NASA from the shuttle.

What you have to also remember that cameras cannot determine light in the same way in space because light behaves different.

I the same sense a picture on the moon will not reveal any stars and if you try to take a picture of the night sky on earth with a standard camera - you will get nothing but black!
You may be able to see some blue mist in some of the pictures from NASA but not all. I make this quite clear in my initial post. What I am saying is that you ought to see blue mist in ALL the pictures.

We can only take your word for it that you own an observatory and that you have clearly seen the ISS through your telescope.

As for light behaving differently in space I am genuinely baffled. However I would have thought an astronomer could have given a better explanation of what he was talking about in this regard.

Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 11-08-2009, 02:31 PM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Talking Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
You may be able to see some blue mist in some of the pictures from NASA but not all. I make this quite clear in my initial post. What I am saying is that you ought to see blue mist in ALL the pictures.

We can only take your word for it that you own an observatory and that you have clearly seen the ISS through your telescope.

As for light behaving differently in space I am genuinely baffled. However I would have thought an astronomer could have given a better explanation of what he was talking about in this regard.
Its pretty simple to understand, if you ever did even minimal research. Ever notice the gold plated visors that astronauts wear? Why do you think that they have to wear those? It is because, unshielded by our atmosphere, the sun is easily quite bright enough to blind you right through your eyelids. In order to get descent pictures on the moon or in space you have to use a short exposure with a number of filters on the lens. Otherwise you would get a massive overexposure. The same would be true even with a CCD camera, in fact it would probably be worse, as the elements would quickly overcurrent and self destruct.
__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 11-09-2009, 11:44 AM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
Its pretty simple to understand, if you ever did even minimal research. Ever notice the gold plated visors that astronauts wear? Why do you think that they have to wear those? It is because, unshielded by our atmosphere, the sun is easily quite bright enough to blind you right through your eyelids. In order to get descent pictures on the moon or in space you have to use a short exposure with a number of filters on the lens. Otherwise you would get a massive overexposure. The same would be true even with a CCD camera, in fact it would probably be worse, as the elements would quickly overcurrent and self destruct.
Well fine. But that's a bit different from saying light 'behaves' differently in space. 'Behave' is a misleading term to use. Its just brighter outside the Earth's atmosphere.
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 11-11-2009, 08:17 AM
TrutherD TrutherD is offline
Pwning Skeptics
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Canada, Eh
Posts: 67
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

I found this really interesting. You guys sure know a lot about this stuff. Can I get a summary? Who taught who what? I would have to side with the ISS existing considering the mountains of amateur video as stated, but I really haven't done any research of my own. :P
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 11-11-2009, 12:29 PM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
Well fine. But that's a bit different from saying light 'behaves' differently in space. 'Behave' is a misleading term to use. Its just brighter outside the Earth's atmosphere.
Yeah, you are right. Words do have meaning,lol. I wish more people understood that.
__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 11-11-2009, 12:30 PM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrutherD View Post
I found this really interesting. You guys sure know a lot about this stuff. Can I get a summary? Who taught who what? I would have to side with the ISS existing considering the mountains of amateur video as stated, but I really haven't done any research of my own. :P
Read the treads and ask specific questions if you need to.
__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 11-17-2009, 06:28 AM
Out of the Box Out of the Box is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 518
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
In my mind it is only too apparent who the perpetrators of this monumental fraud are. At the end of World War II Nazi scientists were taken to both the United States and the Soviet Union as part of Operation Paperclip. It were these same scientists who ultimately made up the chief executive at NASA. The first director of the Kennedy Space Center, Kurt Debus, was an ex-Nazi; the founder of the science of exobiology (the study of the possibility of life on Mars or elsewhere in the Universe), Hubertus Strughold, (whose experiments on live humans during the War at Dachau concentration camp often proved fatal) was an ex-Nazi; and the designer of the Saturn V, Wernher von Braun was Hilter’s leading rocket scientist who built the V-2.

I believe that these ex-Nazis were clearly not to be trusted and like other ‘stay behind’ Nazi operatives after the war, they actively conspired from the outset to do damage to the US government. They were directly putting into practice Hitler’s famous saying concerning the power of propaganda, “The bigger the lie, the more believable it is.” I also believe these bogus space endeavours represent a ‘plant’ from which further operations could be launched against the anti-Nazi United States possibly assisted by an international league of Nazis in hiding rescued by the Vatican’s notorious ‘ratlines’ at the end of the war.
Wrong, wrong, wrong.
  • After 1945, the US occupational government enforced a radical "denazification" program in Germany, indoctrinating all Germans about the supposed "evils" of Nazi ideology. Nazis lost their civil rights and many ended up in prison camps. While it is true that some German scientists came to work for the US, this was only after a thorough background check than could clear them from any affiliation with Nazi ideology.
  • Zionist Jews are the most dominant power in the US and back in 1945 Jews were also quite powerful. Are you seriously suggesting they would allow Nazis to run key multi-billion dollar NASA projects without any outside control?
  • What purpose would the otherwise powerless Nazis have in forging key multi-billion dollar NASA projects? Why would they waste their time on such pointless endeavors rather than seaking political or media dominance in the US (which they clearly do not have today)?
  • How do the perpetrators hide their conspiracy, when most people involved in these projects must be aware?
Although I'm pretty sceptical about the landing on the moon, I know of no reason to question the existence of the space shuttle missions or the ISS. Several of your technical claims have also been disputed by others here, so I wonder if you aren't just making this all up to get some attention.
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 11-18-2009, 12:00 PM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
Wrong, wrong, wrong.
  • After 1945, the US occupational government enforced a radical "denazification" program in Germany, indoctrinating all Germans about the supposed "evils" of Nazi ideology. Nazis lost their civil rights and many ended up in prison camps. While it is true that some German scientists came to work for the US, this was only after a thorough background check than could clear them from any affiliation with Nazi ideology.
  • Zionist Jews are the most dominant power in the US and back in 1945 Jews were also quite powerful. Are you seriously suggesting they would allow Nazis to run key multi-billion dollar NASA projects without any outside control?
  • What purpose would the otherwise powerless Nazis have in forging key multi-billion dollar NASA projects? Why would they waste their time on such pointless endeavors rather than seaking political or media dominance in the US (which they clearly do not have today)?
  • How do the perpetrators hide their conspiracy, when most people involved in these projects must be aware?
Although I'm pretty sceptical about the landing on the moon, I know of no reason to question the existence of the space shuttle missions or the ISS. Several of your technical claims have also been disputed by others here, so I wonder if you aren't just making this all up to get some attention.
Unfortunately Out of the Box I think you are wrong, wrong, wrong yourself.

Firstly have you ever heard of Operation Paperclip?

Operation Paperclip - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Secondly not all Nazi war criminals were executed or imprisoned. The Nuremberg Trials were indeed just show trials and after one or two leading examples were executed the vast majority were simply let off to live their own secret lives.

As for thorough background checks, a number of employees at NASA were previously SS.

Dream on Out of the Box......
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 11-18-2009, 12:20 PM
Out of the Box Out of the Box is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 518
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
Unfortunately Out of the Box I think you are wrong, wrong, wrong yourself.

Firstly have you ever heard of Operation Paperclip?

Operation Paperclip - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
As mentiong at the Wiki-page you're referring to, Truman expressly ordered that anyone found "to have been a member of the Nazi party and more than a nominal participant in its activities, or an active supporter of Nazi militarism" would be excluded. Although the source also claims that all were cleared to work in the U.S. their backgrounds "bleached" by the military, I don't see why anyone would have been stupid enough to allow genuine German National-Socialists, hostile to the US from an ideological point of view, to work on high profile cases without any supervision from above. It simply makes no sense whatsoever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
Secondly not all Nazi war criminals were executed or imprisoned. The Nuremberg Trials were indeed just show trials and after one or two leading examples were executed the vast majority were simply let off to live their own secret lives.
The most they "testified" against their former employer and the less they seem to have been involved in any antisemitic activity, the more lenient the authorities were in their punishment. You seem to forget, however, about the many German civilians who lost their civil rights and in some cases spent several years in post-war camps or prisons because of their ideological beliefs. And do also think about the way millions of Germans were indoctrinated for years with the most diverse sorts of anti-Nazi propaganda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
As for thorough background checks, a number of employees at NASA were previously SS.
How many of them were forced to be enlisted? Didn't Germany have mandatory army service at the time of the war?
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 11-21-2009, 12:24 PM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
As mentiong at the Wiki-page you're referring to, Truman expressly ordered that anyone found "to have been a member of the Nazi party and more than a nominal participant in its activities, or an active supporter of Nazi militarism" would be excluded. Although the source also claims that all were cleared to work in the U.S. their backgrounds "bleached" by the military, I don't see why anyone would have been stupid enough to allow genuine German National-Socialists, hostile to the US from an ideological point of view, to work on high profile cases without any supervision from above. It simply makes no sense whatsoever.
Okay, well how do you explain the fact, having said this, that Wernher von Braun joined the Waffen-SS in 1933 and became a member of the Nazi Party in 1937?

He was the top rocket scientist in NASA for many years and designed the Saturn V.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.