Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Science
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #181  
Old 10-12-2010, 11:16 AM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!


Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
Satellites don't spin around uncontrollably when they are in orbit, why would a model of the ISS? And even if they did they could put rocket boosters on it to keep it still. or simply make the object look the same no matter how it span. I've seen dozens of amateur photos of the ISS on the web.I suppose they all work for NASA? Madness.

Go and get in contact with a few other amateur astronomers on the web and ask them if they think the ISS is a flipping balloon hoax. If you can get ten other people seeing a balloon then I will believe you.

You have the exact persona of a conspiracy theorist. You are smart enough, but there's just something missing up there. Life just isn't exciting enough for you so you have to make stuff up or face another suicide attempt.
Yes satellites do behave like this in orbit albie, it is published fact despite your own short-sighted misconceptions.

During times of solar activity all satellites have a tendency to spin and I've seen this happen myself during solar storms.

Why put rocket thrusters on a balloon? It doesn't make sense.

Reply With Quote
  #182  
Old 10-13-2010, 07:07 AM
albie albie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 418
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
Yes satellites do behave like this in orbit albie, it is published fact despite your own short-sighted misconceptions.

During times of solar activity all satellites have a tendency to spin and I've seen this happen myself during solar storms.

Why put rocket thrusters on a balloon? It doesn't make sense.
I never said put rocket boosters on a balloon. I said put them on a model of the ISS so it wouldn't spin.

I see you are avoding all my more pertinent points as usual.

get more evidence. Things like fake space stations and problems with the laws of physics would be noticed by vast numbers of people. Not just by you.

That is the main and damning argument against you. Why do you not see that?
Reply With Quote
  #183  
Old 10-13-2010, 02:18 PM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
I never said put rocket boosters on a balloon. I said put them on a model of the ISS so it wouldn't spin.

I see you are avoding all my more pertinent points as usual.

get more evidence. Things like fake space stations and problems with the laws of physics would be noticed by vast numbers of people. Not just by you.

That is the main and damning argument against you. Why do you not see that?
Okay then albie, so how do you get a 40 metre diameter 'model' of the ISS into orbit?

And it still doesn't explain why the ISS looks perfectly round through an Earth bound telescope.

It is quite possible that many people have noticed that something appears to be quite wrong with NASA and the laws of physics its just that there are very few dedicated specialists out there who are prepared to speak out about it.
Reply With Quote
  #184  
Old 10-14-2010, 06:07 AM
albie albie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 418
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

>>Okay then albie, so how do you get a 40 metre diameter 'model' of the ISS into orbit?

The same way we get satellites up there, or are you saying satellites are all fake too? And it wouldn't have to be 40 metres. Just make it smaller and position it closer. Or do an Ikea version and build it in space. I still don't think people will be fooled and I still think if you saw it with a relatively cheap unit and set up then hundreds would also have seen it. You haven't proven to me that the set up you used is rare and in the hands of few people. That's the keystone to your entire argument. Where are all the people crying foul? Go and find them. Go to an amateur astronomy forum and post your opinions on this.

Like this one...

Amateur Astronomy Forum - Astronomy Forums | Telescope Forums & Reviews | Astronomy Community

Money/mouth.

I bet after a few days posting there you will rename it the secret evil NASA forum.
Reply With Quote
  #185  
Old 10-14-2010, 12:18 PM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
>>Okay then albie, so how do you get a 40 metre diameter 'model' of the ISS into orbit?

The same way we get satellites up there, or are you saying satellites are all fake too? And it wouldn't have to be 40 metres. Just make it smaller and position it closer. Or do an Ikea version and build it in space. I still don't think people will be fooled and I still think if you saw it with a relatively cheap unit and set up then hundreds would also have seen it. You haven't proven to me that the set up you used is rare and in the hands of few people. That's the keystone to your entire argument. Where are all the people crying foul? Go and find them. Go to an amateur astronomy forum and post your opinions on this.

Like this one...

Amateur Astronomy Forum - Astronomy Forums | Telescope Forums & Reviews | Astronomy Community

Money/mouth.

I bet after a few days posting there you will rename it the secret evil NASA forum.
I don't think you quite appreciate how big 40 metres is albie.

As for building it in space, would you want to risk your neck doing an Airfix job in space?

Fancy doing a human cannon ball albie, followed by a barrel over Niagara and perhaps a tightrope walk over the Grand Canyon just to build a model in space? Be my guest..............
Reply With Quote
  #186  
Old 10-15-2010, 08:16 AM
albie albie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 418
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Oh, I see you are not talking about singing up at that astronomy forum. What a surprise!

Funny how you think the enemy have technology advanced enough to have sound beams that wake you up, yet they cannot build a fake ISS. It's NASA. It is their JOB to build large things and send them into space.

I really wish you could see how terrible your arguments are. Your sense of reality is amazingly askew. I'm almost convinced it is an act and you are a plant.
Reply With Quote
  #187  
Old 10-15-2010, 08:21 AM
albie albie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 418
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Look here's an amateur photo of the ISS.

The International Space Station through my telescope | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

another NASA agent!

And another!

http://www.apstas.com/astrotas/Sayer...ingtheISS.html

AND ANOTHER!!!

http://www.astrosurf.com/legault/

AND ANOTHER NASA AGENT!!!!!!!!!

http://darwinsastroworld.com/ISS2.htm

And at the BOTTOM of that page is a list of MORE people who took photos of the ISS. A COMPLETE LIST OF NASA ILLUMINATI AGENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe Ricci

Tom Gwilym

Adam Stuart, M.D.

Leo Taylor

Ralf Vandebergh

Mike Salway

Jeff in Austin

Fox Keri

chutch44

Philip Masding

Mike Tyrrell

With a 25" telescope

Last edited by albie : 10-15-2010 at 08:30 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #188  
Old 10-15-2010, 02:18 PM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
Look here's an amateur photo of the ISS.

The International Space Station through my telescope | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

another NASA agent!

And another!

Photographing the ISS

AND ANOTHER!!!

Astrophotography - Thierry Legault

AND ANOTHER NASA AGENT!!!!!!!!!

Photos of the International Spac

And at the BOTTOM of that page is a list of MORE people who took photos of the ISS. A COMPLETE LIST OF NASA ILLUMINATI AGENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe Ricci

Tom Gwilym

Adam Stuart, M.D.

Leo Taylor

Ralf Vandebergh

Mike Salway

Jeff in Austin

Fox Keri

chutch44

Philip Masding

Mike Tyrrell

With a 25" telescope
I have in fact communicated with other persons over the internet who also claimed to have seen a perfectly round ISS.

So how do you explain this anomaly?

How do explain the lack of a blue fog in almost all of NASA'a photos which would have resulted from the sky's blue colour?

How do you explain NASA's silence concerning the highly corrosive nature of ionized gas?

And how do explain the fact that the Sun's UV light can ionize atomic oxygen in the Earth's ionosphere and yet the energy it takes to ionize any atom far exceeds the bond energy of every chemical bond known to man?
Reply With Quote
  #189  
Old 10-16-2010, 08:16 AM
albie albie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 418
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

>>I have in fact communicated with other persons over the internet who also claimed to have seen a perfectly round ISS.


funny, because earlier in the discussion (below) you say...

>>It is quite possible that many people have noticed that something appears to be quite wrong with NASA and the laws of physics its just that there are very few dedicated specialists out there who are prepared to speak out about it.

Suddenly you have been talking with people? That's convenient. I smell a lie.

>>How do explain the lack of a blue fog in almost all of NASA'a photos which would have resulted from the sky's blue colour?

The atmosphere is only a few miles up from the surface. It would not reach the ISS at all. The blue colour is negated by the reflection of the earth's surface itself. So you don't see it from space. Only on the edge.


Last edited by albie : 10-16-2010 at 08:48 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #190  
Old 10-16-2010, 08:22 AM
albie albie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 418
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

>>How do you explain NASA's silence concerning the highly corrosive nature of ionized gas?

Well, a basic google brought up this.

Plasma contactor development for Space Station

http://gltrs.grc.nasa.gov/reports/20...001-211293.pdf

How are they being silent? By not telling us how it works? Never heard of national security or patenting?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.