Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Science
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-22-2009, 12:50 PM

Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
Maybe he wasn't allowed to do the kind of research he wanted to do without being a member of the right club. You see it in "democratic" society all the time that people join a political party, an elite fraternity or a secret society to advance their career. I'm sure many people made similar decisions in Nazi Germany.
The point is Out of the Box that what I have said directly contradicts your Truman quote.

Old 12-18-2009, 01:00 PM

I stopped reading when the flat earth society was mentioned as a reference... They think the earth is flat, why would you use them as an example... I am holding a black panther meeting and I'm getting the catering done by the KKK, you get where I am going? Why in a scientific debate would you shout out the flat earth society?
Old 01-16-2010, 06:36 PM

Astronaut thanx for the video and images, to be honest i have only seen what nasa has filmed. I prefer your images and videos
Old 01-27-2010, 05:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenryHunter View Post
I stopped reading when the flat earth society was mentioned as a reference... They think the earth is flat, why would you use them as an example... I am holding a black panther meeting and I'm getting the catering done by the KKK, you get where I am going? Why in a scientific debate would you shout out the flat earth society?
The point is HenryHunter that organisations like the Flat Earth Society are the only people open minded enough to even discuss the possibity that the ISS and Shuttle are a hoax.

Evidently people like yourself are completely closed minded and won't listen to serious scientific evidence when it is presented to them.
Old 02-19-2010, 07:52 PM

hmmm.... so those videos must be fake as well.
Why would any organization or consolidation of governments make up a hoax like that? what do they have to gain from that? The world has so much to gain from an ISS. Since the corporations are dying to militarize the moon, they need the research being developed at the ISS.

I just do not see what anyone can gain by creating a hoax as large as this. Not to mention the 100billion euros being funneled into this project. Or is that money being funneled somewhere else?
Old 02-20-2010, 05:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyffty View Post
Why would any organization or consolidation of governments make up a hoax like that? what do they have to gain from that? The world has so much to gain from an ISS. Since the corporations are dying to militarize the moon, they need the research being developed at the ISS.

I just do not see what anyone can gain by creating a hoax as large as this.
The whole thing's absurd.

What interests me is what the proposer of this hoax conspiracy has to gain...
Old 02-20-2010, 10:41 AM

Quote:
hmmm.... so those videos must be fake as well.

I just do not see what anyone can gain by creating a hoax as large as this. Not to mention the 100billion euros being funneled into this project. Or is that money being funneled somewhere else?
Well I didn't have the time or the patience to watch all those videos. They all the looked the same to me anyway.

But watching the first video in its entirety there wasn't a single thing in it that proved it was shot in Earth orbit.

Notice that even though the presenter's hair was stood up it did not sway from side to side when he moved his head. This effect is easily achieved with hair cream.

The camera swaying and the presenter's movements up and down can easily be achieved by mechanical means.

Notice that when the presenter has to adjust his camera and he 'accidentally captures himself in shot' he has to wave at the camera and say hello. This is another phoney NASA motif. Notice how they do this every single time without fail.

I also couldn't help noticing the distinct military ring in the presenter's voice. What do we know about the presenter, is he military or civilian?

Very boring I'm afraid and I don't know why I should put in so much effort.
Old 02-20-2010, 01:17 PM

you still cant answer my question though. What does someone have to gain by creating such a hoax? So when the presenter films the earth through various windows, that must be some picture plastered on the window. Or when he films through the window giving a clear image of exterior ISS. Also he films himself floating. You should really watch all of them. Its quite fascinating.

Why dont you focus on more important conspiracy issues that effect our everyday life. Help make people aware of more important issues such as the bilderbergs, the federal reserve bank, and corporate take over of our country.
Old 02-21-2010, 04:45 AM

Quote:
you still cant answer my question though. What does someone have to gain by creating such a hoax? So when the presenter films the earth through various windows, that must be some picture plastered on the window. Or when he films through the window giving a clear image of exterior ISS. Also he films himself floating. You should really watch all of them. Its quite fascinating.

Why dont you focus on more important conspiracy issues that effect our everyday life. Help make people aware of more important issues such as the bilderbergs, the federal reserve bank, and corporate take over of our country.
I don't think that when the presenter films the Earth or the exterior of the ISS through a window it is a 'picture plastered on the window'. Have you not heard of special effects? There are dozens of ways of achieving this effect. Try watching a film like 'Space Cowboys'.

Tell me where exactly and on which film you see the presenter floating and I'll have a look at it.

You ask what someone has to gain from creating such a hoax? I explained all this in my original post. Its a Nazi Trojan Horse.

The reason why I don't whine on about the Bilderbergers and the Federal Reserve is because I don't personally subscribe to these particular conspiracy theories. I think they deflect attention away from the real issue like corruption in the US government via the Mafia and Nazi sympathizers.

Don't forget some conspiracy theories may be manufactured by the government to discredit the genuine theories and others could well have been manufactured by the conspirators themselves to act as a smoke screen to hide what is really going on.
Old 02-27-2010, 06:17 AM

Well I have now seen all four videos now and I am still not impressed.

Again if you watch a film like Space Cowboys you can be fooled at times into thinking that the actors are actually in zero gravity in orbit but of course it is all just special effects.

There was nothing I saw in those films that could not be reproduced by a special effects team.