Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Science
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #201  
Old 10-18-2010, 11:51 AM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!


Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
Tell you what. I've signed up on a science forum. I'm going to post your BS and they will all laugh at you.

Here you go.

Science Forum - Help with a Conspiracy NUT please. _blue sky ISS
Of course I welcome such debate on other forums.

Please feel free to copy and paste any of my posts at your leisure.

If you get any interesting responses please update me.

Reply With Quote
  #202  
Old 10-19-2010, 04:02 AM
albie albie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 418
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
You're just playing albie.

Please take the subject seriously!

What I was suggesting, and this was plainly obvious, was that the blue fog would show up in photos of the Earth's surface taken from orbit.

Don't try and avoid the issue albie or I will simply assume I've beaten you.

Beaten me? And you have the gall to tell me to take this seriously? Is this a game for YOU then? Beaten me? I've debunked you from the start, pal. All your theories rely upon the slim chance that only you have noticed things that vast numbers should have. Your excuse for this is that most of the world are too scared or are Nasa agents. The most childish excuses ever heard. I don't need to debunk you any further than that. You know deep down that you are wrong. That's why you had to lie about knowing other people who had seen a round ISS.

>>What I was suggesting, and this was plainly obvious, was that the blue fog would show up in photos of the Earth's surface taken from orbit.

Plainly? all you do reiterate the same point without showing ANY evidence. Why should there be a blue fog?

why I should bother talking to you is beyond me, I've just looked back with the discussion with Astronut about the UV breaking down bonds. You were stumped on the bit about the moon being broken down. You seemed to think that the moon was by now a ball of ELEMENTS. That is so laughable I cannot conceive of a way of conveying it. When he said that any impact with this ball of elements would scatter the moon, you DIDN'T ANSWER. How on earth would a ball of elements remain the same shape for all this time? impacts would have distorted its reconisable features by now. Also, any gases given off by the breaking of the bonds would have formed a visible atmosphere. Where is it?

Don't tell me, the moon is really a spaceship.

Face it the much more likely scenario is that you have got your science wrong.

Last edited by albie : 10-19-2010 at 04:18 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #203  
Old 10-19-2010, 04:04 AM
albie albie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 418
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
I think your problem is albie that you really can't believe that it is just that simple and you have failed to fully get your mind around the issue.

What you have said above is just nonsense to me so I can hardly answer something which doesn't make any sense.

Whatever, mr "the moon is just a ball of elements".

HAHAHAHAHAH. Hilarious.
Reply With Quote
  #204  
Old 10-19-2010, 04:16 AM
albie albie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 418
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Here's more excuses from you for why more people have not reported the fake ISS.

>>Perhaps they are too shy to point the fact out just in case someone accuses them of not having their telescope in focus! Either that or someone has arranged to have their comments censured.


What you fail to grasp is how weak that sounds. That's the massive hole in all your arguments. You think these are reasonable excuses for why only you have seen these phenomenon, or reported them. The arrogance is astounding. I'm assuming it is arrogance and not a weak mind.
Reply With Quote
  #205  
Old 10-19-2010, 04:24 AM
albie albie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 418
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

The blue atmosphere of earth only reaches around 11km up. Yes?

The ISS is around 350km up. yes? So there is no atmosphere up there. Yes?

The only signs of our atmosphere from photos taken at the height of the ISS would be the thin blue rind around the edge of the earth and a barely noticeable blue tinge to the earth's surface, probably filtered out by the cameras or in post production to give a better image.

Why on earth(or in space) would there be a blue fog?

Admit it, you CANNOT back down on one single point because of your childish arrogance. Go on, call me a NASA agent. You already thought I was connected with your bad sleepping patterns. Hilarious. And people wonder why conspiracy theorists never reach the mainstream.
Reply With Quote
  #206  
Old 10-19-2010, 04:26 AM
albie albie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 418
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!



See the blue rind at the edge? see how thin it is? 11km.

See the blue tinge to the the clouds? There's your atmosphere, almost negated by the brightness of the clouds and the earth. The "fog" is there, over 340km away. have you ever seen fog, 340km away?

Last edited by albie : 10-19-2010 at 04:31 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #207  
Old 10-19-2010, 11:14 AM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
Beaten me? And you have the gall to tell me to take this seriously? Is this a game for YOU then? Beaten me? I've debunked you from the start, pal. All your theories rely upon the slim chance that only you have noticed things that vast numbers should have. Your excuse for this is that most of the world are too scared or are Nasa agents. The most childish excuses ever heard. I don't need to debunk you any further than that. You know deep down that you are wrong. That's why you had to lie about knowing other people who had seen a round ISS.

>>What I was suggesting, and this was plainly obvious, was that the blue fog would show up in photos of the Earth's surface taken from orbit.

Plainly? all you do reiterate the same point without showing ANY evidence. Why should there be a blue fog?

why I should bother talking to you is beyond me, I've just looked back with the discussion with Astronut about the UV breaking down bonds. You were stumped on the bit about the moon being broken down. You seemed to think that the moon was by now a ball of ELEMENTS. That is so laughable I cannot conceive of a way of conveying it. When he said that any impact with this ball of elements would scatter the moon, you DIDN'T ANSWER. How on earth would a ball of elements remain the same shape for all this time? impacts would have distorted its reconisable features by now. Also, any gases given off by the breaking of the bonds would have formed a visible atmosphere. Where is it?

Don't tell me, the moon is really a spaceship.

Face it the much more likely scenario is that you have got your science wrong.
I only ever stated that the UV radiation would affect the surfaces of the Moon NEVER any deeper.

The problem is albie that you have only skimmed through what I have written and gained an extremely superficial impression of what I had actually said.

In fact everything you have said so far is extremely superficial.

You ask why the blue fog? Well the blue sky glow can't simply magically disappear just as a photo is about to be taken, that's nonsense.

The reason why most people can't see the truth and aren't prepared to see the truth about NASA is simply because the lie is so monumental. As Hitler once said the BIGGER the lie the MORE believable it is.
Reply With Quote
  #208  
Old 10-19-2010, 11:17 AM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
The blue atmosphere of earth only reaches around 11km up. Yes?

The ISS is around 350km up. yes? So there is no atmosphere up there. Yes?

The only signs of our atmosphere from photos taken at the height of the ISS would be the thin blue rind around the edge of the earth and a barely noticeable blue tinge to the earth's surface, probably filtered out by the cameras or in post production to give a better image.

Why on earth(or in space) would there be a blue fog?

Admit it, you CANNOT back down on one single point because of your childish arrogance. Go on, call me a NASA agent. You already thought I was connected with your bad sleepping patterns. Hilarious. And people wonder why conspiracy theorists never reach the mainstream.
Again albie I NEVER suggested the blue fog should surround the ISS, I ONLY suggested it should surround the Earth and fog out any photographic images of the Earth's surface taken from space.

The misunderstanding is purely your own.
Reply With Quote
  #209  
Old 10-19-2010, 11:21 AM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post


See the blue rind at the edge? see how thin it is? 11km.

See the blue tinge to the the clouds? There's your atmosphere, almost negated by the brightness of the clouds and the earth. The "fog" is there, over 340km away. have you ever seen fog, 340km away?
All I can say is this.

If the ISS did actually look like this photograph in reality then every time it passed over you would expect to see some sort of flash or even number of flashes or flares as it caught the Sun's light.

In all the times I have viewed the ISS, and we are taking dozens, I have never seen any flares even once!
Reply With Quote
  #210  
Old 10-20-2010, 04:02 AM
albie albie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 418
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
Again albie I NEVER suggested the blue fog should surround the ISS, I ONLY suggested it should surround the Earth and fog out any photographic images of the Earth's surface taken from space.

The misunderstanding is purely your own.

You never once said anything about the blue fog surrounding the earth and not the ISS. Clearly you have no basic understanding of how light works. A bright object like the earth will shine right through the blue colour. Look at the moon during the day, shines through the blue.

http://www.amateurphotoart.com/pictures/fullsize/02-12-

You expect me to believe you about the UV light when you don't even understand this basic fact? How many people have you convinced, I wonder. Anyone? NASA are not stupid. if they wanted to fake photos they would be able to fool anyone. They would think to put the blue in. Why anyone would fake the ISS is beyond me. Why not just tell everyone that it is unfeasable because of the UV radiation? That would keep people out of space and save money.

The whole thing is a joke, and you have fallen for your own joke.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.