Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Science
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-18-2010, 05:10 AM

Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
Scientific poppycock.

Would mind explaining what these inventions actually do?
I don't see your point. You want a step by step description of how classified machines work? WHY ARE YOU NOT POSTING THIS ON A SCIENCE FORUM?

BECAUSE YOU KNOW FULL WELL THAT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT SCIENCE AND THEY WOULD LAUGH AT YOU.

Old 10-18-2010, 05:17 AM

Quote:
I strongly detect that you are stumped on this one albie.

For example you misquote me:

I quite clearly say that much of the Sun's UV radiation is ionizing and that is how the Earth's ionosphere is formed. Understand now?

You also said the following:

But when I state that the Sun's UV has the potential to 'break open every single chemical bond known to man', then that by definition is photodissociation.

I think you're poor brain must have overheated on this one albie. Never mind!
You said >>And how do explain the fact that the Sun's UV light can ionize atomic oxygen in the Earth's ionosphere and yet the energy it takes to ionize any atom far exceeds the bond energy of every chemical bond known to man?

That is clearly suggesting that EVERY CHEMICAL BOND KNOWN TO MAN cannot be ionized.

Your words.

Or you are saying that the ionization of UV light HAPPENS but it SHOULDN'T HAPPEN. Make up your mind.

And prove to me how you come to the conclusion that "the energy it takes to ionize any atom far exceeds the bond energy of every chemical bond known to man?"

AND AGAIN WHY ARE YOU NOT POSTING THIS ON A SCIENCE FORUM?

FEAR?
Old 10-18-2010, 05:21 AM

Tell you what. I've signed up on a science forum. I'm going to post your BS and they will all laugh at you.

Here you go.

http://www.thescienceforum.com/viewt...=262755#262755

Last edited by albie : 10-18-2010 at 05:29 AM.
Old 10-18-2010, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
WRONG. The atmosphere is well BELOW the ISS. No way would it show up in photos taken of the station from close up. The earth's reflection negates the blue haze. prove me wrong.
You're just playing albie.

Please take the subject seriously!

What I was suggesting, and this was plainly obvious, was that the blue fog would show up in photos of the Earth's surface taken from orbit.

Don't try and avoid the issue albie or I will simply assume I've beaten you.
Old 10-18-2010, 11:49 AM

Quote:
You said >>And how do explain the fact that the Sun's UV light can ionize atomic oxygen in the Earth's ionosphere and yet the energy it takes to ionize any atom far exceeds the bond energy of every chemical bond known to man?

That is clearly suggesting that EVERY CHEMICAL BOND KNOWN TO MAN cannot be ionized.

Your words.

Or you are saying that the ionization of UV light HAPPENS but it SHOULDN'T HAPPEN. Make up your mind.

And prove to me how you come to the conclusion that "the energy it takes to ionize any atom far exceeds the bond energy of every chemical bond known to man?"

AND AGAIN WHY ARE YOU NOT POSTING THIS ON A SCIENCE FORUM?

FEAR?
I think your problem is albie that you really can't believe that it is just that simple and you have failed to fully get your mind around the issue.

What you have said above is just nonsense to me so I can hardly answer something which doesn't make any sense.
Old 10-18-2010, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Tell you what. I've signed up on a science forum. I'm going to post your BS and they will all laugh at you.

Here you go.

Science Forum - Help with a Conspiracy NUT please. _blue sky ISS
Of course I welcome such debate on other forums.

Please feel free to copy and paste any of my posts at your leisure.

If you get any interesting responses please update me.
Old 10-19-2010, 04:02 AM

Quote:
You're just playing albie.

Please take the subject seriously!

What I was suggesting, and this was plainly obvious, was that the blue fog would show up in photos of the Earth's surface taken from orbit.

Don't try and avoid the issue albie or I will simply assume I've beaten you.

Beaten me? And you have the gall to tell me to take this seriously? Is this a game for YOU then? Beaten me? I've debunked you from the start, pal. All your theories rely upon the slim chance that only you have noticed things that vast numbers should have. Your excuse for this is that most of the world are too scared or are Nasa agents. The most childish excuses ever heard. I don't need to debunk you any further than that. You know deep down that you are wrong. That's why you had to lie about knowing other people who had seen a round ISS.

>>What I was suggesting, and this was plainly obvious, was that the blue fog would show up in photos of the Earth's surface taken from orbit.

Plainly? all you do reiterate the same point without showing ANY evidence. Why should there be a blue fog?

why I should bother talking to you is beyond me, I've just looked back with the discussion with Astronut about the UV breaking down bonds. You were stumped on the bit about the moon being broken down. You seemed to think that the moon was by now a ball of ELEMENTS. That is so laughable I cannot conceive of a way of conveying it. When he said that any impact with this ball of elements would scatter the moon, you DIDN'T ANSWER. How on earth would a ball of elements remain the same shape for all this time? impacts would have distorted its reconisable features by now. Also, any gases given off by the breaking of the bonds would have formed a visible atmosphere. Where is it?

Don't tell me, the moon is really a spaceship.

Face it the much more likely scenario is that you have got your science wrong.

Last edited by albie : 10-19-2010 at 04:18 AM.
Old 10-19-2010, 04:04 AM

Quote:
I think your problem is albie that you really can't believe that it is just that simple and you have failed to fully get your mind around the issue.

What you have said above is just nonsense to me so I can hardly answer something which doesn't make any sense.

Whatever, mr "the moon is just a ball of elements".

HAHAHAHAHAH. Hilarious.
Old 10-19-2010, 04:16 AM

Here's more excuses from you for why more people have not reported the fake ISS.

>>Perhaps they are too shy to point the fact out just in case someone accuses them of not having their telescope in focus! Either that or someone has arranged to have their comments censured.

What you fail to grasp is how weak that sounds. That's the massive hole in all your arguments. You think these are reasonable excuses for why only you have seen these phenomenon, or reported them. The arrogance is astounding. I'm assuming it is arrogance and not a weak mind.
Old 10-19-2010, 04:24 AM

The blue atmosphere of earth only reaches around 11km up. Yes?

The ISS is around 350km up. yes? So there is no atmosphere up there. Yes?

The only signs of our atmosphere from photos taken at the height of the ISS would be the thin blue rind around the edge of the earth and a barely noticeable blue tinge to the earth's surface, probably filtered out by the cameras or in post production to give a better image.

Why on earth(or in space) would there be a blue fog?

Admit it, you CANNOT back down on one single point because of your childish arrogance. Go on, call me a NASA agent. You already thought I was connected with your bad sleepping patterns. Hilarious. And people wonder why conspiracy theorists never reach the mainstream.