Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Science
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-19-2010, 05:26 AM

Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

See the blue rind at the edge? see how thin it is? 11km.

See the blue tinge to the the clouds? There's your atmosphere, almost negated by the brightness of the clouds and the earth. The "fog" is there, over 340km away. have you ever seen fog, 340km away?

Last edited by albie : 10-19-2010 at 05:31 AM.
Old 10-19-2010, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
Beaten me? And you have the gall to tell me to take this seriously? Is this a game for YOU then? Beaten me? I've debunked you from the start, pal. All your theories rely upon the slim chance that only you have noticed things that vast numbers should have. Your excuse for this is that most of the world are too scared or are Nasa agents. The most childish excuses ever heard. I don't need to debunk you any further than that. You know deep down that you are wrong. That's why you had to lie about knowing other people who had seen a round ISS.

>>What I was suggesting, and this was plainly obvious, was that the blue fog would show up in photos of the Earth's surface taken from orbit.

Plainly? all you do reiterate the same point without showing ANY evidence. Why should there be a blue fog?

why I should bother talking to you is beyond me, I've just looked back with the discussion with Astronut about the UV breaking down bonds. You were stumped on the bit about the moon being broken down. You seemed to think that the moon was by now a ball of ELEMENTS. That is so laughable I cannot conceive of a way of conveying it. When he said that any impact with this ball of elements would scatter the moon, you DIDN'T ANSWER. How on earth would a ball of elements remain the same shape for all this time? impacts would have distorted its reconisable features by now. Also, any gases given off by the breaking of the bonds would have formed a visible atmosphere. Where is it?

Don't tell me, the moon is really a spaceship.

Face it the much more likely scenario is that you have got your science wrong.
I only ever stated that the UV radiation would affect the surfaces of the Moon NEVER any deeper.

The problem is albie that you have only skimmed through what I have written and gained an extremely superficial impression of what I had actually said.

In fact everything you have said so far is extremely superficial.

You ask why the blue fog? Well the blue sky glow can't simply magically disappear just as a photo is about to be taken, that's nonsense.

The reason why most people can't see the truth and aren't prepared to see the truth about NASA is simply because the lie is so monumental. As Hitler once said the BIGGER the lie the MORE believable it is.
Old 10-19-2010, 12:17 PM

Quote:
The blue atmosphere of earth only reaches around 11km up. Yes?

The ISS is around 350km up. yes? So there is no atmosphere up there. Yes?

The only signs of our atmosphere from photos taken at the height of the ISS would be the thin blue rind around the edge of the earth and a barely noticeable blue tinge to the earth's surface, probably filtered out by the cameras or in post production to give a better image.

Why on earth(or in space) would there be a blue fog?

Admit it, you CANNOT back down on one single point because of your childish arrogance. Go on, call me a NASA agent. You already thought I was connected with your bad sleepping patterns. Hilarious. And people wonder why conspiracy theorists never reach the mainstream.
Again albie I NEVER suggested the blue fog should surround the ISS, I ONLY suggested it should surround the Earth and fog out any photographic images of the Earth's surface taken from space.

The misunderstanding is purely your own.
Old 10-19-2010, 12:21 PM

Quote:

See the blue rind at the edge? see how thin it is? 11km.

See the blue tinge to the the clouds? There's your atmosphere, almost negated by the brightness of the clouds and the earth. The "fog" is there, over 340km away. have you ever seen fog, 340km away?
All I can say is this.

If the ISS did actually look like this photograph in reality then every time it passed over you would expect to see some sort of flash or even number of flashes or flares as it caught the Sun's light.

In all the times I have viewed the ISS, and we are taking dozens, I have never seen any flares even once!
Old 10-20-2010, 05:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
Again albie I NEVER suggested the blue fog should surround the ISS, I ONLY suggested it should surround the Earth and fog out any photographic images of the Earth's surface taken from space.

The misunderstanding is purely your own.

You never once said anything about the blue fog surrounding the earth and not the ISS. Clearly you have no basic understanding of how light works. A bright object like the earth will shine right through the blue colour. Look at the moon during the day, shines through the blue.

http://www.amateurphotoart.com/pictures/fullsize/02-12-

You expect me to believe you about the UV light when you don't even understand this basic fact? How many people have you convinced, I wonder. Anyone? NASA are not stupid. if they wanted to fake photos they would be able to fool anyone. They would think to put the blue in. Why anyone would fake the ISS is beyond me. Why not just tell everyone that it is unfeasable because of the UV radiation? That would keep people out of space and save money.

The whole thing is a joke, and you have fallen for your own joke.
Old 10-20-2010, 01:11 PM

Quote:
You never once said anything about the blue fog surrounding the earth and not the ISS. Clearly you have no basic understanding of how light works. A bright object like the earth will shine right through the blue colour. Look at the moon during the day, shines through the blue.

http://www.amateurphotoart.com/pictures/fullsize/02-12-

You expect me to believe you about the UV light when you don't even understand this basic fact? How many people have you convinced, I wonder. Anyone? NASA are not stupid. if they wanted to fake photos they would be able to fool anyone. They would think to put the blue in. Why anyone would fake the ISS is beyond me. Why not just tell everyone that it is unfeasable because of the UV radiation? That would keep people out of space and save money.

The whole thing is a joke, and you have fallen for your own joke.
The Moon may well shine through the blue sky during the day but it is nothing at all compared to the Moon when seen at night. There IS a difference.

Look at the Moon not long after midday through a telescope (and I have) and it is a complete washout. You can hardly see any detail at all. The 'Seas' are full of blue fog and the whole image is obviously smothered in a blue fog.

The fact that the Moon looks so white during the day with the unaided eye is a trick of the eye. It only looks pure white compared to the surrounding blue.
Old 11-07-2010, 05:54 AM

Quote:
You said >>And how do explain the fact that the Sun's UV light can ionize atomic oxygen in the Earth's ionosphere and yet the energy it takes to ionize any atom far exceeds the bond energy of every chemical bond known to man?

That is clearly suggesting that EVERY CHEMICAL BOND KNOWN TO MAN cannot be ionized.

Your words.

Or you are saying that the ionization of UV light HAPPENS but it SHOULDN'T HAPPEN. Make up your mind.

And prove to me how you come to the conclusion that "the energy it takes to ionize any atom far exceeds the bond energy of every chemical bond known to man?"

AND AGAIN WHY ARE YOU NOT POSTING THIS ON A SCIENCE FORUM?

FEAR?
In answer to your question albie, I have recently registered with "Physics Forums" to discuss my views on physics and I was banned the very next day and all my posts removed.

The explanation I was given was that I am a "crackpot".
Old 01-05-2011, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Of course there are many telescopes out there like mine but the ISS is not an easy object to look at and not everyone even bothers to try. Ideally you need computerized tracking and I don't know how well the system works for fast moving objects like the ISS never having used it myself.
It works just fine:
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4112/...fd27fe75_z.jpg
ISS tracking starts about 34 minutes into the video:
Venus and ISS, Recorded on 11/22/2010 Astronut on USTREAM. Educational
Old 01-08-2011, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astronut View Post
So why is it if you use manual tracking (which isn't updated over the internet) you see a perfectly round object?

You can't satisfactorily explain this can you?

And no, my telescope was not out of focus. I checked the focus and besides an object which is out of focus reveals a very definite pattern to it. If you look a distant aircraft in daylight hours, say through binoculars, and then change the focus so the object becomes blurred, it will not change to a perfectly round ball, far from it.

Never.
Old 01-10-2011, 07:33 PM

Quote:
So why is it if you use manual tracking (which isn't updated over the internet) you see a perfectly round object?
You can't possibly be tracking ISS manually by hand AND looking in the telescope at any kind of high magnification at the same time. It's a mutually exclusive condition, it moves way too fast to keep up with unless you're using just the viewfinder and a camera in the main telescope. At low magnifications and altitudes above the horizon it certainly could look like a round object if it's slightly out of focus as its angular size would be much smaller than an airplane. The alternative is that you're just deluded in the most literal sense and what you thought you saw was not what was actually there in the eyepiece.

Now, all this said, you have still failed to explain my evidence directly contradicting your unsupported claims. Furthermore, I've just found out that this Arizona shooter was someone I debated with online about the reality of the shuttle and ISS. Turns out he ended up being a killer and he attempted to kill the wife of a shuttle astronaut. I'm done debating you, for all I know you could wind up doing something similar one day and I don't want to contribute to the hardening of your beliefs by debating them any further. If you seriously believe these things that you're claiming I seriously suggest you seek professional mental help. I've given you more than enough evidence to show that your claims do not match reality and you need to seriously question your whole perspective. Do it for yourself and do it for the safety of others. Perhaps this is a ban-worthy suggestion, but I really don't care at this point. There's too much at stake.