Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Science
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-12-2011, 12:14 PM

Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astronut View Post
You can't possibly be tracking ISS manually by hand AND looking in the telescope at any kind of high magnification at the same time. It's a mutually exclusive condition, it moves way too fast to keep up with unless you're using just the viewfinder and a camera in the main telescope. At low magnifications and altitudes above the horizon it certainly could look like a round object if it's slightly out of focus as its angular size would be much smaller than an airplane. The alternative is that you're just deluded in the most literal sense and what you thought you saw was not what was actually there in the eyepiece.

Now, all this said, you have still failed to explain my evidence directly contradicting your unsupported claims. Furthermore, I've just found out that this Arizona shooter was someone I debated with online about the reality of the shuttle and ISS. Turns out he ended up being a killer and he attempted to kill the wife of a shuttle astronaut. I'm done debating you, for all I know you could wind up doing something similar one day and I don't want to contribute to the hardening of your beliefs by debating them any further. If you seriously believe these things that you're claiming I seriously suggest you seek professional mental help. I've given you more than enough evidence to show that your claims do not match reality and you need to seriously question your whole perspective. Do it for yourself and do it for the safety of others. Perhaps this is a ban-worthy suggestion, but I really don't care at this point. There's too much at stake.
And I suppose the people who thought Enron might be diddling the US economy were mental as well?

Nice try Astronut, but I think the people who gave Enron the right to be a "black box" company need their heads checked themselves!

You claim it is not possible to track the ISS through a telescope because it is travelling too fast. But this is not so.

The ISS moves at more than 80 times its apparent diameter per second, however if you "chase" after it through the eyepiece as it whizzes past you can catch up with it and track it at quite a gentle pace for up to a minute or so.

And yes it's always round.

Old 03-13-2011, 04:36 PM

Thumbs down Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
And I suppose the people who thought Enron might be diddling the US economy were mental as well?

Nice try Astronut, but I think the people who gave Enron the right to be a "black box" company need their heads checked themselves!

You claim it is not possible to track the ISS through a telescope because it is travelling too fast. But this is not so.

The ISS moves at more than 80 times its apparent diameter per second, however if you "chase" after it through the eyepiece as it whizzes past you can catch up with it and track it at quite a gentle pace for up to a minute or so.

And yes it's always round.
You need a computerized telescope to make it easier and you can see it just fine and snap pictures with great clarity. Have a look I think the conspiracy is in your telescope.
I am not a Nasa employee and if you don't believe me Google my alias.
I am so tired of people calling every little thing a conspiracy what purpose would it serve them to lie to us.Same as the nutjobs that belive the earth is flat and that sustained space flight doesn't exist and they are easily proved wrong by this photo and Astronut's videos and photos.
No one is out to fake every little thing in the world heck maybe you don't exist maybe you are a robot heck maybe your a ghost in the computer who still thinks your alive, next time you want to talk about a hoax or conspiracy bring some science or some evidence other then I looked and seen a blot get real in court you would lose because we have hard evidence that corroborates each others.
Perhaps you need new lenses new glasses a better spot I dunno but the shuttle and the space station,the moon landings are all real.Also the earth is round gravity does exist and sustained space flight is possible. Thanks have a nice day.

Last edited by Gate420 : 03-13-2011 at 05:29 PM. Reason: added second picture
Old 03-27-2011, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate420 View Post
You need a computerized telescope to make it easier and you can see it just fine and snap pictures with great clarity. Have a look I think the conspiracy is in your telescope.
I am not a Nasa employee and if you don't believe me Google my alias.
I am so tired of people calling every little thing a conspiracy what purpose would it serve them to lie to us.Same as the nutjobs that belive the earth is flat and that sustained space flight doesn't exist and they are easily proved wrong by this photo and Astronut's videos and photos.
No one is out to fake every little thing in the world heck maybe you don't exist maybe you are a robot heck maybe your a ghost in the computer who still thinks your alive, next time you want to talk about a hoax or conspiracy bring some science or some evidence other then I looked and seen a blot get real in court you would lose because we have hard evidence that corroborates each others.
Perhaps you need new lenses new glasses a better spot I dunno but the shuttle and the space station,the moon landings are all real.Also the earth is round gravity does exist and sustained space flight is possible. Thanks have a nice day.
And what model of telescope again was it you said you owned?
Old 03-27-2011, 01:37 PM

Quote:
And what model of telescope again was it you said you owned?
I didn't mention any type of telescope, I actually own a few.
I belive the one I used for these shots was my C11-sgt (xlt) computerized telescope.
Old 03-29-2011, 07:46 AM

Quote:
I didn't mention any type of telescope, I actually own a few.
I belive the one I used for these shots was my C11-sgt (xlt) computerized telescope.
And what are the other telescopes that you use?
Old 03-30-2011, 05:40 PM

That would get kinda boring since I still have my first telescope from when I was 10 years old I have a few but the C11-sgt (xlt) computerized telescope is the one I have been using the most why would you want me to list all of my telescopes what does it matter ??

Quote:
And what are the other telescopes that you use?
Old 03-31-2011, 12:27 PM

Quote:
That would get kinda boring since I still have my first telescope from when I was 10 years old I have a few but the C11-sgt (xlt) computerized telescope is the one I have been using the most why would you want me to list all of my telescopes what does it matter ??
Knowing that my eyesight is quite good, you would suggest that my telescope was out of focus after all.................

Strange but when I checked it before each viewing it seemed just fine.
Old 03-31-2011, 05:24 PM

All I know is I can see the station just fine and I am not the only one and I can take clear pictures of it, so either your scope is not strong enough or you are not tracking the ISS.
So get a scope like mine and you will surely see what the rest of us see and be able to take snapshots.
Question Where are these pictures of your so called hoax ISS ???Perhaps you can't see it with your eyes through your scope but your camera may be able to if it is the ISS that your looking at.
Basically I am telling you that just because you can't see it for whatever reason, being your scope or your eyesight or tracking the wrong thing.
That doesn't make it a hoax! If it was a hoax why can so many of us amateurs get pictures of the same thing?
Quote:
Knowing that my eyesight is quite good, you would suggest that my telescope was out of focus after all.................

Strange but when I checked it before each viewing it seemed just fine.
Old 03-31-2011, 08:46 PM

Life is precious.

Don't waste too much of it on something that doesn't matter.

At present, we are involved in three wars.

This is a reality.

The Japanese are suffering.

This is a reality.

Americans are suffering due to an economic collapse orchestrated by the banksters.

This is a reality.

I couldn't care any less whether or not the space shuttle and the ISS are a hoax.

Don't know.

Don't care.

Just the same as I don't care if the moon landing was a hoax.

Concentrate on reality.

Just my two cents.
Old 03-31-2011, 09:10 PM

There are events that have occurred throughout history such as 911 and the JKF assassination that are considered to be conspiracies and, IMO, are worthy of discussion and investigation because their consequences upon the people of a nation and the world are detrimental to our well-being.

There are other CREATED conspiracies that are not worthy of discussion such as the topic of this thread.

These conspiracies are nothing but a distraction from reality.

They do not cause harm to the people of a nation or the world.