Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-29-2005, 07:19 AM

Default IRAQ WAR DEATH TOLL!!

I'm sure the government is lying to us and that the number of 1,500+ dead American soldiers is inaccurate.

We need a web site where we can compile a database of all those who have lost loved ones and those who have been injured.

Any thoughts??

Old 06-14-2005, 09:56 AM

Default Re: IRAQ WAR DEATH TOLL!!

Though I find you ideal appealing it is unfortunate that the Government in this Nation would not allow such a thing to exist.The so called land of the free is no longer a free Nation by any means, we are however freer than most Nations I have been to.
I think what would happen is you would start such a site and it would continue untill it made public notice then the government along with Mr. Bill Gates would set out to destroy what you worked to put together. If they wanted us to know a true death count over there they would have told in the first place.
I agree that only 1500 dead in two years seems like a very unrealistic number as we lost an average of 5500 men a year in Vietnam war. I think we are beeing lied to as well, after all a big fat lie is why we are mixed up in a war we do not belong in the middle of.
In short it is a great ideal but I dont think it would last very long, big brother would not like it much!!
Old 06-14-2005, 03:00 PM

Well, we know the government doesn't want us to know the truth about anything, so that's why people in numbers need to come together and put pressure on them so they can be revealed to the world as the LIARS?? that they are!!!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Due to the forthcoming peak oil crisis, rolling black-outs will be next until we are living back in the "dark ages" before electricity was invented. Dark ages and rolling black-outs were spoken about decades ago. So, they know and have known!! Perhaps one reason they needed to invade Iraq and take control of the oil fields.

It's just a matter of time!!! Hopefully, Dean will continue to bring out the worst in CHENEY!!! One can only hope!!!

With FREE ENERGY technology in their hands that they have kept secret from the world, according to others who have witnessed this with their own eyes, they will either use it against us to keep us suppressed or unveil it to the world as if they have invented the cure to our ills!!

Isn't this always the case.

A "pandemic" may be next. I just read that there are one million infected in the United States with AIDS.

You do the math. How many in our country? If the figure is 260 million does that not mean that out of every 260 people, one person is infected.

NOT GOOD!!!

As far as our forefathers, and this is on another topic, many of them were Masons!!!
Old 06-14-2005, 03:07 PM

Bringing The Worst In People - Now That's Funny! :-o :-o :-o

Let there be "Light,"... !!!

8-)
Old 06-14-2005, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Jimbo wrote:
Bringing The Worst In People - Now That's Funny! :-o :-o :-o

Let there be "Light,"... !!!

8-)

Jimbo,

What kind of light would you like?

Filtered, sunlight, black light, flourescent light, light of day, light of night, bright lights, neon lights?????......!!!!!
Old 06-14-2005, 07:48 PM

Giving Free-Energy To The World – :-o :-o :-o

No, they’ll probably just keep it for themselves, while we are in a general “black-out.” We already had the test drill (“staged terror”), remember?

At the rate we are going, it’s going to be “candle light”CANDELA, baby!

8-)
Old 06-15-2005, 07:23 AM

Oops!!

"Candle Light." Forgot about those handy little items.

Yes, I remember the "test drill." The preparation of the masses!!

Certainly, the "acts of terror" leading up to 911 were preparing us for that BIG ONE!!!

Conditioning the masses towards acceptance!!

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 07-15-2005, 02:10 AM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
I'm sure the government is lying to us and that the number of 1,500+ dead American soldiers is inaccurate.

We need a web site where we can compile a database of all those who have lost loved ones and those who have been injured.

Any thoughts??
Try this one, has updates...

http://mprofaca.cro.net/
Old 07-15-2005, 08:56 AM

Quote:
igwt wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:

Any thoughts??
Try this one, has updates...

http://mprofaca.cro.net/
Found this on the link. Probably doesn't apply here, but I'll post and comment anyway.

-----------------------------------------------

The broader rationale, Feith said, included the danger posed by Iraq's potential to resume building chemical, biological and possibly nuclear weapons - know-how that the Iraqi regime developed before the 1991 Gulf War.

---------------------------------------------

Feith says in the article that the justification for invading Iraq based on WMD's was probably overstated, but his statement above still justifies the war in Iraq based on the regime's potential to resume building WMD's.

So although he is leaving office shortly, he still stands behind the administration's "unjust" war based on lies.

Okay, so that gives them the green light to invade any country when they ascertain in their own minds that a country POSES the potential TO RESUME or is building, using "beefed up" and false intelligence, chemical, biological and possibly nuclear weapons?