Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-14-2005, 04:11 AM

Default Re: A challenge!

I asked for and expect respect and an equal footing here as everywhere else in my life.

Alas, for the few, as I expected, I don't get it.

You are pointing the finger of blame in the wrong place. Freemasonry is NOT a satanic cult, nor do the lower degrees follow any stanistic dogma.

Freeman - Two topics of discussion are NEVER permitted at a lodge meeting; Religon and Politics. Brawls, let alone wars can be started that way

It is fear of the unknown that is biting you, or maybe jealousy. I'm telling you this, you'd never recognise me in the street as being a Freemason, indeed how many Freemasons listen to the music of the KLF (Against the Illuminati controlled music industry) or www.blacksmoke.org?

I have lived.

Anyone wants an intelligent conversation here, I'm more than happy to oblige, but if you want to berate me and to continue to walk with the blind mand then so be it, me, my eyes are wide fucking open to the evils of this world. And they ain't gonna be stopped by any number of fuckin Internet evengelists.

Do something real about it, boycot Exxon, boycot the elitist bastards, boycot non fairtrade food, Drive slowly on the motorway (freeway) 5 cars abreast, swap the barcodes on WalMart beans for Circle K.

By the way, while we're on about barcodes, the new testament says that everything that will be bought or sold will carry the number of lucifer.
A barcode is broken down into 3 groups of numbers, each called a six.

Interesting eh? except considering that the mark of Lucifer is actually 616. Falls apart doesn't it?

Get your inforamtion correct - then act. Don't just pontificate and wait for the inevitable.

Old 01-14-2005, 04:14 AM

Hmmm...we must be annoying them.

Poor Youshwa...into the Lions Den!

Please note the Master Mason of Oz was on the telly a couple of days ago at the prestigious "Telstra Press Address".

When they come out of their holes you know somethings up.

I cut and pasted from the other link.

Someone must have smoked out the wasps nest.

-----------------------------------------------------

Yes Yeoshua. There are only 3 degrees...

for the plebs.

I'll say this and no more...

The Masons as a whole are evil. The lower levels are indeed populated by decent men. And thats where they'll stay.

You will never progress.

By your talk you are a decent man.

The Masons worship reason...Lucifer.

Another gigantic body worships reason...THE CORPORATE ENTITY.

They believe with just a bit more computing power and a good spread sheet they will put God out of a job.

Twas reason that said..."you know, we need more profits. Chop down that forest and displace that villiage that has sat there for 2000 years. If the inhabitants dont like it kill them all, including the children".

Or this..."you know, a friend of mine from Israel over at the Pentagon reckons the Middle East needs reshuffling to lay the groundwork for Glabalization of the region"...

...secretary..."but sir that may kill tens of thousands of Iraqi's"!...

..."tut tut my dear. The end justify's the means. Without this the stock market will go bust and how will I finish off my 30 million dollar mansion"?

Thats Lucifer at work. Reason not balanced with feeling.

The Mason's abhor religion and it's mystery. Masons and all the others are populated by weak men who cannot stand the word 'doubt'.

They cannot stand alone before God. They are lonely, pathetic people who refuse to bow down to God. I repeat...GOD...not some religious organization.

Only fools do that. They worship reason and Lucifer. Take one look at WW2...theres what reason and the quest for power got us and theres more on the way.

Pure reason will justify culling billions to 'protect' the planets eco system. Pure reason will dictate who lives and who dies...are you useful to the state? You're in a wheel chair...off to the disrupter chamber for you!

And all because it makes perfect sense.

Great evils are done in the name of such banality.

The Masons are evil. PERIOD. They are also banal and populated with the biggest fools I have ever met.

Grandiose "Masters Of The Universe" COCKHEADS!

They know nothing of history and prefer a Tom Clancy novel to a book on ethics and morality or the works of the great masters like Socrates.

They are Plato's "Philosopher Kings", born to rule! But not willing to take the responsability!

They leave the responsibility to the corporation. An entity that cannot go to jail.

That absolves the CEO of responsibility and lets the worker bee's fall into the blessed oblivion of the child like state of the Garden Of Eden..."I'm not responsible! My boss told me to do it"!

....or..."the state told me to kill those Iraqi's and stick broom sticks up their arses"!

Want to finish off Lucifer?

Kill the Corporation.

Let the small to medium business's thrive.

Remove all Corporate law.

Libertarians forever.
Old 01-14-2005, 04:23 AM

I'm sorry Youshwa or whatever your name is.

To quote John Raulston Saul..."When it comes to the public good, politeness is for fools".

Get F****D.

You make me sick.

I know the Masons well.

That you can actually bother to post tells me two things. You are bored and have nothing to do with the Masons but are up for a stir.

You are a half hearted Mason attempt at some P.R work.

The jigs up buddy. Pack your bags. The internet conspiricy nutters are taking over and standing on very tall soap boxes yelling to the public doubters "I told you so".

When Supreme Court Judges in England start demanding Mason Judges declare their membership it's all over.

Yeh for the Ukraine speaking of banning Masonary.

If it has a secret hand shake...KILL IT.
Old 01-14-2005, 05:00 AM

KILL IT?.....IT?

Depersonifying an individual? Hmmmmmm, the psycological overtones of that are astounding.

As for being a pleb, I have been asked to join The Order of The Royal Arch.

It saddens me that even amongst supposedly intelligent individuals, who should be open minded and equitable, that the primitive attitude rears its head. I don't understand it, therefore wipe it out.

Someone has suggested that Hitler was a Freemason - utter rubbish, if he was, Churchill would not have been able to take a stand against him.

Fact: Both of Napoleon's brothers were Freemasons, Napoleon wasn't. Wellington was a Freemason. Brotherly love?

Combat 18, and D Company, both Neo Nazi groups would wipe out Freemasons.......why therefore are some of you displaying the same Faschist attitudes?

My signature "......brutes by instinct."
Old 01-14-2005, 05:39 AM

What a load of crap, Yeoshua.
As children of the devil himself, Freemasons often turn on each other and/or choose opposing sides when the occasion warrants. Otherwise the Illuminati could hot fulfill their Hegelian dialectic. Wolves in sheep's clothing are still wolves, and that is just the way your master Lucifer intended it. I have noted even at the local level, when Freemasons run out of us "profane goyim" to abuse, they turn on each other. What more can be expected from an organization that has no rules of conduct, no criteria of membership other than adherence to the blood oath? It's easier for an ex-convict to join Freemasonry than to get a job working at MacDonald's. Only the "mentally defective" are prohibited membership, because once again, the keeping of those nasty secrets is paramount.
And yes, Freemasonry IS a Satanic cult and even the lower degrees follow Satanistic dogma. And I love the way you sidestepped the issue of Jesus not being permitted to be mentioned in lodge ceremonies that acknowledge every other deity known to humnakind, including Allah, Baphomet, and even Lucifer himself. I'm talking about your ceremonies, rituals and worhsip services, not your vapid socialization rules -- and you know it.
I also love the way you fail to defend the racketeering qualities of the Freemasonic blood oath, because you know they can't be defended.
I just love you to pieces, Yeoshua, but most of all I love the surprise that Dr. Henry and I know is awaiting each and every one of your fraternal brothers when the other shoe drops from "The Red Symphony".
Old 01-14-2005, 05:57 AM

Freeman,

I respect your opinion.

May I point out a number of errors in it though?

Firstly, rules of conduct: An individual may only join a lodge if he is "a free man of good repute". Excluding convicts.

There are no nasty secrets is Freemasonry, only signs used to identify another mason.

Religon and politics are not to be discussed either during tyled lodge or at the social board. It prevents disharmony, we come together in peace and leave in peace.

I assure you, I am a man of high morals and conviction, I would be no party to anything inherrently evil. I have love and respect for all my fellow men (sexism not intended).

Max Ehrmann

Desiderata

Go placidly amid the noise and haste,
and remember what peace there may be in silence.
As far as possible without surrender
be on good terms with all persons.
Speak your truth quietly and clearly;
and listen to others,
even the dull and the ignorant;
they too have their story.

Avoid loud and aggressive persons,
they are vexations to the spirit.
If you compare yourself with others,
you may become vain and bitter;
for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.
Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.

Keep interested in your own career, however humble;
it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.
Exercise caution in your business affairs;
for the world is full of trickery.
But let this not blind you to what virtue there is;
many persons strive for high ideals;
and everywhere life is full of heroism.

Be yourself.
Especially, do not feign affection.
Neither be cynical about love;
for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment
it is as perennial as the grass.

Take kindly the counsel of the years,
gracefully surrendering the things of youth.
Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune.
But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings.
Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.
Beyond a wholesome discipline,
be gentle with yourself.

You are a child of the universe,
no less than the trees and the stars;
you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you,
no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God,
whatever you conceive Him to be,
and whatever your labors and aspirations,
in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams,
it is still a beautiful world.
Be cheerful.
Strive to be happy.
Old 01-14-2005, 06:09 AM

C'mon, Yeoshua, you can do better than this.
Obtuse lies, followed by esoteric platitudes.
You are beginning to bore me.
This foolishnes only works on the feebleminded.
You do not directly address any of my points and worm your way around like the your master the serpent.
I leave you with some valuable reading material:

Freemasonry vs. Christianity

"The Covenant is irrevocable. Even though a person may be suspended or expelled; though he may withdraw from the Lodge, journey into countries where Masons cannot be found, or become a subject of despotic governments that persecute, or a communicant of bigoted churches that denounce Masonry, he cannot cast off or nullify his Masonic covenant; No law of the land can affect it-no anathema of the church weaken it. It is irrevocable." -Webb's Freemasons' Monitor, p. 240.

Note: This accounts for many strange and mysterious proceedings in our would-be courts of justice and in the churches. NO law of the land (that is, civil law,) can even affect this lodge oath or covenant. No anathema of the church (that is, divine law), can weaken it.

Is it any wonder that criminals go scot-free when the sheriff that impanels the jury, enough of the jurors impaneled to bring in a divided verdict, enough witnesses drummed up to make the evidence appear contradictory, the attorneys of the prosecution and of the defense, and the judge on the bench, are irrevocably bound to the prisoner at the bar as sworn brethren, by an obligation considered paramount to all others, civil or divine?

Is it anything strange that there is trouble in the church when the members are bound up, by this strong covenant, with saloon-keepers, irreverent scoffers, and other evil-minded men, in sworn brotherhood?
Old 01-14-2005, 06:32 AM

Oh, here's another interesting link. Goes toward what Yeoshua would have us believe that no criminals are permitted into Freemasonry.
It even comes straight from Freemasonrywatch.com, remember, the link that Yeoshua tried to browbeat us all with when he said we didn't have the correct Masonic signs and symbols? Only it was the same source I used to make my own post on the subject...Did you really think no one would check, Yeoshua? (Incidentally, cool handle; means Jesus in Hebrew, right? How deliciously ironic.)

The Mafia and the Masons
Old 01-14-2005, 06:32 AM

Freeman........

Slip on this shiny snake scale of wisdom.

You are hypothsising about a topic you know nothing about.

I'll spell it out.

Only men of GOOD REPUTE can join.

Our only secrets are those of RECOGNITION.

We DO NOT worship Satan or any of his impish hellions.

Our founding beliefs are: RELIEF (charity), TRUTH (not lies) and BROTHERLY LOVE (not hate).

Got it now?
Old 01-14-2005, 06:37 AM

He, he, he.
I don't have to get it, Yoshua. I already got it, and so did many other members of my family -- the big, sharp Freemasonic shaft. It cost me dearly, and I won't be forgetting it anytime soon.
Don't judge me. You and your Luciferian brethren are merely reaping what you have sown.