Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-14-2005, 05:45 AM

Default Re: A challenge!

You should be ashamed of yourself freeman. What if this is a decent man who has nothing to do with the wicked freemasons you talk about!

Stop attacking, open your mind, try to debate, either you will get your confirmation or else get a new prespective.

Now, you will put me in one basket with the freemasons i know!. Just don't throw accusations without proof, no soul bears the sin of another.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 01-14-2005, 05:55 AM

Quote:
freeman wrote:
(Incidentally, cool handle; means Jesus in Hebrew, right? How deliciously ironic.)
Freeman, no, it's actually the Hebrew of my son's name..........Joshua

Joahua Nathaniel - It means Gift of God for the glory of Jehova

Oh, and by the way, the reason we called him that was because we were told me would probably never have children.

The day we found out my partner was pregnant was one of the happiest days of our lives, and the day he was born, he was named Joshua Nathaniel, because we felt he truly was a gift from God.

Pick the bones out of that.

My second son is going to be called Noah - Hebrew spelling Noach, that means native.

Either way, wether I call myself Jesus or after my son, strange choice of name for a Satanist - professor.
Old 01-14-2005, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Yeoshua wrote:
One of the pre requisites to join Masonry is the belief in 'A Higher Being', so it does require a monotheistic belief.

It is open to all faiths.

Not to offend any of the faiths within the lodge, the God is called Great Architect of The Universe (GATOU).

Simply because I swore my oath in a predominatly Christian lodge, I swore it over the Bible, but in other contries, provinces or regions you swear over the appropriate book (Volume of Sacred Law VSL) so the Torah, Koran etc.....

Hope this helps.

Yours

Aye
Yeoshua. I thought the reason for swearing upon the bible, or other religious/doctrine of holy word is because this is when they give their "word" of rejecting and distancing themselves from what they onced believed. So when you say predominately Christian, Jewish, etc., what you are really saying is only that these people come from these religious/faith backgrounds. Not a freemason myself, I cannot say for sure on anything. I feel what the freemasons don't want us to know, they don't tell. As far as something I read here about secret handshakes, etc., SAME THING: do you think someone won't suggest a change in signals, being that everyone know's them? Or other secrets.
Old 01-14-2005, 06:36 AM

Hi Shadowman,

We're not at all distancing ourselves from our faiths.

In the british judicaial system, the witness places his hand upon the bible, and takes his oath ".....I swear by almighty God, that I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help me God".

It is the same philosophy, the oath is taken with the hand upon the VSL and commitments given to God, his duty to the country in which he resides and to his honour.

The VSL is then kissed.
Old 01-14-2005, 06:48 AM

Yeoshua.
So basically, let me understand, the Freemasons accept a higher power, BUT, they put country and honor of self first. They believe that this higher power wants it this way. They don't believe the higher power interferes in one way or another. It's like: OK guys, that care of this place (the world).
Old 01-14-2005, 06:56 AM

Quote:
shadowman wrote:
Yeoshua.
So basically, let me understand, the Freemasons accept a higher power, BUT, they put country and honor of self first. They believe that this higher power wants it this way. They don't believe the higher power interferes in one way or another. It's like: OK guys, that care of this place (the world).
No no no,

shadowman, the order in which I wrote it was:

....commitments given to God (1st), his duty to the country in which he resides (ie: the law) and his honour (integrity).
Old 01-14-2005, 07:00 AM

OK yeoshua.
How do they commit themselves to God.
Some people believe that #2, #3 is that commitment to God. No?
Old 01-14-2005, 07:11 AM

You swear the oath to the Grand Architect of The Universe, or Grand Geometrician.

The reason GATOU is not called God, is so it can include all faiths, the same reason that we do not say "Amen" after a prayer.
Old 01-14-2005, 07:14 AM

>>>I am a Master Mason and proud. I am poor, honest and of good repute in my community. I swore an oath on the Bible and I believe in God.

Who is this God ? The God of the Bible, Yahweh ? Is there any other God other than the God of the Bible ?

>>>Not to offend any of the faiths within the lodge, the God is called Great Architect of The Universe (GATOU).

Who is this great architect of the universe ? Hardly the God of the Bible. Do you pray in your lodge in the name of Jesus ?

Who is Yahbulon (Yahweh, Baal, Osiris) ?

What is the aim of masonry politicly ? Small government or big government etc.?
Old 01-14-2005, 07:42 AM

*Sigh*

Yahbulon, Yahweh is the Christian God, the God of the highly edited Old and New Testiments. The Dead Sea Scrolls.

Is there any other God other than the God of the Bible?

I don't know, ask a Hindu, or a Sikh or a follower of Islam or David Koresh.

"The lamb has in all ages been deemed an emblem of innocence; he, therefore, who wears the lambskin as a badge of Masonry, is thereby continually reminded of that purity of life and conduct, which is essentially necessary to his gaining admission into the Celestial Lodge Above, where the Supreme Architect of the Universe [God] presides" {Code Revision Committee, Masonic Manual of, Free and Accepted Masons, 10th ed.

No, we don't pray in the name of The Christ, we don't pray to anyone, we swear oaths to GATOU. Who is the God of whatever religeous persuasion the lodge is in. For the 10th time.