Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-2005, 06:34 AM

Default Re: A challenge!

Quote from Diamond:
Masons also pledge to take care of each other in a spirit of true brotherhood. However, they are NOT supposed to violate the laws of the country they live in. Now, does this mean that this violation never happens? No, there are many black sheep among Masons too. There also have been cases of Masons getting away scot-free after committing crimes, simply because the judge happens to be a Mason. However, this is a VIOLATION of Masonic principles and NOT the norm.

Now, it's also possible that some of the illuminists have infiltrated into Freemasonry, and abused the Masonic brotherhood for furthering their causes. But please do not blame the entire fraternity for a few black sheep that give a bad name to it. My only advice to everyone is this: Do a thorough research on what the Masonic norms are and please exercise accurate thinking.

This is one of my favorite Masonic rationalizations. When you finally corner them with indisputable essence of Masonic racketeering, criminal activity and general abuse, they always try to slough it off to some "rogue element" within Freemasonry. Yet Freemasonry never acknowledges the inherently dangerous flaws in their system of "secret fraternalism", much less do they investigate or institute any reforms. But hey, if the house has burned down a few dozen times, that doesn't mean there's any need to check the wiring or revise the fire codes, right?
Also, let's keep in mind that their philosophy of universal monotheism or GATU, The Grand Architect of the Universe, does not exclude the possibility of Satanism, since Satan considers himself as much a deity as God Himself; ergo, Satanists are NOT excluded from Freemasonry. This is why Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses and eventually the upper levels of the Craft all eventually graduate to a theosophical teaching that "God and Satan reversed places in the garden of Eden", so as to complete the deception in the minds of their feckless followers.

Old 01-16-2005, 12:22 AM

I recently discoverd a mason where I work....he's a good guy, no doubt....He told me if I wanted info on masonry to look it up on the net cause he wasn't talkin'. However he said they don't let Roman Catholics in due to the whole confession thing. I'm reading " the Hiram Key " right now, they claim Jesus was a mason, right?
Old 01-16-2005, 02:39 AM

Dear Freeman,

If it meets in secret, has a secret handshake, is elitist then kill it.

That can be taken anyway anyone wants.

Secrets are for drug dealers and paedophile ring organisers.

Human beings share knowledge and power they do not hoard it.

The Masons are what the Masons are. Whether infiltrated by the Illuminati or run by the janitor on his day off they should at least be treated with contempt...people will have to trust their feelings when it comes to secret societies.

If they were grade 3's i would'nt care.

At the top levels they are run by Judges, CEO's, Police Cheifs, Polititions and various other assorted rif raf.

Theres a time to be nice/diplomatic and theres a time to stomp the Viper directly on the head. This is one of those times.

Of course thats only my opinion.

If I had my way I would head down to the "Australia Club" on St Georges Terrace, Perth Western Australia. Ask everyone to leave and burn it down while sipping a fine Red from Margret River.

The parliament of W.A is 400 meters from the MAsons hang out. Not to far for the bicycle courier to pass on the orders of the day to our Premiere Geoff Gallop.

Best.
Old 01-19-2005, 06:36 AM

Truebeliever, you really do talk with it swinging in the breeze don't you?

Kill it? IT?

I've said it before and I'll say it again the primeval instinct of killing what you don't understand. The holy men did it to the Incas, the Romans to the Christians and the founding fathers to the Native Americans.

Yeeee ha howdy pardner.
Old 01-19-2005, 06:04 PM

Quote:
DrippyBits wrote:
I recently discoverd a mason where I work....he's a good guy, no doubt....He told me if I wanted info on masonry to look it up on the net cause he wasn't talkin'. However he said they don't let Roman Catholics in due to the whole confession thing. I'm reading " the Hiram Key " right now, they claim Jesus was a mason, right?
some say Jesus was a metaphysician
Old 01-19-2005, 09:40 PM

right now, they claim Jesus was a mason, right?

Here is what Jesus had to say about swearing oaths:

1a) Matt 5:33-37

5:33 "Again, you have heard that it was said to those of ancient times, 'You shall not swear falsely, but carry out the vows you have made to the Lord.' 5:34 But I say to you, Do not swear at all, either by heaven, for it is the throne of God, 5:35 or by the earth, for it is his footstool, or by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King. 5:36 And do not swear by your head, for you cannot make one hair white or black. 5:37 Let your word be 'Yes, Yes' or 'No, No'; anything more than this comes from the evil one.

Not exactly the campaign speech for a Worshipful Master.
Also, since Jesus is the only deity whose name is not permitted to be used in what passes for worship services in freemasonic lodges, he is sure getting short shrift from his "fraternal brethren", if he is a "brother". But who knows, maybe he fell behind in his dues. (Gee, you'd think they could have gotten him a better job, too, wouldn't you? Or a low-interest bank loan to start up his ministry with...)
As far as the metaphysician claims, who knows, but if Jesus really was a "made man", wonder why the Pharisees laid so many malpractice claims on him...
Old 01-19-2005, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Also, let's keep in mind that their philosophy of universal monotheism or GATU, The Grand Architect of the Universe, does not exclude the possibility of Satanism, since Satan considers himself as much a deity as God Himself; ergo, Satanists are NOT excluded from Freemasonry. This is why Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses
Right, broad road=Monism and all that I was saying here, in this forum.

Quote:

Meta-physics, as I have understood it, is an occultic pursuit, blending some science interests with the occult and/or paranormal.

Such studies can be done individually or in groups, and on various topics. Generally, they spill over into what we would normally classify as "new-age". Having been in it at one time, this is my understanding.

Jesus Christ is not a "metaphysician", He is God.

I suppose some may find it cute to place labels on Him, but His deity and the fact of this defies labels of men and scholars.

Though He can never be limited by any of our words, it's good to remember the truth :-)

I have heard Him called "The Great Physican" though, perhaps that's what was meant :-)

Matthew 9:22, Matthew 9:27-30, Luke 7:6-10 and Luke 8:48
Old 01-19-2005, 11:42 PM

and also on metaphysics ( occult) and the Lord Jesus Christ,

I just read this and had to put this quote here, for clarity, it seems to say a lot to this talk of miniminzing Christ, not that it could be done.

Please see:

NOAHIDE LAWS AND DECAPITATION FOR CONFESSING JESUS IS LORD

"IT IS IN FACT, THE LUBAVITCH JEWISH MOVEMENT OF WHICH THE NWO IS BASED"

http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/noahide_laws.htm

which freeman so kindly posted here (thank you freeman :-) )

Here is the quote I had in mind. It's late,but I felt it was important to this talk:

Quote:
". Don Bell again sheds much light upon this Lubavitch Movement, when he quotes Rabbi Louis Finkelstein, the head of the Jewish Theological Seminary of America in 1943, writing in the Universal Jewish Encyclopedia, "Pharisaism became Talmudism...the spirit of the ancient Pharisee survives unaltered. When the Jew studies the Talmud, he is actually repeating arguments used in the Palestinian academies." In other words, the Talmudic Lubavitchers are reborn Pharisees. Our listeners should immediately be alerted by this revelation, because, on July 17, 1993, we studied the beliefs of the Pharisees and discovered that they were occutlic. Many Pharisees belonged to the Jewish occult group, the Cabal, Satanic through and through. We studied that the Jewish Cabal forms a most important foundational building block upon which the entire New World Order movement is based. Finally, we showed how these Pharisees could hate Jesus Christ so vehemently, even in the face of His tremendous miracles. We understood how Jesus possessed such hatred of the teachings and the hypocrisy of the Pharisees. Once we understand that the Pharisee of Jesus' day was involved in a Satanic secret society, we can understand how they could hate him so much.
Quote:
Then, on July 24, we studied how these Pharisees originated the Unpardonable Sin. They viewed the many supernatural miracles of Jesus and believed that He was able to accomplish these miracles because He was an Adept in the Egyptian Mysteries. He could, therefore, access the power of the occult. Jesus warned them not to ascribe His power to Satan, but they continued to do so, thus committing the Unpardonable Sin. To this day, secret societies continue to teach their members that Jesus could do His many miracles because He was an Adept in the occult.
Quote:
The Pharisees also succeeded in killing Jesus Christ on the basis that He blasphemed God, which is Noahide Law # 2. Remember Jesus' words, in Matthew 10:24-25, that the disciples of the Master will be treated in just the same way as the Master has been treated. I wonder if this Scripture has any bearing upon this current situation? Public Law 102-14 sets the foundation for American and United Nations Law to be established in such a way as to uphold these Seven Noahide Laws. These seven laws are a counterfeit of the Ten Commandments, and are promoted by the Neo-Pharisee occult group, the Lubavitchers. Don Bell further states that the Lubavitchers are a "Mystic" group, thus signifying that they teach the Cabal as well as the Talmud. This revelation ties them directly into the secret societies of today which are powering the drive into the New World Order, i.e., the Illuminati, the Freemasons, and the Bilderberger Group, just to name a few. Thus, it would seem natural that these secret societies would look favorably upon a Mystic Jewish group, which has its active roots in the ancient Cabal, a group which is a soul-mate to today's secret societies.
Quote:
Is Satan setting the stage where Christians could be legally charged with violation of Noahide Law, Number 2, of blaspheming God? Certainly, our doctrine that Jesus Christ is God in the flesh would constitute "blasphemy against God", just as it did against Jesus. But, our punishment would be decapitation, a much more humane way to die than crucifixion. What does Scripture foretell as to the way in which true Christians will die in the Tribulation Period? Jesus reveals, in Revelation 20:4, that Christians in the Great Tribulation will be beheaded, i.e., decapitated, precisely the method proscribed by the Talmud. This is just one more instance in which the stage is apparently being set for the precise fulfillment of Biblical prophecy.
http://www.cuttingedge.org/ce1090.html

God's wisdom won't mix the Holy with the profane, especially when it's the true God ;-)
Old 01-19-2005, 11:49 PM

Can I post this? I may edit a little or not.

Henry

Mrs. Mary Spencer wrote:

Dear Henry:

Another intelligent, excellant read, as always. You are a dude.

I thought I'd share a personal experience of Freemasonry with you as you have been very kind to me, and patient with me, in your forum. You have been great therapy - allowing me to see the bigger picture while still maintaining my personal faith in a brighter tomorrow, somewhere down the road, when the truth comes to light. Thank you.

I am a 38 year old twice-divorced mother of three children. My father was a Mason and my mum had recieved shock therapy, long before I was adopted into their home. It's hard for me to accept my mum was a bit cracked. She was so good in so many ways and she was mentally ill.

My father was also a pedophile. It has taken me many years to come to terms with the fact that I was knowingly placed into the home of a pedophile. It makes you feel worthless, as a person... that is also a combination of the effects of molestation on a child. It destroys your ability to trust, taints future relationships, destoys family bonds, and creates a lot of anger and violence, in a child.

How am I as a person to accept that the masons, pedophiles that they ultimately aim to be, are the minions of government, the banking elite, my local cops and those who would destroy my children's hope for an education and a better future?

Once again I will repeat. Satan's agenda is to rape God's children. Full stop. That's where this ball game ends. It's not about the money. They know and we all know it is worthless paper funny money. Nor the oil, there is plenty of that. An iceburg is a lot of fresh drinking water. It's one of those dialect things. It's all diversion and WWF. It's about the kids. God help me, I'm typing the truth.

I must have a traumatised mind because it is photographic by nature and my memory is very long. I am telling you the truth and people really need to wake up to that specific fact. Can you imagine what it is like to deprogram your own mind? Talk about self-help...

masons are minions

The government wants your children's soul
They plan to rape as many as possible
I am not fear mongering.

I am fore-warning that all things are possible in God's name. Whether God is going to allow it or not, is a different story. I personally, would appreciate you investing into this specific tainted issue and writing your thoughts on the matter that I must personally address within myself?

Mary XXX
Howse that for honesty?

I would appreciate comments from posters here.

My father was a very sick man in a lot of ways. He also came from a very sad up-bringing. My mum came from dirt poor, during the second world war. Holes in her only shoes, one dress to wash out daily and bread and drippings for a meal. I miss her very much, still, to this very day.

I do not acknowledge my father.

My older brother and I have only just, this year, resumed some form of friendly communication. I am 38. We both left home at 16, as fast as our legs could carry us.

His life has been similiar to my mine. Filled with heartbreak and despair, choosing poor partners and trying to ignore the shame of our family's past. Funny though, we have both been highly successful financially.

We both have been knocked down, on many occasions, and we get right back up. We've both been financially ruined on more than once and we still come good. We are both very good parents - highly conscientious of what we are doing and the effects it will have on our children. We both spend most of our time with our children.

People can judge and jury me all they like. I have been to hell and back and I'm still here. I still care.

XXX

XXX
Old 01-20-2005, 02:59 AM

Hi Mary,

I know a woman who was abused by her biological father too. He was a gardener.

Again, it is a sweeping generalisation that you are making or that the original poster is making that ALL Freemasonry and Masons are peodophiles. What utter codswallop.

I've said it before and I'll say it again that blaming Freemasonry for the worlds evils is like blaming spoons on Roseanne Barr being fat.