Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > The Archives > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-02-2005, 06:09 AM

Default Biometric I D Cards

The British Goverment, in it's ultimate wisdom, (lol...) has decided to introduce a new kind of I D card . I know many contries around the world inforce the I D card law. But as a nation we have not since the second world war.My driving licence and passport should have all the information that I should need to prove who I am.
But no... silly me ... I should have known ...
I need a Biometric I D card. This card will have my photo, my finger-print, a scan of my eye ball, my DNA . It will have my medical history, my criminal record (if I have one) my credit rating. Infact this will be me in card form. All my information will be held by one orginisation.
For this honer I will have to pay the sum of £300. every 10 years.
This is total control of the nation.
who is behind this ??? NWO , Illuminati ,or Just a fanatic dictator.
I an very worried...

If the spelling of words are wrong, I am sorry.
....The Harlequin is a talker not a writer...

Old 07-02-2005, 10:30 PM

Default Re: Biometric I D Cards

Don't worry about the spelling!!

As far as National ID Cards, I'm not giving my fingerprints to anyone.

I'm not a criminal. Never was. Never will be.

They are the criminals and they committed grotesque abuse upon me, my body, my mind, my soul and my spirit. Not to mention all other mind control victims/survivors and every other citizen in this country and human being in the world who has suffered under their control and sadistic nature.

PIGS!!

They have committed criminal acts upon all of mankind for decades.

I want their fingerprints on file and I will not rest until they are!!!!

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 07-02-2005, 10:33 PM

Don't mess with me cause I don't BACK DOWN and I'll leave you to the DEVILS and DUST!!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

STUPID song!!!
Old 07-02-2005, 10:58 PM

There is a backlash in the U.K is there not over this?

Good, i'm glad they're trying to introduce it. They squeeze and the slackers and sleepwalkers start to wake up. Debate is stimulated and the powers that be take a big gulp.

There is hope. My Mother, Queen of "not listening, not listening" when i start up, has finally decided to get angry at the NWO program.

Prime Minister John Howard and head of the Federal Police, Mick Keelty, have been up nights trying to work out how they'll con the Oz public with a "smart card", thumb printed national I.D card. They float it every now and then but the Oz public's reaction is renown for total opposition to the idea.

So...they plant a smart card on the elderly! The new "oldies" medicare card thingy, has the technology, and you have to write a letter to avoid having to use one (thats in the VERY small print which none of them can read). trouble is...if you refuse the technology you cant recieve the benefit!!!!!!!!

And whats great about it is my "head in the sand" Mother is hopping mad about it!!!!!!! Ha, ha ha...the more they squeeze, the more they constellate opposition.

Now that i've cut out MSG and other additives i'm feeling good. More relaxed. Less hungry. Now that my Mother...example par excellance of "dont tell me I dont want to know", sheeple mode of thinking, is getting pissed about the lock down - i'm feeling even more relaxed...seriously.

I say to the Elite...BRING IT ON!

"You" squeeze...we respond. Pressure from above, pressure from below and all we need to do is point the gun in the right direction and they are finished.

In times past, another dose of war, terror or calamity would have been their response. Too many people know whats going on. Their options are limited.

We have ex-prime ministers in Oz warning of a decent into dictatorship the world over.

Our future is looking bright.
Old 07-03-2005, 04:46 PM

yeah, the eminent domain thing here in the US of fuckin A is starting quite a stir. I hope it lasts. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 07-03-2005, 04:50 PM

Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
yeah, the eminent domain thing here in the US of fuckin A is starting quite a stir. I hope it lasts. :-P

Thank goodness you can provide some "comic" relief!!!!!!!

:lol: 8-) :-(