Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > The Archives > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-11-2005, 08:55 AM

Default NORAD and their role in 911

I mentioned coordinated effort in another thread that kind of pulled me off topic cause it was repeating and leading to other information.

So, I've started this thread, if you don't mind, for me to dump my mind in order to try and piece together what it is that I'm gathering.

We all know that neither NORAD or our military responded to the attacks on America on 911.

They have reported that due to transponders being turned off, they couldn't track the altitude of the jets.

They have radar.

NORAD is called upon many times during the year when jets have strayed off course, but not on 911.

They were complicit.

It was said that they would be on some kind of training exercise in the area, leaving the skies wide open.

Yeah.

Forget about the fact that America is under a terrorist attack.

Just continue with your training exercises.

In order to affect a STANDDOWN all branches of military (NORAD) and government had to be involved.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-26-2010 at 05:40 PM.
Old 07-11-2005, 09:27 AM

Default Re: NORAD and their role in 911

We all agree I'm sure that they are guilty. Another reason their story stinks is the fact that when they decided to turn their transponders off, and head off coarse, how do you wonder they made such precise routes, because the fact is , planes need to be directed by ground control, you cant look out the window and see you coordinants.
Old 07-11-2005, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Another reason their story stinks is the fact that when they decided to turn their transponders off, and head off coarse, how do you wonder they made such precise routes, because the fact is , planes need to be directed by ground control, you cant look out the window and see you coordinants.
That theory is weak due to the fact there are such things as hand held GPS.

Once your close enough to see N.Y. I think you dont really need anything to target something as large as the twin towers.

Pentagon .. same thing..

Other crashed out in the boonies..who knows ?

Peace Dreak
Old 07-11-2005, 10:14 AM

from what I understand they work like the phones, they wouldn't be able to use them in the cockpit, too much electrical interference, plus magnetic distortion, plus, there not intended for fast moving vehicles, atleast thats what I thought,frankly I believe that the call from barbara olsen, just enabled her to be the head of one of the shadow governments propaganda offices, youve got to wonder if shes got a sign on her desk that ask , "CAN YOU HERE ME NOW"
Old 07-11-2005, 10:22 AM

All you need is one point of reference..If you know were your location is ( lets say before they shut down all comms to ground control ) and you have a watch..then you can determine your location anytime after that.

Its simple navigation m8.

Like I said..all they have to do it be able to SEE NY and then its fly bye sight after that.

Quote:
"CAN YOU HERE ME NOW"
LOL..that made me laugh..really Im still smiling..good to see some sense of humor still alive :-D

peace Dreak
Old 07-11-2005, 10:32 AM

These guys were camel jockeys, not math wizards, how long do you think it would take for a math genius to figure this calculation, considering that their transponders were turned off before it reached the cleveland area, made atleast a couple of different manuevers, then lined up exactly with the whitehouse, the governments own contention that it was on a direct course to it?
Besides I dont think they can work on a jet.
Old 07-11-2005, 10:42 AM

Quote:
These guys were camel jockeys, not math wizards, how long do you think it would take for a math genius to figure this calculation
Obviously you have never sailed b4 ?

Its quite simple..you dont need to be a math genius to figure out were you are and from that point where you want to go ( no matter what speed your going )

Im at point A. I know to get to point B. takes a certain amount of time at a certain amount of speed ( I allready know direction because I know were I am and know were I want to go)

When I was 19 I could hop on a plane and As soon as we got to cruising speed..and the Captain told me my coordinates..I could tell the Cap how long in one direction he should go b4 he turned to another direction..then how long at what speed he should go b4 we got to our destination.

Its VERY simple as im sure anyone with any experience could tell you Navigation is simple arithmatic..not Quadradic formulas..not higher Algebreic formulas.. simple devide and multiply..

You can do that right Torch ?

Peace Dreak

PS no disrespect m8
Old 07-11-2005, 12:36 PM

NORAD consists of American and Canadian forces; so was our sister country complicit in the "coordinated effort?"
Old 07-11-2005, 01:00 PM

There had to be some who were in on it!
Maybe someone should file a FOIA in Canada, to get the radar screen returns on 9/11 ?, or someone in Canada needs to find someone who works as an air traffic controller, and was on duty that day, or find out what bars they might hang out at, and do a little recon work, although being very carefull, youve got to wonder if the bars are not surveiled electronicly, even still.
Old 07-11-2005, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Dreak wrote:
All you need is one point of reference..If you know were your location is ( lets say before they shut down all comms to ground control ) and you have a watch..then you can determine your location anytime after that.

Its simple navigation m8.

Like I said..all they have to do it be able to SEE NY and then its fly bye sight after that.

Quote:
"CAN YOU HERE ME NOW"
LOL..that made me laugh..really Im still smiling..good to see some sense of humor still alive :-D

peace Dreak
There was a sense of humor until you arrived.