Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-10-2005, 10:19 AM

Default Re: Conspiracies that were forgotten?

To switch gears abit, too an enviromental conspiracy, Back some years ago when they realized that the zebra muscles had showed up in the great lakes, everyone just assumed that it was an accident, but if you dig in and see behind the scenes, you start to wonder.
The zebra muscle is a mullusk found in european waters, mainly up around scandinavia I believe , they are natural water filters of unbelievable ability, well, when they showed up, they first spread out from an area called port st clair michagan, and not surprisingly this area was one of the most polluted waterways in america, the people of the area called it the ooze, because at the bottom, it had a foot deep toxic sludge, that had accumulated after years of companys like gm etc.. dumping their waste products there.
Well the epa finally started to get concerned and was starting to inforce these companies to clean it up, which estaments of the cost would have been atleast a billion, then suddenly the muscles showed up, but instead of cleaning this area, they just got away from it, and being as prolific as they are, spread quickly, costing taxpayers millions of dollars damage, they said that the muscles were accidently introduced to our waters when a ship dumped its muscle laden ballast there, but consider that this ship after traveling all the way across the atlantic, it goes through the st lawrence seaway, all through the lochs,two lakes, and it finally dumps its ballast, sounds economicly insane to keep all this ballast once it wasn't needed, after crossing the ocean, but no zebra muscles back then were seen near Canadas or our countries shoreline.

Old 07-11-2005, 06:01 AM

And it's more than quite possible for the EPA, to be guilty in endorsing the idea to help these negligent companies, clean up their mess, by setting up the operation or looking the other way, at the enviromental sabatage.
Old 07-11-2005, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Torchlithill wrote:
And it's more than quite possible for the EPA, to be guilty in endorsing the idea to help these negligent companies, clean up their mess, by setting up the operation or looking the other way, at the enviromental sabatage.
All their government agencies are co-conspirators. They put their people there.
Old 07-12-2005, 01:50 PM

Is AOL a secret government business?
Although I don't know about your neighborhood,but in my town, if you go into a US post office, they all seem to have a bin that gives away complimentary disk of AOL, considering that the US by law, is not supposed to promote any private business over another, how are they doing it. consider that netzero, ms, compuserve, etc... that also have free promotional disk, are not bitching that they have been excluded from this free PR campaign, how is that, Is the government trying to hide the fact that AOL, is in as bad of shape as TYCO, Global crossing, enron, etc..., and their just trying to prop it up before more shit hits the fan?, are they giving the others that are not being promoted, a nice little tax deal, for not bitching?
Check out your local PO and let me know if this is a regional or national aberration, personally I wouldn't put AOL or the others mentioned, on my machine.they're all crap>
Old 07-12-2005, 02:32 PM

yea man..Zebras wernt here but a short time ago..

now there everywere..dunno what to do about that ?

the EPA will probably consider them on the brink of extinction and midigate all of the lakes off limits to boaters

same thing happend in Florida with a particular pine tree..it took over alot of land that was not indidgunous to US..but now there trying to keep these "weeds" from being removed.

btw..AOL was the first to sell there whole list of users to other companies .. I have not..and will not have anything to do with AOL.
Old 07-12-2005, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Dreak wrote:
yea man..Zebras wernt here but a short time ago..

now there everywere..dunno what to do about that ?

the EPA will probably consider them on the brink of extinction and midigate all of the lakes off limits to boaters

same thing happend in Florida with a particular pine tree..it took over alot of land that was not indidgunous to US..but now there trying to keep these "weeds" from being removed.

btw..AOL was the first to sell there whole list of users to other companies .. I have not..and will not have anything to do with AOL.
You're not the only one...

Kenneth A. Minihan and George J. Tenet Elected to America Online, Inc. Board of Directors
New Board Members Hail From NSA and CIA
http://www.denounce.com/nsaol.html
Old 07-12-2005, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Is AOL a secret government business?
AOL is based in Langley Virginia just next door to the C-I-A...literally.

It is well known as a front company of the CIA.

The CIA and others are the ultimate source of finance for a host of private companies that aids them gathering data on U.S citizens and others.

Data collection agencies (private) are directly owned as subsideries of the CIA.

They dont wait for the CIA or FBI to present a warrent. The database ultimately resides in Langley Virginia and other hangouts such as NSA headquaters.

Just remember, the Intelligence services work for Wall Streeet and the various Elite banking establishments. They are in effect mere extensions of the same arm...the banking and finacial arms...the people who own and run the planet. The same deeply indoctrinated business/financial class who believe YOU are not qualified to interfere in the running of THEIR planet.
Old 07-13-2005, 04:50 AM

EXCELLENT points TB ! ! !
Old 07-14-2005, 10:48 AM

NASA= Nincompoops Attempting Space Adventure

Considering that they haven't yet explained why they let the Columbia explode, I think it's possible that their going to do it again.
First lets examine the Columbia explosion, Nasa claimed that they had no way of allowing one of the astronauts to go out and check the tiles, because they didn't carry a space walk suit with them on that mission, first question is, if they are people that prepare for the unexpected, expecially when lives could be in danger, why is it they couldn't have made room for a spacesuit, secondly, when the astronauts had to move the bugs and such from their experimental station on the shuttle, because the heat was getting to high there, it seems no one considered that the area under this experiment room was damaged, by the loss of tiles.
Another note of contention I have on this is, I've got on vhs a scene of an earlier mission, which shows what looks like a soccer size ball exiting from the cargo bay, what is strange is it shows no sign of propulsion, it moved precicley without slowing before making turns, it did it on a dime, now some pr guy from Nasa claims that it was an aircamera, if you would see this thing you'd agree with me, it was no way no how a camera, I've checked on scientific search engines like scirus, and they had one site with a so called ball camera on it but this is deffinately not what is on my tape, another question would be if it exist, why is it not mandatory on every flight.
Although this theory is out there a bit here goes, around crop circles it is widely reported that small balls are seen over the area, I've got some shots of these, is it possible that they had caught one and wanted to see its reaction in orbit?
Old 07-19-2005, 04:20 PM

Another possible enviromental sabatage conspiracy, back a couple of years ago , it was being reported that the africanized killer bees had started showing up in the US, strangely soon afterwards the regular honey bees in the US were being killed off by a species of mite in very large numbers, that burrowed into the bee, I remember that atleast a couple of summers went by without me seeing one honey bee,and I've got alot of clover in my backyard, I personally find it strange that bees that have managed to survive throughout history were now infected with these mites.
What I would surmise is that some organization introduced these mites into a colony of killer bees, which they then let loose, to infect other killer bees, the problem is that our non leathal bees were the ones it was killing by cross breading,and transfer of the mites,and as far as I know the mites only makes the killer bees more pissed off.