Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2005, 12:59 PM

Default Why don`t the extraterrestrials help us?

Of course, I don`t know if there is any extraterrestrial civilisation around.If yes, we can ask ourselves why don`t them help mankind in the so-called "New World Order" problem. But what is basically the NWO and why cannot we solve the problem ourselves?

During the last thirty years, a few billionaires -the oligarchs- who already controlled the international banking system took control of the corporations and the main media. The oligarchs used then their absolute financial and media power to control the political institutions and settle the planetary "free market" economy rules which destroy nature as well as the local economies and make everyone dependent of the corporations. At the level of the whole mankind, this ultimate state of dependency from the corporations controlled by a few "elite" is called the "New World Order".

The plan of the oligarchs was to get rid of the communist Soviet Union as well as of the communist Republic of China. Many know today that communism was generated by the fathers and grand-fathers of these oligarchs during the 20th century, in order to create the necessary preliminaries to the NWO. So, the destruction of the communism was only the continuation of the old plan. After this, the Western corporations owned by the oligarchs were supposed to take control of the ex-communist economies. In fact, communism was more or less annihilated -more in Western Europe and less in China- but the oligarchs did not succeed in subverting the Russian and the Chinese economies.

China, especially, gives headaches to the oligarchs. With approximately one billion people ready to work for the lowest wages and a well known technological genius, China is generating today its own giant corporations. Having settled the "free market" rules in order to control the planet through their corporations, the oligarchs are now trapped in these rules which allow the Chinese enterprises to dominate more and more the international markets. Thus, the oligarchs are now seeing two alternatives: either succeeding to weaken the Chinese economy or having their own corporations devoured by the new Chinese corporations.

Weakening the Chinese economy requires to slow down the energy supply -oil and gaz- necessary to the Chinese industry. As China buys its energy mainly from Russia, Iran and Venezuela, the oligarchy has to convince the Western world to take control by force of these energy supplies. This means wars, wars and still wars. Iraq was the first. The tragic of the situation is that, even if a Western political leaders is strong enough to resist the oligarch`s will, the Western economy is really endangered by the rising Chinese super-corporations.

The Western economy is endangered since completely dependent of the Western corporations which became the main job-providers after having destroyed thousands of local enterprises. So, in order to give job to their populations, the Western leaders have two choices: protect the oligarchy owned Western corporations and therefore do everything to weaken the Chinese economy... or protect the Western markets from the Chinese goods and therefore suppress the international "free market" rules settled by the oligarchy during the last thirty years. Suppressing these rules (protecting the local markets and thus favouring the local enterprises) would destroy the power of the corporations and consecutively the power of the oligarchs owning them.

Our problem on Earth is not really technical, such as an extraterrestrial civilization could solve, but rather spiritual. The political leaders will destroy the power of the corporations -the power of the oligarchs- only when they will be enough to take the risk of confronting thess oligarchs instead of serving them as political mercenaries. The spirit of the political leaders reflects that of the societies they belong to and therefore the whole mankind has to evolve spiritually before the leaders do the necessary to get rid of the corporations. If it doesn`t happen quite soon, we would probably not avoid a terrible military conflict. Then, millions of "ordinary people" would probably die for the survival of a few "elite" -the oligarchy.

The extraterrestrials, if they exist, cannot give us a ready-to-use evolved spirit, can they?

Old 01-16-2005, 05:46 PM

Default Re: Why don`t the extraterrestrials help us?

They're probably laughing their asses off, eating their version of popcorn by the truckload, watching the comedy that is us. If I was a superior race, I would be.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 01-16-2005, 06:36 PM

Great article John. I agree almost completely...almost.

I cant quite believe China or indeed any of the manufactured Communiust States are beyond Western Elite control.

China lives and dies on Western Capital investment. Pull the plug and what will China do with the INSTANT 40million unemployed, all mostly lower middle class with nothing to lose peasants. We all remember the Asian Economic crisis? We've all seen "Rogue Trader" on DVD. Thats how easy it is to destroy an economy and sow chaos.

They are already having BIG problems with the peasantry.
http://www.janes.com/regional_news/asia_pacific/news/fr/fr041124_1_n.shtml

I've heard they're spending big on non lethal crowd control equipment though i'd like to know from where.

Friends who travel regularly to China speak of the incessent government propaganda to prod the people to work harder and beat the U.S economically.

This is designed to keep the peasants occupied as is the incessent talk of war with Taiwan which will NEVER happen. An absoloute impossible task for the Chinese military.

My broad brush approach to the many signs of this and that we see happening is that the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

All over the world the Elites of all countries are combatting the cries of their 'peasantry' for economic and political reform.

Look at Iran. Think about it? The U.S invades and who then will they deal with? A very young and idealistic middle class who are VERY anti globalization and well educated in the way of things.

Who would U.S, European and British elites rather deal with? Corrupt Iranian Elites (Mullahs),their own kind; or millions of disinfranchised peasantry? The British invest heavily in Iran. So to Haliburton. Explain that one?

I have never believed 9-11 was about oil.

9-11 was about distracting peasants and so are all wars.

Controlling local populations is all the Elites one goal.

We meet at cafes to discuss methods of controlling ADD kids and teenage daughters.

'They' meet at Davos, and Bildibergers to discuss controlling the anti globalization movement and recalcitrant peasants who want a say in how the worlds run.

In this I agree with Jared Israel that the war for oil theory is a distraction. The public will buy wars for energy control. They wont like it but they'll buy it.

Endless war and threat of war is the game. 1984 is a classic for a very good reason. It sums it up beautifully.

All other things are a distraction from the main aim. Controlling a well educated middle class who know the jig is up.

The Elite still believe they can pull it off. But at what cost? 2/3 of the Earth destroyed? I dont believe they'll do it. They'll bow out gracefully. I hope.
Old 01-16-2005, 06:46 PM

BTW DC, the Aliens dont help us coz there ar'nt any.

First God was to descend from the clouds, then Jesus and now the Aliens.

Religion comes in all shapes and forms.

When in distress the human being looks deep within for help and cries out instinctually for the ultimate values.

Now that God has been successfully destroyed in the West we now look to wise and all knowing aliens to rescue us from the big pile of shit we have mired ourselves in.

God gave us arms and legs, a brain, a big mouth, eys and two finger typing to rescue ourselves.

All we have to do is keep annoying people with our way out conspiricy theories.

We also may need to practice our combat skills if the worst arrives so I keep playing Medal Of Honour Pacific Assault to keep my skills up. 8-)
Old 01-16-2005, 07:42 PM

Would anybody agree that China and India would

be great targets for the depopulation agendas

of the New World Order ?
Old 01-16-2005, 08:19 PM

China has it's own depopulation agenda. I have always assumed that the nwo was racist and want's to kill all the black and brown people ( look at africa ). But in keeping with this thread maybe the "grays " are racist.
Old 01-17-2005, 02:01 AM

To simplify, the post doesn`t speak about India. However, China and India are are joined in the economical war against the Western corporations and they are preparing to join their military forces too (altogether with Russia) against any potential threat from the West. Such a threat could be a military action against their energy and rough material suppliers.

China and India represent together 1/3 of the world`s population and their economies are growing 3x more rapidly than the Western economies. Altogether these two countries have already a middle-class of several hundred million people which makes their economical growth even more rapidly growing.

The Western corporations cannot allow to let develop the Chinese and Indian corporations since these are going to be much more powerful than themselves in a few year. Moreover, the huge economical growth of China and India is going to absorb the energy and rough materials what the Western corporations want for themselves.

China is no more dependent from the Western investments. In fact, since the end of the nineties, the Chinese businessmen are buying a lot of Western companies, especially in Europe.

So, either the Chinese economy is struggled by force, or the Western corporations are struggled by the coming Chinese/Indian corporations. Of course, China will not accept the West struggle its economical growth and, if the West is insisting, you can guess what will follow...

That`s why the real alternative is a war between the West and China (probably militarily allied with India and Russia) or the protection of the Western local economies. Protecting the Western local economies would mean transforming the Western economy ruled by the Western corporations into an economy based upon local (national) needs and companies: every country is producing first for itself and with its own workers; only then would come an internationally regulated export of goods. This would mean the end of the international banksters` NWO.
Old 01-17-2005, 03:19 AM

I'm sorry John you're wrong.

Absoloutly wrong.

China and India are ABSOLOUTLY dependant on the West.

Their entire growth has been due to Western investment.

Just what companies are China buying?

I can buy American companies. The Saudi's buy Western companies. So what?

It is economics 101.

The West created China. That is a matter of the historical record.

The West invests heavily in India providing high tech equipment and know how.

The Soviet Union was propped up and started by the West. It would have collapsed in the 50's if it was'nt for Western food and technology exports.

China would collapse tomorrow John with the mere stroke of key on a keyboard in an office on Wall Street.

If the U.S is about to collapse due to economic factors then how are the Chinese or Indians to escape financial realities? Over night with capital flight Asia's economies collapsed.

I'm really at a loss how you can possibly say China India et al are going to form some sort of allience.

You may be spending too much time reading Vialls.

This whole "Oh no here come the Chinese/Indians/Asian block/ is "here come the Reds" all over again.

Run for the hills Ma Barker...HERE THEY COME...fool me once...

Please dont fall for it.
Old 01-17-2005, 03:41 AM

Nomad. They absoloutly are targets.

And with the full co-operation of local Elites.

The whole point about 'ruling' a people is that you must keep them from realising the obvious...the emporer has no clothes!

To do this you manufacture wars, enemy's, health scares, crime waves, open your borders, anything to keep them fighting amongst themselves and away from the large elephant in the living room.

You cant keep a people down forever and EVERYTHING the Elites do since recorded history has been about keeping a large mass subjugated to an Elite few.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:09 AM

I dont like to be airy fairy about vigerous debate...but...i respect your views John.

You're obviously well read.

I mean no disrespect by my tone.

I'll kiss you're ass if i'm wrong or perhaps a beer.

There are some things i've noticed that may indicate some sort of NWO rift that i'd like to share with you.

I'm still not convinced but time will tell like it always does.