Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-12-2005, 09:27 PM

Default Re: London Terrorist Attack

Quote:
Would the amount you suggest have to come from military?
As "X" says in the slightly flawed yet AWSOMELY poignent JFK by Oliver Stone..."who, what, where. Oswald, Ruby...scenary for the public that keeps them from asking the obvious question, WHY? Why was the President killled, who benefitted and who has the power to cover it up...WHO?"

It was a covert op by elements of the Western Intelligence services including the Israeli Mossad. It does'nt really matter exactly who.

We know what they want.

For all of us to shut the fuck up and do as we're told.

As any tyrannical system demands.

Old 07-13-2005, 05:15 AM

Oh Gawddddddd!!!! Please, please, please will the NWO scriptwriters PLEASE get a new formula!!!!!!!!!!!

You are INSULTING ME AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

The latest...a "lead", lead them to "Leeds" in northern England.

They arrested a relative of the three men identified as the "suicide bombers". They found explosives which they wont have to produce because they had to be "exploded" onsite.

They found a car at a train station the three men alledgedly used which had explosives in it which had to be exploded so we wont see that either. Also found...he he he he (an oldie but a goodie) was written material/documents...presumably titled "The Muslim Extremists Guide To Suicide Bombing Public Transport Systems; Revised Edition With Guest Forward By Usama Bin Ladin".

Not content with that we get the report that...I quote..."Authorities fear a terrorist Mastermind may be at large with more terrorist attacks in store". At this point I was rolling on the floor...who was writing this stuff? An old Batman series writer? I was waiting for a alert broadcast for people to look out for "The Penguin" or sightings of "The Joker". FUCK! Lord have mercy! Let me be the victim of a decent scam...please Lord!

To top it off the reporter was Rapheal Epstein of London...

Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh....

Also......"we are rapidly unfolding these events". You sure are! Seeing as you've been left a lovely trail of bread crumbs i'm sure you are Mr Plod...
Old 07-13-2005, 05:52 AM

More on the "suicide bombers".

Young men are seen chatting on a train station platform before they got to London chatting casually before apparently blowing themselves up a few hours later. CCTV.

Do I hear the word...patsy?

These guys were BORN in England.

Lets watch the official story fall apart.

Just said on news as I type...the first break for the authorities came when the relative of the man on the bus rang to report him missing soon after the explosion was all over the news.

Again...does the word "PATSY" come to mind?

Watch the official story fall apart!!!!!

I can hear the tone in the reporters voice. They dont even believe this shit.

If i was part of a terrorist group, i too would ring up to give the authorities a lead...oooooooohhhhhhhhh
Old 07-13-2005, 06:12 AM

Since they had this operation going on at the same time, you've got to wonder if the people who are now called the suspects were working for this un named company, and they were told where they were to be stationed, thinking that they were just portraying to be a terrorist, but what they didn't know was their backpacks actually contained real explosives?
Old 07-13-2005, 06:42 AM

Sounds very likely.

This is going to unravel much faster than 9-11.

What a JOKE!

And whats more...all the crap about the "spirit of the Londoners" and the tough old Brits!

What shit!

Ask anyone who went through the initial blitz. They were on the verge of throttling Chuchill. A majority of Brits wanted peace with Hitler. Churchill NEVER ONCE went into an air raid shelter because his minders could NOT gaurantee his safety.

The Brits are so tough? Well, thats why the bus's are empty and the tube is low on passengers and bike sales are through the roof.

What dribbling tripe. Tough? Try downtown Baghdad! Thats tough.
Old 07-13-2005, 07:48 AM

For one, todays British are a mixture of cultures and majority of them being born after the war wouldn't have had a serious issue to contend with until now.

They live in the best and worst times of human history.
Old 07-13-2005, 07:56 AM

I said, "they will ATTEMPT to make all of us prisoners in our own homes."

Afraid to take the subway; afraid to fly; afraid to board a bus; afraid to sit in a coffeshop for fear a suicide bomber might crash through the window.

Funny, how one day I was in my local Starbucks and the kid behind the "coffee bar" was in a bad mood; looked at me and said, "I'll kill you."

Well, not so funny!! I don't like receiving death threats!!

Him and the rest of the CULT cleared out!!

Oh, and another. One of the scam letters from Nigeria came in the mail. The last sentence read, "we will not comprehend with exposure."
Old 07-13-2005, 08:03 AM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
I said, "they will ATTEMPT to make all of us prisoners in our own homes."

Afraid to take the subway; afraid to fly; afraid to board a bus; afraid to sit in a coffeshop for fear a suicide bomber might crash through the window.

That's the psychology underlying it!

Funny, how one day I was in my local Starbucks and the kid behind the "coffee bar" was in a bad mood; looked at me and said, "I'll kill you."

Well, not so funny!! I don't like receiving death threats!!

WTF!!! Serious Sh't!!!

Oh, and another. One of the scam letters from Nigeria came in the mail. The last sentence read, "we will not comprehend with exposure.

Illiterate ignoramuses
"
:lol:
Old 07-13-2005, 08:17 AM

As I stated, I also received a little note from one of the workers who is no longer employed at the Starbucks that read,

leave name blank.....but, written in the way they use to pronounce it which was incorrect. With a TWANG!!!

A farmer playing a banjo, a horse on the side and in the bubble, the farmer is singing....

"THE FARM MISSES YOU!!"

F**K the FARM!!!

Okay, enough personal stuff about me!

Just for the record!!

Moving on!!!
Old 07-13-2005, 11:22 AM

Quote:
I would love to reply to that..but Ill hold my tongue.

gettin a little off track here..

Im not liking what Im seeing in the media about this whole thing..but Im gonna let it play out until I pass total judgement..

I can allready see the preverbial rug being lifted..now I want to see what gets pushed under it.