Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-13-2005, 01:20 PM

Default Re: London Terrorist Attack

Quote:
Dreak wrote:
Quote:
Funny, how one day I was in my local Starbucks and the kid behind the "coffee bar" was in a bad mood; looked at me and said, "I'll kill you."
I would love to reply to that..but Ill hold my tongue.

gettin a little off track here..

Im not liking what Im seeing in the media about this whole thing..but Im gonna let it play out until I pass total judgement..

I can allready see the preverbial rug being lifted..now I want to see what gets pushed under it.

So, reply. I'd hate for your tongue to begin to bleed!!

Excuse me, this isn't your thread. I'll sidestep whenever I desire!!

GAWD!!!

Old 07-13-2005, 01:24 PM

you seem to "desire" whenever you want BA..( and thats alot )
Old 07-13-2005, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Dreak wrote:
you seem to "desire" whenever you want BA..( and thats alot )
Yes. That's what I said!! "I'll sidestep whenever I desire."

You got that right!!

I don't consider it to be ALOT, you do!! And, quite honestly, your opinion doesn't matter.

Alot, not alot!! Who cares!!! Not really important in my book.

I certainly have no idea why you would even give a hoot!!
Old 07-13-2005, 06:24 PM

Any information on the mother who reported her son missing?

Through the identification of the clothes he was wearing; although he was decapitated in the bombing, this is how the case was solved.

CUT AND DRY!!

Let's see. I have some questions for the mother. Is she available to the press????
Old 07-13-2005, 07:09 PM

Quote:
For one, todays British are a mixture of cultures and majority of them being born after the war wouldn't have had a serious issue to contend with until now.

They live in the best and worst times of human history.
No, IG...the Brits are no more "braver", or "stiff upper lipped" than anyone else.

The Germans were firebombed to rubble. 1 million innocent, non-combatents were lumped into Hitlers policies and incinerated and blown to bits by "Bomber" Harris with the American 8th airforce making written complaints about the destruction to Whitehall.

Germany fought on against OVERWHELMING odds...to the last gasp. Men and young boys fought on, not for Hitler but for their families and loved ones...blasted to bits in the cities and towns. Their was NO mercy from the terrorists of the day then.

I do not mean to insult the British who brought many fine things to the world...obviously. Also many bad...obviously.

But the UNIFIED, EXACT trollop roled out by the press in the face of the attacks had me gagging. Somehow only the British will not be bowed. "The terrorists have lost already!" proclaimed another overexcited mainstream media pimp...not so, the empty buses and trains tell the story.

My hat goes off to the Iraqi's...strangled by 10 years of ruthless sanctions. Bombed continuously for the same time and flattened in 2 wars. Still they fight on.

Thats guts. Thats "stiff upper lip".

Of course my heart goes out to the innocent people in London and also to the innocent people all over the world who unfortunately were not blessed with the right skin colour to possess a "stiff upper lip".

BTW...should the Banker lackeys strike here in Perth, West Oz...i too will be getting a bicycle. I have no love of a stiff upper lip.

BTW2...though i will not accept the above mentioned cliche...i will accept the cliche that the Brits make the best ironic comedies.
Old 07-13-2005, 07:23 PM

Now it's going to be on for young and old...

Islamophobia blamed for attack

Vikram Dodd
Wednesday July 13, 2005
The Guardian

A Muslim man has been beaten to death outside a corner shop by a gang of youths who shouted anti-Islamic abuse at him, the Guardian has learned.

Kamal Raza Butt, 48, from Pakistan, was visiting Britain to see friends and family. On Sunday afternoon he went to a shop in Nottingham to buy cigarettes and was first called "Taliban" by the youths and then set upon.
Old 07-13-2005, 07:31 PM

Terrible.

In fact more terrible than the initial bombings.

If we take for a moment (authentic) Jihadists were responsible for the bombings...then these British youths should have NO problem understanding them.

These British youths struck out because people like them had been killed and they were angry.

The (alledged ) terrorists were also angry that people like them were being killed in their thousands in Iraq and lashed out.

There is an Oprah Winfrey or Dr Phil show in their somewhere.

Why must terorists ALWAYS have dark skin?

BTW...is'nt the old fashioned terrorist attack a wonderful thing. It'a great positive feedback mechanism...now the local Brits response will call for the need for more "security" to protect the people recieving the response from the original attack.
Old 07-13-2005, 07:42 PM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
I read somewhere in a Psychology text book that a study was done showing two pictures of the same person but one was touched up to make it appear as if he had darker skin than in the first picture and the people administering the test intro'ed the two pictures as two different guys. So they asked the question, "Which man looks more suspicious?" and the one with darker skin got like 80-90 percent believed to be suspicious in the experiment. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 07-13-2005, 08:10 PM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:

So true. Some years ago, no more than 5, saw on TV (cable) a news broadcast from Europe, showing neo nazi youths in a large group. Unfortunately couldn't read the Cyrillic teletext, or understand the language.

Have been reliably informed the average neo nazi today are infact blonde, blue eyed located in eastern Europe. They are actively invovled with you could say a form of terrorism.
Old 07-14-2005, 03:07 AM

Default How the Government Staged the London Bombings in Ten Easy Steps

This is their WORST operation by far. They are battling to hold the official line together. This is going to unravel faster than a Chinese garment makers knit wear.

I've gone from concern to hope. The grass roots response is REALLY getting to them.

I hope they dont respond with a limited nuclear exchange as the only hope to keeping our mouths shut.

Some of the official responses are borderline RIDICULOUS!

Never send a Bankers Lackey to do a mans job. I'd like to say Israel involvement but they appear to be slipping. This is truely turning into a half baked farce for officiundem.
--------------------------------------------------
Ten Step Method To Staging a Terrorist Attack

1) Hire a Crisis Management firm to set up an exercise that parallels the terrorist attack you are going to carry out. Have them run the exercise at the precise locations and at the very same time as the attack. If at any stage of the attack your Arabs get caught, tell the police it was part of an exercise.

2) Hire four Arabs and tell them they're taking part in an important exercise to help defend London from terrorist attacks. Strap them with rucksacks filled with deadly explosives. Tell the Arabs the rucksacks are dummy explosives and wouldn't harm a fly.

3) Tell four Arabs to meet up at London Underground and disperse, each getting on a different train. Make sure Arabs meet in a location where you can get a good mug shot of them all on CCTV which you can later endlessly repeat to drooling masses on television.

4) While four Arabs are in London, plant explosives in their houses in Leeds. Plant some explosives in one of their cars in Luton for the police to later discover. Remember that Qu'ran and flight manual in the hijackers' car? Ha ha, they fell for that one hook, line and sinker. No need to change tactics on this one.

5) Before the bombings take place, make sure you warn any of your buddies who are scheduled to be anywhere near where the bombs go off. If this gets leaked to the press, just deny it.

6) 4th Arab goes out partying in London night before and ends up getting out of bed late. No worries, the 9/11 'hijackers' did the same thing but that didn't cause us a big problem. 4th Arab catches bus to see if other Arabs are waiting for him. 4th Arab starts hearing about explosions in the London Underground. 4th Arab comes to the realization that this he is being set up and freaks out. 4th Arab starts fiddling in his rucksack. 4th Arab sets bomb off and is blown up.

If you hired any additional Arabs and they also got wind of the set up, make sure tere are GPS locators in the rucksacks so you can have police snipers ready to kill them before they can blow the whistle.

7) After the bombs go off, put out a story for over an hour that the explosions are a simple electrical fault. This gives you cover time to make sure the lazy bus Arab is dead and any other hired Arabs who reneged are also dead. Make sure any CCTV footage that doesn't support your official story is either seized or destroyed.

8) A few hours after the bombings, have one of your boys post an 'Al-Qaeda statement' claiming responsibility. Don't worry about the whole 'misreferencing the Qu'ran' thing, these idiots don't have the attention spans to figure it out.

9) After you have made sure that all the Arabs are dead and you are managing the story accordingly, wait for four days until the police piece together the story and find the explosives you planted in Leeds and in the car in Luton. Remember that Qu'ran and flight manual in the hijackers' car? Ha ha, they fell for that one hook, line and sinker. No need to change tactics this time either. The time delay will convince the gullible public that a real investigation is taking place. Create a background of the hired Arabs being militant Muslims. The drooling masses, as was the case with the '9/11 hijackers,' will ignore stories of neighbours saying they were the quiet, educated types who liked children and playing sports.

BBC excerpt: One local resident described him as "a nice lad".

"He liked to play football, he liked to play cricket. I'm shocked."

Another resident said he was just a "normal kid" who played basketball and kicked a ball around.

10) Sit back and enjoy as Blair and his minions grandstand in front of television cameras about staying the course in the war on terror. The pay raise, extra agency funding, and power to strip more freedoms and liberties made the ten easy steps to staging a terrorist attack a worthwhile venture. The dozens of dead people were necessary collateral damage. This is a dirty war, we need to be less moral than the terrorists to defeat them.

And that's how the government staged the bombings in ten easy steps.

Granted, you can interchange different pieces of the puzzle. The bombers could be real terrorists that knew exactly what they were doing. All you would need to do is control the 'mastermind' behind the attack and make sure his boys carried out the job in the way you wanted. Voila.

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/july2005/130705teneasysteps.htm