Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-14-2005, 06:48 AM

Default Re: How the Government Staged the London Bombings in Ten Easy Steps

I don't know about the people in your neighborhood, but in mine, the people between 16 and 41 basicly love the war, they all hate people who look like they've come from the Islamic countries, they admire guys like Oreily, and say that they wouldn't mind getting drafted so they could go over and blow away all muslims, women and children alike, theres no way of getting through to them, I guess they'll finally figure out they were wrong when they cant watch their TVs, cant go get a thirty pack, or roll another joint, but not for the true reasons.

In the midst of idiots.

Old 07-14-2005, 06:59 AM

to me it sounds like this unknown and unnamed company that hired Peter Power and Visor, might have hired people to portray terrorist in a mock drill, unemployment is high and if someone came up to you and asked if you would like to help a company test their terrorist preparedness, and that you could make a heap load of money, for a days worth of work, wouldnt you jump at it , ( the uninitiated, who don't know what extremes the NWO wouldnt try), they were told all they had to do was go to this or that area and wait, what they didn't know was the backpacks they carried were live munitions with timers, Sherlock Holmes would be rolling in his grave right now?
Old 07-14-2005, 07:43 AM

Yes I agree. They appeared hired hands. Probably completely unaware. It will all come to light soon. I feel someone really messed this up and underestimated the publics ability to tell the difference between a silk purse and a sows ear.

Down here in Australia there is little support, if any for Bush. He is considered a complete nutter which is exactly what he is. The same in the U.K.

The war is supported in Iraq only in as much as people believe it will get worse if the West leaves.

No one believes the WMD stuff.

Dont think you are so alone. There are MASSES of people in the U.S who know EXACTLY whats going on.

Dont let the MSM make you feel all alone. They love to make you feel like you're a nutter in the wilderness.

I meet people ALL the time down here in little old Perth, West Oz who know exactly whats happening to varying degree's.
Old 07-14-2005, 07:50 AM

I think their main screw up was that they let Peter Power talk, but then again they (the un named company) needed someone in the limelight that made it look like an innocent test was being done, the question is , is it the CIA, NSA, M5.....
Old 07-14-2005, 08:04 AM

I'm just satisfied that it was a COMPLETE covert op run by elements of the same Intelligence services who do all the naughty shananigans.

COMPLETE in that they simply did'nt stand by and make it easy for REAL nutter Islamic Jihadists to carry it out. "They" did it all themselves and I'm satisfied of that. With help from what appears to be some poor unsuspecting, essentially kids.

I think Oliver Stone did it perfectly in JFK..."no one has said 'he must die', it was just 'in the wind'. Then someone makes a call to my superior officer, lets call him Y..."

The lackey's know what to do. Ex-special forces - Israeli, U.K, U.S, Australian. Heaps of these guys join "Private Companies" who act as "security consultants" sending teams ALL over the world.

Israeli, U.K and Oz ex-military were ALL over Columbia in the 80's.

These people are adrenaline junkies who love the lifestyle and love to kill.

Alot is made of ex-Israeli military and elements of Mossad seeking to tarnish Muslims by any means. I am heading down this track. There reputation preceeds them. Ruthless.

Whoever THEY are exactly..may they rot in hell.
Old 07-14-2005, 08:06 AM

One of the bombers on the tube was decapitated, but they identified him as one of the attackers because his mother reported him missing, but knew what he was wearing when he left the house. Okay, maybe. How long was he missing? One day? A few hours? How old is he? His clothes were identifiable, but his head was decapitated.

They made a positive identification so quickly? JAYSUS!!!

So his head must have been laying right near his body and WALLAH, it was a match.

OMG!!!
Old 07-14-2005, 08:15 AM

Enough has been said to indicate they muffed it up.

The internet is moving this thing along now.

I hear the tone in the reporters voices. They dont believe this crap. They know somethings up.

Dont think for a SECOND BBC reporters ar'nt making their way through forums and places like Alex Jones et.al.

People are e-mailing and faxing like crazy and THEY are under the pump like the Dutch boy with all his fingers in the leaking dyke.

I'm rather enjoying watching the lackey's squirm.

The peasants are asking the right questions..."excuse me, but it appears the Emperor is bereft of clothing"...
Old 07-14-2005, 03:28 PM

It's isn't not is'nt.
Old 07-14-2005, 04:11 PM

PATHETIC!! They're HONORING the victims of the bombings in London.

So, they're honoring them because they gave of their lives to advance the NWO unbeknownst to them.

There is no honor in being blown to bits by bombs that were exploded through a "government sanctioned covert action."
Old 07-14-2005, 07:12 PM

For all the technology that they have in decyphering a crime scene, or a potential one , isnt it strange that in America, instead of having a robot with a portable xray machine, they like to blow up the package or whatever with more explosives, thus they intentionally let the trail go cold, if there going to take a package out to some field,and blow it up, wouldn't it make sense to just have a robot or a crane drop it from a fair distance first, to see what would happen?
We have been totally conditioned in this country, to think that this is the heights of intelligence gathering, it only makes it possible for the evil government to stage faux terrorism, keeping the general public worried and subserviant.