Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-14-2005, 08:48 PM

Default Re: How the Government Staged the London Bombings in Ten Easy Steps

The reputation of the U.S Armed Forces and related services precedes it...

If it moves...shoot it/blow it up then see what it is.

There is an undercurrent of malice in the U.S psyche.

I believe it's because the U.S nation is a "Cancerian" nation - born on the 4th of July/Mum, Dad and apple pie. It loves home and family and is ill suited psychologically for imperial ambitions.

The U.S, ironically, wants to mind it's own business and it's taken an EXTRAORDINARY amount of manipulations and traumatic events to make it the servent of the Anglo/Jewish power brokers in the U.K and Europe with the East Coast Blue Blood Establishment acting as the lackeys - thats Bush and Co.

Like a beaten individual forced into servitude and conscripted to fight wars it does not want to fight...it becomes extremely malicious.

Old 07-14-2005, 11:49 PM

Default Head Of British Transport Is Ex-Cia And Member Of CFR!

Amature slueths at Liberty Forum are a Goldmine!
--------------------------------------------------
The Commissioner Bob Kiley (chair)

Prior to his appointment as Commissioner of Transport for London in January 2001, Robert Kiley served as President and Chief Executive Officer of the New York City Partnership. The Partnership, the city's leading business and civic organisation, improves the city's economic climate through advocacy and public-private initiatives in education, job creation, affordable housing, and neighbourhood development. Its membership reflects the impressive breadth of the city's private, non-profit and civic leadership.

From 1991 to 1994 he was President of Fischbach Corporation, a major New York-based construction and engineering company, and in 1994 became its Chairman until assuming his position at the New York City Partnership in 1995.

From 1983 until 1990, he was Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA). At the MTA he was responsible for five transportation agencies serving the New York Metropolitan Region where he directed the rebuilding of New York's public transportation system and restructured its management. He led successful efforts to obtain more than $16 billion from the New York State legislature for capital improvements to the city's subways and buses, commuter railroads, tunnels and bridges in the MTA region.

Robert Kiley has consulted with corporations and public agencies at the Management Analysis Center (now Cap Gemini) then headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts. In the 1970s he was Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority in Boston and served as Deputy Mayor of the City of Boston.

Early in his career, he was with the CIA, where he served as Manager of Intelligence Operations and then as Executive Assistant to the Director.

Robert Kiley is a Member of the Council on Foreign Relations, Board Member of the Salzburg International Seminar, the American Repertory Theater, MONY Group Inc, the Princeton Review Inc and Edison Schools, Inc. He is also on the Advisory Board of the Harvard University Center for State and Local Government.

A Magna Cum Laude graduate of the University of Notre Dame, Indiana, USA, Robert Kiley and his wife Rona now live in London.
--------------------------------------------------
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/chief_officers.shtml
Old 07-15-2005, 01:23 AM

Default Re: Head Of British Transport Is Ex-Cia And Member Of CFR!

The expression, "same old, same old" comes to mind.
Old 07-15-2005, 01:28 AM

Yes, an interesting development, but on reflection...not really surprising.

Note the..."Manager of Intelligence Operations".

Probably just another coincidence.

I'll post on Physics Forum. I'm sure they can explain it away.
Old 07-15-2005, 01:50 AM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Yes, an interesting development, but on reflection...not really surprising.

Note the..."Manager of Intelligence Operations".

Probably just another coincidence.

I'll post on Physics Forum. I'm sure they can explain it away.
LMAO :lol:
Old 07-15-2005, 12:05 PM

Report: Egyptian biochemist has nothing to do with London bombings

http://newsfromrussia.com/world/2005/07/15/60607.html
Old 07-15-2005, 01:38 PM

Quote:
igwt wrote:
Report: Egyptian biochemist has nothing to do with London bombings

http://newsfromrussia.com/world/2005/07/15/60607.html

Taken from the above link:

As Reuters reminds, British police say they are confident they can find an al-Qaeda link to the attacks in which four British-born Muslims, the youngest only 18, blew themselves up in separate attacks on three subway trains and a bus during the morning rush hour.

----------------------------------------------

They are CONFIDENT THEY CAN FIND AN AL-QAEDA LINK. NOT, THEY BELIEVE THERE IS AN AL-QAEDA LINK. DAMN, SOMEONE WANTS TO DESPERATELY FIND AN AL-QAEDA LINK. OH, YES, THEY WERE FOUR BRITISH BORN MUSLIMS. WELL, ISN'T THAT THEIR LINK? MUSLIMS!!!!
Old 07-16-2005, 02:38 AM

Default EXCLUSIVE: WAS IT SUICIDE?

Why did they buy return train tickets to Luton? Why did they buy pay & display tickets for cars? Why were there no usual shouts of 'Allah Akhbar'? Why were bombs in bags and not on their bodies?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_objectid%3D15742951%26method%3Dfull%26siteid%3D 94762%26headline%3Dwas%2dit%2dsuicide%2d%2d-name_page.html
Old 07-16-2005, 04:35 AM

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WAS IT SUICIDE?

I have just composed myself.

I am currently wiping a moist tear from the corner of my left eye.

Please read this people. We should all know by now they were complete patsy's, but listen to the excuses given to explain away the fact that they expected to go home after they were employed to pose as "terrorists" by a security consulting firm.

Truly. Physics Forum are doing the press releases for sure.
Old 07-16-2005, 11:04 AM

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WAS IT SUICIDE?

I'm putting a compendium of odities about the London bombing on my site, would someone like to write a piece that gets to the facts quickly.
There is alot of good material in this forum, anyone up to the challange, whoever writes the best article will get credit for it, if you want it, just user name if thats what you want.
I won't decide who's the best, I get one vote, same as everyone else. if you think your a good writer, post your synopsis.