Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-26-2005, 01:08 AM

Default Re: British Cops trained in Israel

Quote:
“It’s very important to them to clear a crime scene quickly and get back to business as usual,” said Sterling P. Owen IV, the Knoxville chief of police. “They do not want their lives and businesses to be disrupted. Their philosophy is, we’re going to reopen just as though it never happened.”

""Their philosophy is, we’re going to reopen just as though it never happened.""

There is a tear of "sweet contempt" running down Eric Blairs (Goerge Orwells) face right now where ever his spirit may be.

Truly. War is peace, Eurasia is not at war with East Asia...

Read this article.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=CHO20050724&art icleId=732

However, this shoot to kill policy is a "given" and is a FALSE DEBATE pretending to be condemnation.

Do you think their is ANY other method to deal with "suicide bombers"?

1. The man was followed well before he got to the train station.

2. He "jumped" a toll gate (WOULD YOU JUMP A TOLL GATE 2 WEEKS AFTER 50 DEAD?).

3. Is "chased"...first giveaway! In Israel...NO chasing just this - bang! bang! bang! etc...

4. Chased ONTO a train...are we clicking yet?

5. Is "piled" on top of before being shot in the head?

Somewhere in Israel tears of laughter are falling, indeed cascading down the faces of men in black.

Where is JOE VIALLS when you need him!

Is he capable of a great deal of bullshit? Yes! But these events are calling for an article from "Old Joe". That will not be happening.

Till new evidence persuades me otherwise...this man was murdered because he knew something.

He was a loose end. But no more.

**Just a note. PURE SPECULATION on my part. The man was over seas getting money for his family? He was/is a drug mule. Globalsits - Intelligence Services - Drugs - Informents - Patsy's. With deepest respects to this mans family. I am purely speculating. More will come of this.

Old 07-26-2005, 01:23 AM

Default Re: British Cops trained in Israel

There is NO single giveaway. Just a series of events that are HIGHLY suspicious.

Taken in the context of the time and place, I find the OFFICIAL explanation "simply not belivable" as one famous district attorney told a short man with no eyebrows.
Old 07-26-2005, 07:29 PM

Default Using Our Brains - Latest "Failed" Attack

Reports alledge that 2 of the "bombers" were suicide bombers but failed.

They ran off.

Now, heres the rub.

A simple question from a simple person.

They are still at large?

How is that?

There are 7000 surveillence camera's in the city of London. They are manned 24/7. They can "track".

How did these "suicide bombers" give the coppers the flick?

Armed Police EVERYWHERE! 2 weeks after 50+ dead?
Old 07-26-2005, 07:33 PM

Default Re: Using Our Brains - Latest "Failed" Attack

obviously, something smell rotton. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 07-27-2005, 04:36 PM

Default Bomb Damage

Here is a link if anyone is interested in pictures of the damage...

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/popup?id=979901&content=&page=1
Old 07-28-2005, 11:46 PM

Default Explosive Used?

Not much in the way of soot and heat damage. This is the bomb that people believe was UNDERNEATH the train. This is consistent with the intense white heat "flash" being absorbed and "deflected" by the floor of the train. A VERY compelling peice of evidence.

More what you would expect to find with a blast originating INSIDE of the train between London's Kings Cross and Russell Square Underground stations, where 27 people were killed.

This is the Edgware Road Underground station bomb and appears NOT to have originated from underneath the train. However...note that "cross beam" running left to right...it has a nice "chunk" missing out of it. Also, is the carpet hiding "upturned" metal? Actually, i'm going to claim it was possibly underneath and attached to that cross member. The fact that a "chunk" is missing from it suggests an explosive device was directly attached to it. It is EXTREMELY unlikely that a bomb directly above it could penetrate the floor and take that "chunk" out.

Also, check out that carpet and compare it to the wall behind it. Note the heat damage the wall has absorbed and then look at the carpet? The explosive device was strapped to the "wall" side of that crossmember and the heat blast was directed "up" and "back" against the wall.

That is my "amature explosive knowledge" belief. In fact i'll ever wager it.

The witness statement that claimed the hole appeared to have been caused by a bomb "underneath" the train was "London's Aldgate East station." See top photo.

Thanx for the links IGWT.

Also...

"Experts" conclude the devices were "powerful". Really? And to cover their ass, are trying to say it was a VERY powerful "home made" bomb that contains "Triacetonetriperoxide" (TATP). The best info on this sort of bomb comes from...Technion-Israel Institute of Technology.

Here is the part article from Janes Defence Weekly.

TIC Briefing: Terrorist use of TATP explosive

By Richard Evans

Preliminary forensic testing of materials in a house in Leeds, UK, and the scenes of the 7 July terrorist attacks in London have identified traces of Triacetonetriperoxide (TATP), a powerful home-made explosive.

Further testing by explosives forensic experts will still be necessary to confirm the presence of TATP, along with any other explosive produced at that address. If any chemical slurry left over from the production process can be detected, then this too will be subject to analysis.

The terrorists’ use of TATP may reflect an awareness of the UK counterterrorism security environment, where any attempt to acquire commercial or military grade explosives is likely to quickly bring a terrorist network to the attention of authorities. A decision to use TATP, which is composed of relatively small quantities of materials widely available on the open market, would have helped to reduce the likelihood of detection by security forces during the logistics phase of the operation.

Triacetonetriperoxide (TATP) is a highly volatile, highly explosive compound made from widely available chemicals, including acetone, hydrogen peroxide and a mineral acid.

Accurate information on the properties of TATP is difficult to locate in open sources, possibly due to concern about its potential use in construction of terrorist IEDs; what material does exist in the public domain is often contradictory and confusing. Explosives such as TNT explode following an input of energy, for example heat or shock. This causes the explosive molecule to break up, the fragments then combining to release energy in the form of heat and light. The difference in energy between the original molecule and its products thus defines the energy liberated from the explosion. However, according to researchers at the Technion-Israel Institute of Technology, TATP does not react in this way; rather, it explodes by the breaking of each solid TATP molecule to form four molecules of gas (ozone and acetone), without the products reacting with each other. The evolved gas now occupies the volume originally occupied by the solid explosive, but at much higher pressure. The gases expand outwards, causing a shockwave in the air and accelerating the surrounding material to high velocities. The work done by the detonation of TATP is about 80 per cent that of TNT, its detonation velocity being about 5250 m/s.

http://www.janes.com/security/law_enforcement/news/jtic/jtic050722_1_n.shtml
Old 07-29-2005, 09:32 AM

Default Re: Explosive Used?

Dreak,

i`m sorry, I didn`t mean to be disrespectful.
Old 07-31-2005, 12:16 AM

TrueBeliever your synopsis on the explosive used is interesting. Do you think it's possible that C4 was used?
Old 07-31-2005, 12:37 AM

The report from the "Israeli" insitute...nudge, nudge...is trying to cover for the OBVIOUS explosive power utilized. The claims are pathetically "reaching".

These bombs were NO "brake fliud and chlorine bomb".

This was a military/mining type explosive.

The London bus blast is simply self eviedent! The bomb was LOW and WELL to the rear. In the 15-20kg range.

As for C4...? Who knows. it's NO wonder bomb...it's just stable and easy to handle and mould into shapes.

If you have used explosives you will be amazed at how easy it is to direct the blast wave.

I repeat...i am NO expert. I am not even a "qualified" shotfirer.

However...blowing various objects up in the bush around the minesite gives you a good indication of what explosives can do.

That "chunk" out of that cross beam is a giveaway. Something was "up against" that beam.

As for NOT shooting possible "suicide bombers" in the torso...forget it. It's possible you may set it off if you hit the det but the actual explosive is difficult to ignite.

You can burn ALL explosive including "sweaty" TNT sticks.
Old 07-31-2005, 03:30 PM

Default Re: Using Our Brains - Latest "Failed" Attack

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Reports alledge that 2 of the "bombers" were suicide bombers but failed.

They ran off.

Now, heres the rub.

A simple question from a simple person.

They are still at large?

How is that?

There are 7000 surveillence camera's in the city of London. They are manned 24/7. They can "track".

How did these "suicide bombers" give the coppers the flick?

Armed Police EVERYWHERE! 2 weeks after 50+ dead?

So, you're saying these cameras have the ability to track anyone at anytime and you cannot escape them.