Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-31-2005, 07:05 PM

Default Re: Using Our Brains - Latest "Failed" Attack

Saturnino .. No Problem.

I wasnt really offended sometimes I can act alot younger then what I am.

TB...

In your pics, What were the "walls" of the train made of ? probably thermo plastics..? would explain alot to me were the carpet isnt damaged like the walls..

Soot ? in your amature "Explosive" knowledge..how much soot would a bomb like this give off ?

as far as being military grade "explosives"..DUH..like everyone in the world hasnt sold to who knows who and how long ago ? your beating a dirty carpet bro.

No traceable evidence to me that would think that this is a cover up..

Britain is doing what they have had to deal with for a long time ( like IRA terrorists )..and there kickin ass.. ( I think America could take some lessons here ! )

D.

is only a stubbornly persistent illution\" A.A.
Old 07-31-2005, 07:44 PM

Default Re: Using Our Brains - Latest "Failed" Attack

Quote:
In your pics, What were the "walls" of the train made of ? probably thermo plastics..? would explain alot to me were the carpet isnt damaged like the walls..
DREAK...drop that "whiny little bitch tone". Australians hate, "whiny little bitches".

Just ask the question. You are one of the most negative posters here.

To be honest, i think you're a fake but I'll carry on.

The plastic is plastic. It has either been removed in the pic where I claim explosive may have been strapped to the crossmember or has felt the full force of the blast and been stripped away.

Soot comes from the intense heat of the white flash burning materials in it's vicinity. If it is a "cheapy" home made job it tends to "burn" inefficiently and produce soot.

The photo's showing pics of the carriage where it is claimed by a witness to have originated "under" the carriage we see literally "no" heat damage as it was absorbed and reflected by the floor of the train.

As is the case of that pic of the hole with the cross member with the chunk out of it...the carpet appears virtually "unsinged"...which would be the case if the explosive had been on the floor.

I was in fact one of the first as far as i can tell to point out that it was OBVIOUSLY MILITARY/MINING explosive and not a home made job. As far as I know i was THE first, on LF to point out that the bus was the result of a 15-20kg charge LOW DOWN and well to the REAR of the vehicle and NOT on the top deck.

I was one of the first to point out the ridiculous claim that 4.5kg was used when it was in the 10-20kg range for the blast that blew the side of the train out and through a wall and also for the bus. The "under" the floor bomba appear smaller in the -10kg range.

DREAK..."spoiler" or "girly bitch slapper from the sidelines" is easy.

Try putting it "out there" your self.

Your character comes shining through in the state of your posts.

I pity your children if you have any.

I will avoid you in the future as ANYONE who believes this London bombings was ANYTHING other than a setup...has OBVIOUSLY not had a good look at the evidence and historical record or 2 is simply playing games.

I have NO WISH to spend hours explaining it all to you DREAK. If you're serious you'll find it out for yourself.
Old 07-31-2005, 08:56 PM

Default Unreliable Witness Statement - Bomb Damage?

Have a good look at those 2 pics.

Now read this statement...

Jones: " It was a, obviously, a small bag. It didn't go beyond the width of his ankles."

This is the witness interviewed EXTENSIVELY by the media.

An article in him is below.

Does anyone here think a "little" knapsack did the damage to that bus?

Do you see the people getting off the top deck? Nore how they look completely unaffected by the blast that "supposedly" originated on the top deck.

Note the EXTENSIVE damage along the ENTIRE half length of the bus. The bottom is TRASHED!

See how the top deck has "sagged" midway?

The explosive was LOW and well to the REAR of the bus in the 15-20kg range.

The people on the top deck at the front have been protected by the floor of the top deck being blown "upwards" by the blast and sheilding them from the pressure wave which went on to rip the roof off.

It is CLEAR. I have stated from day one the obvious...the so called "fiddling backpacker" is complete rubbish.

Again...the bomb was low and well to the rear.

Commentary Too - Jul 27, 2005
- London "Suicide Bomber": Cross-Examining the Witness
by Mark Faulk

It was trumpeted in newspaper article after newspaper article around the world: "Witnesses Suspect Suicide Bomber."

The Fox News version also cited multiple witnesses, and there seemed to be no question about it: "Some witness accounts suggested the bus bomber may have blundered, blowing up the wrong target and accidentally killing himself."

The UK Sun said that, "Shocked survivors told how they saw a 'suicide bomber' on board the double-decker bus destroyed in yesterday’s terrorist outrage." Other reports referred to "accounts from eyewitnesses on the No. 30 bus" that "raise the spectre of a suicide bomber."

So there you have it. Case closed. According to almost every major news report, not only did investigators find "some of his property on the double-decker bus in which 13 died", but they apparently had multiple reliable witnesses who actually saw the bomber enter the bus with his bomb, and lived to tell about it. Granted, the alleged bomber himself was blown to bits, but who cares, because "WE'VE GOT EYEWITNESSES!"

Justice prevails again. Or does it? Let's take a look at the list of witnesses that have come forward to corroborate the "official version" of the story as it was so dutifully reported by the press.

Okay, first of all there's this guy.......Richard Jones, 61, of Berkshire. And then there's.......um, there's.....well, there's these two girls who told someone at some hospital that they saw a guy "blow up". Names? NO, we didn't get THEIR names, or their stories, and we don't actually HAVE any other witnesses......but we've got Richard Jones!

Luckily, Jones' story is so detailed, and his account is so reliable, that we don't NEED any other witnesses. I mean, everybody has heard his saga by now.....haven't they? Well, if you haven't, don't worry, we'll tell you his story right now. Because Jones SAW THE BOMBER!

Let's start with what we know "for certain" (Why? Because Richard Jones told us!): He was on the bus just seconds before it blew up, saw the bomber with the bomb, and miraculously, got off just in the nick of time.

First, let's hear what Jones had to say about the bomber:

The UK's Sunday Mail said that Jones "revealed how he came face-to-face with one of the London bombers" and that Jones said that the bombing suspect "was right in my face." Then, in the same interview, Jones also said that "He was standing with his back to me downstairs at the driver's side."

The Associated Press version quotes Jones from the BBC interviews as saying, ""Everybody is standing face-to-face and this guy kept dipping into this bag."

But then, in an article in the UK's Sun, Jones had this to say: "I did not see his face because he was constantly looking down."

And in another interview he said it this way: "I didn't actually see his face but he was becoming more and more anxious."

Then, in an interview with ABC News anchor Charles Gibson, Jones said: "he kept pushing almost his bottom into, into my, my, my face."

"Face-to-face with the bomber"....."right in my face"....."I did not see his face"...."Standing with his back to me"...."pushing his bottom into my face."

Huh? Well, at least his description of the bomb was accurate:

From the BBC News: "He was standing next to me with a bag at his feet and he kept dipping into this bag and fiddling about with something."

Yahoo News: " an agitated man fiddling suspiciously with a paper sack."

In the Sunday Mail: "he only got off because he was so annoyed by the man next to him fiddling with a rucksack"

The interview with ABC's Charles Gibson:

Jones: " It was a, obviously, a small bag. It didn't go beyond the width of his ankles."

Gibson: "The police have said that they have seen these fellows arriving at King Cross Station (sic) in a closed-circuit television, one of those security cameras, and that they had knapsacks, rucksacks, backpacks on. Is that what this looked like?" (Editor's note: Is that what they call "leading the witness?")

Jones: "That's correct, well, it, it would be something, it wasn't like a large sports bag which protruded beyond his ankles. So that would be consistent."

"A paper sack"....."a small bag"....."fiddling with a rucksack"...."knapsack, rucksack, backpack"....."it wasn't like a large sports bag."

This is not looking good for the prosecution. Be honest with me here. How many of you out there wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a paper sack and a backpack? That's what I thought. Okay, let's move on to the bomber's appearance:

In the News Observer: "He described the man as being about 6 feet tall, olive-skinned and clean-shaven, wearing light brown trousers and a light brown top."

The Sunday Mail: "The man was wearing hipster-style fawn checked trousers, with exposed designer underwear, and a matching jersey-style top. Richard said: 'The pants looked very expensive, they were white with a red band on top.'"

Associated Press: "He described the man as being about 6 feet tall, olive-skinned and clean-shaven, wearing light brown trousers and a light brown top."

But then, on July 15, newspapers and TV stations around the world carried pictures of 18 year old Hasib Hussain....the bus suicide bomber, taken by closed circuit television cameras just two and half hours before he allegedly blew up London Bus No. 30. The Age online newspaper ran a picture of Hussain, and said that "The image is grainy but stubble is visible on his face. He is wearing a dark jacket and dark trousers and his carrying a backpack."

"Hipster-style fawn checked trousers and a matching jersey-style top"...."olive-skinned and clean-shaven, wearing light brown trousers and a light brown top"....

And the real bombing suspect? "stubble visible on his face.....wearing a dark jacket and dark trousers." And correct me if I'm wrong, but in the picture, his dark jacket, dark trousers, and shirt all appear to be blue....not "fawn checkered....not "light brown".

Oh.....and he's "carrying a backpack"....not a "paper sack"....not a "small bag".

Moving on....Our expert eyewitness then got off of the bus because.....well, we'll let him tell you why he got off of the bus:

Remember the Sunday Mail? "he only got off because he was so annoyed by the man next to him fiddling with a rucksack."

From the Reuters version: "Richard Jones jumped off his bus when he realised it wasn't following the usual route."

Associated Press: "Jones decided to join another passenger who said he was going to walk instead."

Back to the ABC News interview:

Gibson: "Now, I understand you got off just before the explosion because the bus had been re-routed and, and really wasn't getting anywhere."

Jones: "Correct. I was then able to go out the back door, the rear door of the bus."

And finally, lets go back to the UK Sun article: "Richard stepped off the bus at his destination."

Wait, there's one more. From the Independent: "Mr Jones got off the bus - he did not know why - and started walking."

"Wasn't following the usual route"...."decided to walk"...."wasn't getting anywhere"...."annoyed by the man with the rucksack"...."reached his destination"...."got off the bus-he did not know why."

And that's not all. In several versions, Jones said that he exited out "the back door, the rear door", (ABC interview), and that "we banged the back of the bus and the driver then let us off," (Associated Press), but then, in the Sunday Mail version, he said, "I had to bang on the front door and shouted something like, 'Come on, Jimmy, we want off.' About half a dozen got out the back door just before us and the same number, including me, left by the front."

"Banged the back of the bus"...."banged on the front door"....went out "the back door, the rear door"...."left by the front."

While Richard Jones "expert testimony" was used to supposedly "identify" Hasib Hussain as the London Bus bomber, and whose story, excuse me.....stories.....have been repeated around the world, ad nauseam, a witness who was on one of the London train carriages has been largely ignored. 32 year-old dance instructor Bruce Lait, who was in the carriage where the bomb went off (and has the injuries to prove it), said that "the metal was pushed upwards as if the bomb was underneath the train,"and "they seem to think the bomb was left in a bag, but I don't remember anybody being where the bomb was, or any bag."

Whether Richard Jones is a sick publicity hound who is trying to cash in on the tragedies of the London bombings, a pathological liar who has either gradually embellished his story or cut it out of whole cloth, or was in fact planted by "someone" to corroborate the official story, one thing is certain. His story is not credible, and is so full of holes that anything he says should be discounted as unreliable. And other than Jones, authorities have singled out NO EYEWITNESSES WHATSOVER to the bus bombing, and public officials and the media have once again perpetuated a story that just doesn't hold up to close examination.

April 19, 1995, Oklahoma City.....9/11/2001, New York City......and now, July 7, 2005, London......Three tragedies, three cities, and an entire world still waiting for the truth.

(Editor's note: A special thanks to Faulking Truth reader Chris Day, who contributed much of the research that made this article possible.)

Articles referenced in "London "Suicide Bomber": Cross-Examining the Witness":

The Faulking Truth
The "Magic Bomb" Theory
http://www.faulkingtruth.com/Articles/Commentary/1040.html

The Age
Police release images of bus bomber
http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2005/07/15/1120934395228.html?from=top5&oneclick=true

The Independent
Tavistock Square: 'I watched as the anxious man on the bus kept going into his bag'
http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/crime/article297658.ece

The News & Observer
London bus passenger may have seen bomber

LexisNexis
Eyewitness to Terror Richard Jones
(ABC Charles Gibson interview)

BBC News
Passenger believes he saw bomber
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/berkshire/4663853.stm

Reuters
Commuter missed death by seconds
http://go.reuters.co.uk/newsArticle.jhtml?type=topNews&storyID=783378&sect ion=news&src=rss/uk/topNews

The Sun
Suicide Blast Hits Square
www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005310442,00.html

Sunday Mail
7/7 London the Witness:
I thought the bomber on my bus was only playing with an Ipod

FOX NEWS
Police: Investigation 'Moving at Great Speed'
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,162223,00.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.faulkingtruth.com/Articles/CommentaryToo/1037.html
Old 08-01-2005, 06:46 PM

Default Re: Unreliable Witness Statement - Bomb Damage?

Hmm..I thought I was just asking a question..

because I know for a fact that thermo plastic can burn inside of itself..

Your pics really didnt say anything to me..not for sure anyway..

Im negative ? well. yea..anyone with half a fucking brain thinkin the world is being taken over by NWO would want to ask a couple questions here and there to have solid Proof of things..

YOu meander here and there..every thing is a conspiracy..sigh..

oh one more thing..

you said
Quote:
I pity your children if you have any.
yea..Id agree with one of the other posters that you started getting personal about things..

"If I were face to face with you.. Id kick your Fucking Teeth In ! "

One othere personal thing..I agree with BA... your an Irational sick fucker that just uses scare tactics and sick links to your line of thinking. well good for you m8ty.. you need some time off .. get your job ( really good luck ) and get a fucking life .
is only a stubbornly persistent illution\" A.A.
Old 08-02-2005, 03:07 AM

Default London Bombing Mastermind Is MI6 Asset

On FOX News Channel's Day Side, Terrorism Expert John Loftus revealed that Haroon Rashid Aswat, the suspect wanted by British Police for "masterminding" the July 7th London bombings and July 21st attempted bombings is in fact an asset of MI6, the British Secret Service. According to Loftus, Aswat has been under the protection of MI6 for many years.
Old 08-02-2005, 04:16 AM

Default Re: London Bombing Mastermind Is MI6 Asset

For a transcript of FOX News Channel's Day Side segment, see link as follows:

http://www.theinsider.org/mailing/article.asp?id=1425
Old 08-02-2005, 08:16 AM

Quote:
igwt wrote:
On FOX News Channel's Day Side, Terrorism Expert John Loftus revealed that Haroon Rashid Aswat, the suspect wanted by British Police for "masterminding" the July 7th London bombings and July 21st attempted bombings is in fact an asset of MI6, the British Secret Service. According to Loftus, Aswat has been under the protection of MI6 for many years.
So, what's the deal with Loftus?

Don't you love how they always refer to the "assets" inside military intelligence who work for them as the "masterminds" behind the attacks!?!
Old 08-02-2005, 10:11 AM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:

Don't you love how they always refer to the "assets" inside military intelligence who work for them as the "masterminds" behind the attacks!?!
Similar to an oxymoron... :-o
Old 08-02-2005, 06:09 PM

Quote:
igwt wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:

An oxymoronic paradox???
Old 08-03-2005, 02:16 AM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
igwt wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:

An oxymoronic paradox???
LOL :lol: