Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-07-2005, 11:02 AM

Default Re: London Terrorist Attack

I find it quite interesting that many times, INTELLIGENCE agencies receive prior knowledge of terrorist attacks by the group responsible and that these "cells" immediately go public to claim credit for their "dirty deed."

Sometimes, it's just so scripted, I can't believe it!!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

P. S. The group claimed that Britian was running scared from North to South and East to West.

Something to that effect.

But, you know, the only way Blair and our Presdient can continue to call this a "War on Terror" and hope that the people continue to believe their BULLSHIT is to step up the attacks.

What? You don't believe that they train and supply terror groups all around the world for their own benefit?

Come on, now!! WAKE UP!! Remember 911????

Old 07-07-2005, 11:26 AM

Explosions In London
Who Stands To Gain? Israel Warned, Cover-up In Progress
Prisonplanet | July 07 2005
BREAKING: Scrambled cover-up to try and change prior knowledge story.
Original reports stated that Binyamin Netanyahu was warned BEFORE the first blast, now all the Associated Press reports are being changed to say he was warned AFTER the first blast, for example this article.
The article linked below that we saved in our own format (and the website that carried it has strangely since crashed) said that Netanyahu was warned before the first blast.
Israel are now denying they got a warning.
BREAKING: Scotland Yard says it got a warning before the attack and told Israel.
"The Israeli Embassy in London was notified in advance, resulting in Finance Minister Binyamin Netanyahu remaining in his hotel room rather than make his way to the hotel adjacent to the site of the first explosion, a Liverpool Street train station, where he was to address and economic summit."
The warning contradicts the fact that the original explanation of a power surge went out for an hour or more. They knew it was an attack but put out a false explanation. Plus why did Netanyahu get a warning and the victims didn't?
We have been told that the events unfolding today were "inevitable", London's transport network has been hit with multiple explosions. Both the Underground and Buses have been hit. Events are still unfolding.
We predicted this would happen over a year ago after analyzing the propaganda and fearmongering that was being ratcheted up to the extreme in London. Paul Joseph Watson has predicted these events as imminent several times on The Alex Jones Show in recent months.
Tony Blair is not in London but safely tucked up in Scotland with 7 other World Leaders including President Bush. The political eyes of the world are on Britain this week. The Mayor of London Ken Livingstone is in Singapore where the IOC has just awarded the Olympic Games to London, he is rushing back to the city.
Just like the events of 9/11, ask yourself, who stands to gain from this? Could this have been organized by any group other than one who has direct unlimited access to all areas of London's transport grid at all times?
This has MI5 written all over it. Just watch that national ID card legislation sail through. Only 15% of the country supported the government after the last election, this will ensure total fealty to a smarmy Blair and whatever he wants to do. Ken Livingstone and the opposition parties will now have no grounds to reject ID card legislation, especially with the Olympics coming to London in 2012.
The police state measures they'll get out of this will be overlaid onto all forms of transport. In fact, you won't be able to travel without the ID card. Although MI5 operations are normally more sophisticated than things like 9/11, in that the evidence linking it to the government is more carefully covered, just watch for the evidence of inside involvement to trickle out. MI5 have been caught involved in IRA bombings multiple times over.
I lost the hyperlinks to this article but, you can get them at infowars or prisonplanet. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 07-07-2005, 11:31 AM

same deal with this article :-P
Former MI5 Agent Says 9/11 An Inside Job
Says Israel bombed their own London embassy'
Prison Planet | June 27, 2005
Former MI5 agent David Shayler, who previously blew the whistle on the British government paying Al Qaeda $200,000 to carry out political assassinations, has gone on the record with his conviction that 9/11 was an inside job meant to bring about a permanent state of emergency in America and pave the way for the invasions of Afghanistan, Iraq and ultimately Iran and Syria.David Shayler joined MI5 in October 1991 and worked there for five years. He started at F Branch (counter-subversion) in January 1992, and worked in T Branch (Irish terrorism) from August 1992 until October 1994. He left the organization in 1996.
Shayler appeared on The Alex Jones Show to kick off what will be a wider public campaign to educate the public on 9/11 issues and government corruption.
Shayler again risked jail by speaking out. The British government has a legal gag preventing him from speaking about his work during his MI5 tenure. Since what Shayler discussed was already on the public record (a consequence of which was his imprisonment on two separate occasions), he now feels safer in stepping back out into the limelight.
Shayler delved into his past investigations and the evidence that led some within MI5 to conclude that the Israelis bombed their own London embassy in July 1994. Shayler said that the Israelis framed two Palestinians who remain in jail to this day.
"The same thing has happened with two Palestinians who were convicted of conspiracy to cause the attack on the Israeli Embassy in Britain in 1994 but MI5 didn't disclose two documents which indicated their innocence. One document indicated another group had carried out the attack and the other document was the belief of an MI5 officer that the Israelis had actually bombed their own embassy and allowed a controlled explosion to try and get better security and these documents were never shown to the trial judge let alone the defense."
Shayler said that his suspicions were first aroused about 9/11 when the usual route of crime scene investigation was impeded when the debris was immediately seized and shipped off to China.
"It is in fact a criminal offence to interfere with a crime scene and yet in the case of 9/11 all the metal from the buildings is shipped out to China, there are no forensications done on that metal. Now that to me suggests they never wanted anybody to look at that metal because it was not going to provide the evidence they wanted to show people that it was Al-Qaeda."
Shayler then went on to dismiss the incompetence theory.
"The more I look at it, you realize that it's not incompetence. There were FBI officers all over the country, Colleen Rowley is obviously the one who managed to get a congressional hearing, but there was plenty of evidence certainly."
"There are so many questions that need to be answered, protocols being overridden within national defense, people actively being stopped from carrying out investigations. This wasn't an accident, they were aware there was intelligence indicating those kind of attacks, there were FBI intercepts saying it in the days before the attacks. When you look at it all, that is a big big intelligence picture and yet these people were crucially stopped from doing their jobs, stopped from trying to protect the American people."
Shayler elaborated by saying the evidence suggests the attack was originally meant to be much wider in scope and was an attempt at a violent coup intended to decapitate the entire government as a pretext for martial law.
"So you're looking at a situation in which you almost have a coup de'tat because you've got to bear in mind that there were weapons discovered on planes that didn't take off on 9/11. Now people have obviously postulated that they were going perhaps to attack the White House, Capitol Hill. That looks to me like an attempt to destroy American government and declare a state of emergency, in fact a coup de'tat, a violent coup de'tat."
"There are so very many questions about this and you realize again that none of the enquiries ever get to the bottom of any of these things, they don't take all the evidence, they don't often take any evidence under oath when they should be taking it under oath."
Shayler was forthright in his assertion that the attack was planned and executed within the jurisdiction of the military-industrial complex.
"They let it happen, they made it happen to create a trigger to be able to allow the invasion of Afghanistan, the invasion of Iraq and of course what they're trying to do now is the same thing with the invasion of Iran and Syria."
Shayler ended by questioning the highly suspicious nature of the collapse of the twin towers and Building 7, the first buildings in history, all in the same day, to collapse from so-called fire damage alone.
"I've seen the results of terroristic explosions and so on and no terrorist explosion has ever brought down a building. When the IRA put something like a thousands tonnes of home-made explosives in front of the Baltic Exchange building in Bishopsgate and let off the bomb, all the glass came out, the building shook a bit but there was no question about the building falling down and it doesn't obey the laws of physics for buildings to fall down in the way the World Trade Center came down. So you have the comparison of the two, Building 7 compared with the north and south towers coming down and those two things are exactly the same, they were demolished."
David Shayler joins a spate of recent credible whistleblowers who share the same sentiments about the real story behind 9/11. Former Chief Economist for the Department of Labor during President George W. Bush's first term Morgan Reynolds publicly questioned the unexplained collapse of WTC Building 7 earlier this month. In addition, a former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury under President Reagan, Paul Craig Roberts, shared his concerns last week when he said the Bush Administration were making the same mistakes as the Nazis when they invaded Russia in the dead of Winter. Roberts seriously doubts the official explanation behind 9/11.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-07-2005, 11:43 AM

this one too. :-P
Blasts hit London Underground, buses
Reuters | July 7, 2005
COMMENT:
The military-industrial complex has the motive in this latest attrocity. Every major western government, including the British, has been caught red-handed carrying out bombings against their own people and blaming it on external enemies. It is mainstream news in Spain that the government was involved in the 3/11 bombing. The London 7/7 bombings are nothing different. Government ghouls are now all over television spreading the fear to encourage the people to submit to the war on terror.

Emergency teams have responded to the blasts
Explosions have rocked London, killing at least two and wounding scores in what Prime Minister Tony Blair said was an apparent terrorist attack coinciding with a meeting of Group of Eight leaders in Scotland.
Witnesses on Thursday saw the top was ripped off a double-decker bus near Russell Square close to King's Cross train terminal and the twisted wreckage of another in Tavistock Square nearby.
Several underground railway stations were also hit.
Two people were killed in the rush-hour explosion at Aldgate East underground station, police said.
"[We can] confirm there were two fatalities at Aldgate East
station this morning," a police spokeswoman said.
"It is reasonably clear that there have been a series of terrorist attacks in London," Blair said at the summit. He added that he would return to London in the "next couple of hours".
A doctor at Aldgate underground station in the east of the financial centre of the city said at least 90 people were wounded at that location.
Transit shut down
The entire underground system was shut down and major thoroughfares were blocked off by police and ambulance services.
London's police chief Ian Blair said there were indications of explosives at one of the blast sites.
"We are aware that one of the sites certainly does contain indications of explosives," he told Sky Television. "We are
concerned that this is a coordinated attack."
There was no immediate claim of responsibility.
Covered in blood
People were seen streaming out of one underground station covered with blood and soot. Passengers were evacuated from stations across the capital, many in shock and with their clothes ripped to shreds, witnesses said.
Police said many of the city's underground stations were affected.
Passengers were evacuated from
many stations
Initially, rail officials blamed the explosions on a power surge.
"It is too early to state what has happened," a London police spokesman said. "I cannot comment on reports of bombs, but we have had multi-reports of explosions around London."
Another police spokesman said: "There have been some casualties and this has been declared a major incident."
Signs of attack
Security experts said the incidents bore all the hallmarks of an al-Qaida attack.
"If what we are looking at is a simultaneous bombing - and it does look like that - it would very certainly fit the classic al-Qaida methodology," said Shane Brighton, intelligence expert at the Royal United Services Institute for Defence.
Financial markets took fright, with stocks diving and demand for government bonds and safe-haven currencies soaring.
The first reports of blasts centred on the city's underground railway system.
Aldgate East station
Emergency services rushed to Aldgate East at 8.59am (0759 GMT).
"There were people streaming out of Aldgate station covered in blood," said witness Kate Heywood, 27, on her way to work.
A Reuters correspondent at Oxford Circus, at the heart of the system, heard an announcement over the public-address system saying: "A power outage has occurred London-wide. All train services are suspended."
Police sealed off large areas around other underground and mainline railway stations. Firefighters donned chemical protection suits before rushing into stations.
Half a dozen people with soot-blackened faces and dishevelled clothes sat on the floor at Russell Square station or stood in shock as police cordoned off the area and ambulance crews raced in, one witness said.
Old 07-07-2005, 01:38 PM

Old 07-07-2005, 01:53 PM

And, so, we head back to the original attack, 911, which preceded the "tightening" of the nooses around our necks:

David Shayler states:

"So you're looking at a situation in which you almost have a coup de'tat because you've got to bear in mind that there were weapons discovered on planes that didn't take off on 9/11. Now people have obviously postulated that they were going perhaps to attack the White House, Capitol Hill. That looks to me like an attempt to destroy American government and declare a state of emergency, in fact a coup de'tat, a violent coup de'tat."

------------------------------------------

So, you must also bear in mind that the President was not in Washington. The location of Cheney and the others in case the White House was attacked???

Declaring a State of Emergency, but ultimately Martial Law is their goal.

Wake up, people!!

Military rule, police state.

We have Nazi, fascist pigs attacking OUR country. The one they profess to LOVE, waving the flag, shouting freedom at every opportunity they are provided, but they attack us and others through the employment of terrorist organizations they create in their quest to overthrow every government in the world, every leader in the world.

These men have committed TREASON and it is time that they are TRIED for their crimes.

THEY did not protect us on 911!!

Plain and simple.

I expect no less from the greatest military power in the world.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

If they can only employ their "military industrial complex" and fire up the "war machine" to ROB and steal billions from the American people, wage war based on lies, killing innocent men, women and children then they need to LEAVE THE BUILDING!!!!
Old 07-07-2005, 03:54 PM

Good fortune or by design?

Officials: Unexploded Devices Discovered in London
Sources Tell ABC News Two Bombs, Evidence of Timing Devices Found

July 7, 2005 In what appears to be the first major break in the London terrorist attacks, U.S. authorities tell ABC News that British police have recovered two unexploded bombs in London.

In addition, British investigators say that parts of timing devices have been recovered from several of the blast sites. The unexploded devices and timing mechanisms should provide important evidence that could help determine who was behind the attacks, sources told ABC News.

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/Investigation/story?id=918193
Old 07-07-2005, 04:19 PM

Could be a designed distraction to keep "eyes" off the conflicting information as to whether or not they had prior warning.

Could be a designed distraction so, of course, after they analyze the evidence they can point their finger at a terrorist group other than themselves.

Who examines the evidence, I wonder?

Hmmm!!

Certainly someone THEY employ.

and

Not being an expert in this field, how does one determine who was responsible for the attack through the examination of bombs??

I mean, does each terrorist group use a specific type of bomb???

So, would it be their fingerprints or THEIR fingerprints???

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 07-07-2005, 04:36 PM

"Terrorism is the best political weapon for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
~ Adolf Hitler
Old 07-07-2005, 07:52 PM

Any news???

What's "monkey face" saying?

Anything?

Give me something to chew on!!