Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-2005, 11:37 PM

Default the truth about lie detectors

I do have my observations on it, but first , do you have an opinion?

Old 07-09-2005, 11:58 PM

Default Re: the truth about lie detectors

If you are referring to a Polygraph there is a good link to a site Doug Williams demonstrates how the machine can be beaten.

http://www.polygraph.com/media.html
Old 07-10-2005, 08:49 AM

Consider for a minute the degree that americans understand the lie detector test, it is a process first of all that doesn't appear to have ever truely made any great strides in its technology, sure there are the different ways to deduce the probability that someone is lying, whether by bio feedback, voice stress analysis, thermodynamic scans, sodium pentithol, etc...., the fact is, these processes are still wildly considered as archaic, and unreliable, and thus we promulgate that they are faulty at best, with the brain technology that has arisen in the US, let alone the world, its highly unlikely that the truth hasn't reached the bar of inventing a better mousetrap,(lie detector), I believe that the only lie detectors that are really enforced are the ones that are delivered by the government, in their corner of course, in a society that doesnt want a lie detector test that is dead on spot , which we are presently in, and also throughout the world of despotic rulers, they wont tell you that a better lie detector has been found.because they don't ever want to be demanded by the people to have to take one , if you want to consider that if all the different means of lie detectors were used at the same time, something the people in DC deffinately dont want you to consider, mass all the info at once, it would be a clearer picture of ones honesty, and personally, I'd like to see chaney, bush, rice, rumsfeld, peryl, supreme court,
blair, ad naseum, have to take one, by force if necessary, I say viscerate the bastards! Also thanks for the link.
Old 07-10-2005, 12:51 PM

Keep in mind that, though they appear to be power players, they are still puppets following orders. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 07-10-2005, 09:27 PM

They were looking for ways to beat lie detector tests in their mind control programs. I'm not sure exactly what type of experimentation they used.

However, lie detectors are not reliable or admissable as evidence.

They can only harm your credibility!!