Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-19-2005, 08:20 PM

Default Re: The Ultimate Test in Freemasonry

Yoshi:

"Freud came face to face with it, when he abandoned his own seduction theory (his belief that most of the psychological problems his upper-class female patients had were due to molestation by their fathers) when it was viciously attacked, due mainly to the nasty implications of it. But even today, it is at the center of many stories that often grab headlines. Most of the focus in Woody Allen and Mia Farrow's divorce case has been on his romance with Soon-yi Previn, Mia's adopted step-daughter. The korporate media is more often than not silent of the more disturbing charge, that he molested Dylan, their adopted seven-year-old daughter. Whenever such charges are briefly mentioned in korporate pieces, it is quickly added that "the charges are unsubstantiated." What they fail to mention is that Connecticut state authorities, based on the testimony of Dylan and others, have stated that they do believe Woody did molest her, but decided not prosecute anyway, under the excuse of "wanting to spare the children further suffering." Woody's film career has continued without pause. Then there is the case of the Menendez brothers, who, after admitting to murdering their parents, painfully revealed that they were ruthlessly abused and molested by them over the years, and the twin emotions of fear and revenge drove their slayings. Rather than investigating the Menendez claims, they too were viciously demonized for trying to escape the murder charges and accused of making up their abuse. "

Thanx all

Mary XXX

Old 01-19-2005, 09:25 PM

Yes, that was a revealing quote from the article, Mary.
Yet as far as proving anything conclusive about the Ramsey case, certainly there is no smoking gun, which is why I qualified the link before I provided it. Still, something seems to have put Yeoshua's third eye on full alert, so perhaps I should read it again.
Even without the Konformist input, I think that there are few who would disagree that the fate of Jonbenet Ramsey reeks of pedophilia, incest and sexual indoctrination from a very young age.
And the Ramseys have some very nasty, interwoven connections with some very evil people at the highest levels of society. Add to that the numerous occult connections to the greater Denver (and Colorado) area -- including some of the Columbine disclosures -- and a real Satanic outline begins to emerge.
Old 01-19-2005, 11:57 PM

masons = minions

whether they know it, or not

XXX
Old 01-21-2005, 06:55 AM

Freeman, MaryP, Madkhao.......

Denver Airport....... Masonic words and symbols.

The only one I have found is on the capstone which is Usually laid by a mason - I believe they were at the ceremony for the laying of the cornerstone for the new WTC.

Anyway Masonic words? I think not

Sisnaajini:
The Navaho people believe that the Creator put them on the land among four holy mountains, representing the four cardinal directions. Pictured here is Mount Blanca (Sisnaasjini - Dawn or White Shell Mountain,) the Sacred Mountain of the East, which is near Alamosa in San Luis Valley, Colorado.

Cochetopa:
Places in Colorado. A mountain pass, hills,and a creek are named Cochetopa. There is also a Cochetopa Park. http://www.netstoreusa.com/maps/usg/co/coacochetop010.shtml

Braaksma:
This is the last name of a fellow known for deciphering extremely high prime numbers. Perhaps more significantly it is the last name of a developer who specializes in such things as AIRPORTS.

Villarreal:
Mark Villarreal earned a BFA at the Kansas City Art Institute in 1982 and has
been an exhibiting abstract painter in Colorado since 1983.

DZIT DIT GAII:
Navaho word for a specific "white mountain", but the word "dzit" is Navaho for mountain, and "gaii" is Navaho for white. I could not find what "dit" means, but the phrase refers again to "white mountain".

I wonder if the architect of Denver airport is a 7ft shapeshifting Navajo Indian/Lizard, spoken of by the creat chiefs of his forefathers, as the "Great Demon and builder of metal bird nest"?

Wow, I wonder..........
Old 01-24-2005, 11:34 AM

On a similar note- I've wondered if Scott Peterson was framed for the murder of his wife and unborn (another Molech sacrifice?)-- we heard the defense make reference to a "Satanic cult" but that seemed to go nowhere. Of course, Scott acted pretty guilty. Interesting thoughts not that it matters too much.

On the Denver Airport- it has many characteristic to make it an Illuminati monument.
Old 01-24-2005, 08:34 PM

Hey, Yeoshi, while you're on the line, why don't you tell us all about those Tubalcain pins and their hidden significance? Or those charming initiation ceremonies, with hoods and nooses and torn pant legs?
Come on now, fill us in on more of that colorful Masonic background and tradition so we can all more fully appreciate how you and your brethren are "making good men better".
Old 01-27-2005, 06:34 AM

To Mason:
Quote:
"Maybe this is too much dot-connecting for some. After all, there should be some sort of bizarre, astronomically unlikely event with huge hidden occult/Masonic messages to signify that, yes, indeed, the New World Order is here, and Denver is where it is being run at. A clue that would repeatedly use important occult numbers such as 3 (for trinity), 7 (for perfection), and 13 (for bad luck.)"
:-o Well ah thats why the site exists!Its club conspiracy!.
If you dont like wasting your precise time with us immature nutjobs you could simply find something more valuable to do with your time like ahh several underage hookers maybe, than attempting to unpersuade hardcore conspiracy nuts!. :-D
Old 01-27-2005, 10:23 AM

Ozzie, you just crossed my line with that sicko comment...
Old 01-28-2005, 04:18 AM

:-o Well no offence was intended mary!.
However iam not here to keep on your good side for the sake of it you know.
Still the world is an awful serious place and it might help to lighten up a little when dealing with these people unless you want your own anger to destroy you!.
I said that statement about the sex workers in jest! I am sure you are aware of what the likes of yeoshua gets upto in his spare time as part of the fraternity! You probly know better than i do judging from your posts thus far on the explicit side of the occult!. :-?
Old 01-28-2005, 06:54 AM

Default Freemasonry - I sent Henry a complaint!

"could simply find something more valuable to do with your time like ahh several underage hookers maybe,"

I sent a complaint to Henry about this sicko remark just so you know who complained about exactly what.

I don't like the way you come across and I do not trust your intentions whatsoever.

That is my opinion which I am entitled to express and I choose to rise above you.

Pooooooooooffffffff - you just disappeared in my mind. Make as many foul remarks as you like and the people here are smart enough to recognize the truth.

???

Mary XXX