Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-2005, 06:25 PM

Default How much oil can the reserves actually hold?

When one considers that the last time the gov dipped into the oil reserves was back when clinton was in office, doesn't it amaze that they still are not to capacity, frankly I think they've been dipping into it for a long time now, but it isn't for Americas consumtion, I guess the question should be does any average citizen know if the oil isn't actually being diverted to other locations before or after it gets to the reserves, it probably wouldn't be hard considering how easy it's been concealed that the country has been usurped by the false profit and the general anti christ mob in DC, you might ask where might they be diverting it too, I'll put it to you this way, Bush is probably the worst oilman in the country, where it is a fact that he drilled and drilled but was only getting dry wells, so to propose that these wells are deep and dry they would be ready for the influx of many gallons of oil, (from one oilwell too another), so if bush goes back to texas and surprise surprise, his old dry oilwells like arbusto suddenly start producing again in great quanities. remember you heard it here first.

Old 07-10-2005, 09:03 AM

Default Re: How much oil can the reserves actually hold?

On my site is a free ebook I suggest you read if you haven't already, The energy non crisis by Lindsey Williams
Old 07-11-2005, 06:51 AM

In Williams book he describes that there is more oil in northern alaska than they have in saudi arabia.
If china gets the deal to buy unocal,which although seems unlikely on the surface now, but quite possible in the future if they decide to dump americas currency, (BLACKMAIL), they would not only get part of the 60% of the oil from alaska, which is mandated that 60% must be sold to other countries, but would be able to ride roughshod on how the oil is then distributed.
Old 07-11-2005, 05:04 PM

I don't know and I don't care. All I know is that they have all the oil in Iraq and we're still being "ripped" off at the gas pumps.

Fercryin'inabucket, will they not stop until we are all POOR, destitute and homeless!!!

I don't care how many oil wells Bush found that were dry.

All I know is that he's killing and wounding innnocent men, women and children at this very moment in a war based on lies!!!

You know why, cause they're all a bunch of LIARS??

Lie through their teeth, turn around, walk away and continue as if there ain't nothin' to it.

Cheney!! What an angry bastard!!