Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-10-2005, 08:17 PM

Default The Saddest Part About This War...

For me, personally, is that the men and women who have received medals of honor, etc. are not acknowledged by the media because THEY know that the American people feel their honor, their bravery was not for FREEDOM but for the freakin' lying bastards in our government and military.

For them, for oil, for the NWO, for greed, for power, for control and not for the Iraqi people's freedom.

Reminds me of a song, one, two, three, what are we fighting for???

How much better off are the Iraqi people now? A bombed out country, children without arms and legs, living with the daily fear of DEATH.

This is what our government has brought to Iraq.

We know that these men without scrupples put our men and women on the front lines to die and lose their arms, legs for THEM and their agenda of world domination/control and not in the name of FREEDOM as they would like the SHEEPLE to believe. It is in the name of SLAVERY!!!

Advancing their take-over of the Middle East, their remapping of the Middle East.

This is a war based on blatant lies!! Our government has betrayed our country right in front of our eyes. Nothing covert about it this time!!!

Those who wear their uniforms proudly in the name of freedom and not war have been used by the greedy "evil doers" within our government and military not for the protection of the American citizens, but for the control of the "oil fields" in Iraq.

It is the duty of our military to protect America first and foremost. It is not their job to SPREAD so-called freedom and democracy across the globe. This is not within their job description. This is not why they wear their uniforms proudly. They wear them for U.S. The American people. They are our protectors and they have been used by our government for "illegal" purposes. Our government has committed treason against the military men and women in our country.

Our government did not call upon the men and women to protect us on 911, but they call upon them when they need them to protect their interests or to oust their hand-picked dictators and install a "new" puppet government of their choosing.

The "rogue" CIA controls the men who supposedly represent our government. They are mere puppets to the puppetmasters behind the curtains. The shadow government. The men who lurk in the shadows, but pull all the strings.

The likes of Rove and Cheney!!!

To the military men and women in Iraq and Afghanistan, GOD bless you!!

To those in hospitals in Germany, GOD bless you!!

We will never forget!!!

I, as an American, appreciate your sacrifices. I am angered, however, that our President has called upon you for a duty which is not included in your oath.

For your courage and your bravery in the face of one of America's most difficult times, but one which I believe will go down in history more accurately this time than at any time before us,

I salute you!!

You are the real heros!!!

From a comrade in arms!!

Old 07-13-2005, 01:10 PM

Default Re: The Saddest Part About This War...

Ok..I got a little pissed on this one ...

I really hope you never have to goto Iraq/Afganistan and ask the females how free they were!

IF I knew one sister of mine over there that got beaten,limbs cut off,beheaded or even worse because they were seen showing there face.. then I pesonally would pick up an M16 and shoot all those sick "controlling fanatasist wackos" in the head !

You really have no clue of what others around the world have to go through day to day do you BA !

Have you seen IT ?????

I suspect NO because your so narowminded on the rest of the world that you talk the talk..but you cant walk it !

OH..unless your suggesting that the rest of the World turn a blind eye to a few couple families in the world that wants freedom and peace ( that I might suggest you take for granted )

and dont even spew your crap that you know everything involved about NWO and there mind controll shiite ! there are Freaking People..you know .. living beings that are out there with no voice that get shot/dismembared/raped/families wiped out/other sick shit that YOU never had the privilage to live through !

If you dont like this country ..the get the hell out of IT !!

thats my Patriotic saying.
Old 07-13-2005, 02:59 PM

WOW!!

Seems everything I say just pisses you off. My advice, don't reply to my comments. Don't read them. Don't read my posts. Don't ask me direct questions.

In otherwords, IGNORE ME!!
Old 07-13-2005, 05:39 PM

you get me wrong..Its just when you post ignorant stuff like that.

"How much better off are the Iraqi people now? A bombed out country, children without arms and legs, living with the daily fear of DEATH."

those kind of statements just shows your inability to actually look at what is going on. like they didnt live in fear of DEATH before ?

hey..maybe your right. We should just let people like Saddam rule whole nations. personally Im glad we went in there ( for whatever reason ) he is a sick fuk and has no right in power.

I have mostly been Ignoring you..but I wont let you get your inept perspective go unanswered.
Old 07-13-2005, 05:44 PM

Michael New still has a dishonerable discharge from the Marines for refusing to where UN uniforms. Pat Tillman got killed by friendly fire because he knew too much about this fucked up war, and just about everyone involved in the Jessica Lynch story was killed off by Delta Force. Interesting how most people don't pay any attention to detail. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 07-13-2005, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Dreak wrote:
your so narowminded on the rest of the world that you talk the talk..but you cant walk it !
Open minds are usually full of shit. Yours is no exception. Try again State worshiper. :-P
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-13-2005, 06:44 PM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
The STATE organised this little operation. They have massive resources at their disposal.

White is black, war is peace. They know the human mammals mind inside out.

As long as people are essentially child like and look to authority and the "collective" for their world view...we are in trouble.
Ya know what's really fuckin' sad is that 98 percent of Amerika is just like this. You can count your self amongst that 98 percent, Dreak. :-P
Old 07-14-2005, 06:26 AM

Quote:
I really hope you never have to go to Iraq/Afganistan and ask the females how free they were!
Yes, the Taliban were indeed arseholes...put their by the West. It would pay to put it in context...at least their WAS order. As long as you did'nt fly kites or show your face at least you knew where you stood. Men who raped women were also hung.

Prior to the Taliban life was COMPLETE hell as opposed to 1/3 hell.

Now Afghanistan (outside of Kabul) is on it's way back to COMPLETE hell.

We would do well to remember Afghanistan before the rise of the Western sponsored Mujahadeen and the Soviet "invasion". I have NO love of Communism, however, the Soviets put 5 billion U.S dollars into that place. Roads, schools, Universities, Dams and other vital infrastructure. Life was good. Women taught in Universities and walked the streets and drank coffee in the cafes. The government was secular and people practised their religion freely. Greenery from the water infrastructure abounded...and then came along a little "C" called
Zbigniew Brzezinski - CFR member and co-founder of the Trilateral Commission. Under Carter he set up that little terrorist group called the Mujahadeed and bragged later that he alone had "suckered" the Soviets in.

This is the little "white shirted" arsehole that needs to be hung from the neck until dead.

Through a well spoken, quiet little chap from Europe, an entire people were PLUNGED into chaos! He is SOLEY responsible (on the surface) for the deaths of how many? Just one of the usual suspects...alot of them co-incidently...European.

That is the basic background of Afghanistan.

As for Iraq? Here are the EASILY found and GENERALLY accepted facts about the rise and fall of Saddam Hussein...

Firstly, put their by the West. As usual, the usual suspects.

Saddam then proceeded to swagger around a little, nationalising this and that and having the GALL!!! to pronounce the oil under the Iraqi feet the property of ALL Iraqi's!!!! What a wanker little sand nigga!!!!!!! I bet a few Bankers choked on their Cognac and suffered some palpitations when that was going on. Luckily they were all sitting in Chesterfield lounges so no stains remained from the spilt Cognac.

Saddam then proceeded to BRUTALLY build schools, universities, state of the art hospitals and raise the standard of living for ALL Iraqi's including the oft persecuted Shi'ite's. Iraqi's had one of the highest standards of living in the world and by ANY measure outstripped ALL the benchmarks of a civilized society. They left the U.S in the dust where you are certainly free...to remain poor and without health care.

Anyone from the Middle East could go to Iraq and attend Universities for free.

Women had COMPLETE freedom, the government was secular with MANY women in the parliament and Saddam had a CHRISTIAN deputy Tariq Azzis.

Was he brutal? YES. Thats the way it's done in the tribal Middle East. Just as the Shi'ite's would have been to the Sunni's if the situation was reversed. If you did'nt want to end up DISSAPEARED in Iraq...it was real easy to avoid it...dont plot against the ruling tyrant. And plenty of people plotted and suffered the consequences not because they LOVED freedom but because they hated Saddam and wanted power for themselves.

Iran and Iraq were then suckered into a draining war with each other...the bankers FAVOURITE trick.

Be VERY carful when listening to the utter trip from the media that Saddam had you beaten for having a more handsome moustache than him.

Would you care to comment on the rest of America's lovely allies in the Middle East like the Saudi's and the Kuwaiti's?

Like all power lovers, Saddam was an arsehole. But, he was an arsehole that let you know EXACTLY where you stood. We in the West have many arseholes who we venerate as hero's like that fascist little bastard Churchill and manny others. Stalin killed millions but we hear but a passing mention of him.

Iraq is in ruins because of the Western banking establishments and their lackeys who own and run the planet. Saddam recieved his notice of "Termination Of Employment" due to his inability to do what white men told him but refused to leave the office...security were called and...Simple.

Quote:
there are Freaking People..you know .. living beings that are out there with no voice that get shot/dismembared/raped/families wiped out/other sick shit that YOU never had the privilage to live through !
Yes, the Iraqi's under the U.S occupation sure are doing it hard I agree with you on that.

Quote:
If you dont like this country ..the get the hell out of IT !!
Daily yelled at U.S forces in Iraq.